main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dont have a name yet, but its about Obi-Wan mostly

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Knight_Jenobi, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Jedi_Knight_Jenobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002

Do ya guys like how its turning out?

2. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Obi-Wan teaching cooking class? [face_laugh] That I have to see!

Oh, and I certainly like how this story is turning out!

3. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    lol, Obi-wan cooking class????

YEA!!!!!!! Obi got Knighted and Qui didn't die!!!!!!!!!

4. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    JKJ- I leave in a few hours and there is no new post :mad: I'll catch you in a week.- ALOHA

5. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    The Fight Against Darkness (AHHH a new post!)

Obi-Wan skimmed through the cooking book. Why had Master Yoda chosen him to do this? He knew he couldn't cook, so did everyone else in the temple..this was indeed going to be interesting. Obi-Wan looked up at the time indicator, the students would be arriving in less than three minutes, he had to choose what to make. Finnally, he decided to bake a cake.

Obi-Wan had just placed the measuring cups in place as the students lined up outside the class room waiting to be let in. Obi-Wan walked to the door and 12 students bustled in quickly, takeing their seats.
    Obi-Wan stood behind the large table, and began to take role, everyone appeared to be present, except for one, a girl named Sora Nechama. Obi-Wan looked at the students,

"Does anyone know where Sora Nechama is a--" at that moment Sora came running in spilling her books accross the room.

The whole class began to laugh. The class ranged from the ages of 5-11. Obi-Wan glared at the class and they quieted, a few students helped Sora gather her books and such. She nodded and looked to Obi-Wan and bowed slightly.

"Forgive me." she looked into the Knight's blue eyes.

Obi-Wan nodded, "Please take your seat."

Everything was going great untill it came to opening the bag of flower. Obi-Wan couldnt get it open..he pulled and pulls...then the bag exploded and flour went everywhere! Obi-Wan opened his eyes and he was covered in the white powder. The children tried to stiffle their laughs at their teacher.

"Well now..how about you all have a study period...while I...clean myself up."

Master Yoda laughed from behind the secret pannel, Mace grinned. They knew this would liven up the boy, he needed humor, and he just got plenty of it.

Sorry so short! I did this durring school, more later :D

6. ShirleyLang

Nov 19, 2001
    *Shirley notices thread on page one*

*She opens thread*

*Reads the new post and tries to picture Obi-Wan covered in flour*

[face_laugh] Hihi, he really is funny! I just hope he finds it as humorous as his students...

7. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002

Just trying to keep this up on the first few pages :D

8. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Thanks for some comic relief, it seems every story I read is filled to the brim with angst. **I really like angst why else would I read fan fics** :) :) :D

9. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002

*poke* AHHHHH

10. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    LOL I'll help you clean up Obi-Wan!

Great post more soon right?

11. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    7 upped. :)

12. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *snif* more soon?

*holds up sign reading Need Post* We wanna a post *marches around*

Oh Oh I got an idea chocolate for a post!

*wow I am emotionally changing a lot during that LOL*

Post soon I hope!

13. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Knight Jenobi where are you? *snif* No post yet.... *grabs hankie* please post soon.

14. ShirleyLang

Nov 19, 2001
    Hello?

*Shirley gets suspicious*

You're not thinking about abandoning this fic, are you?

*Shamelessly begins crying* - (I would do almost anything for new posts)

Nooo! Please post!

15. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    This worked last time, so I'll try it again.

waives hand in front of JKJ you WILL post again soon

16. ShirleyLang

Nov 19, 2001
    I don't think that worked, PadawanKitara.

Have you seen Jedi_Knight_Jenobi anywhere else lately?

17. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    she hasn't even logged on in 13 days!

18. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    Obi-Wan sat in the room of 1000 fountians meditating, he's had a busy day..teaching a cooking class none the less. He opened himself up to the force and let it flow around him. Little did he know that somewhere deep inside a dark seed had been planeted..

Sora Nechama walked into the fountian room with her class sighing. Again she had made a fool of herself infront of her classmates...she allways did, why did this time feel any different? She glanced around, and noticed a figure close to one of the falls, and she reconized it as the Knight who had helped her out eariler. /Jedi Knight Kenobi, that was his name, I think./ Sora slowly drifted from the end of the group and slipped behind an area of bushes and shrubbery. Slowly she made her way towards Obi-Wan, she needed to thank him. She moved around infront of the meditating Knight...now unsure as wether its worth it or not to disturb him, she hesitated..and missed a step..she tumbled back into the water loudly.

Obi-Wan's eyes flew open at the sound, and he saw a form go flying into the water. The being surfaced and Obi-Wan reconized her as the girl who had come in late, Sora her name was. He watched as she pulled herself out of the water and her teacher ran over.

"I'm sorry she disturbed you, it *wont* happen again, *right* Sora?"

"No no, it's quite alright, she's welcome to stay and talk with me..." Obi-Wan smiled. Wait, what was he doing? He just, arughhh...

"Alright then, Sora behave please, and return to the group when your finished." The teacher strode off back to the class.

Obi-Wan looked at the girl who was soaked from head to toe.

"Hi..I'm sorry...I just wanted to say thank you for eariler.." Sora looked to the ground.

"It was no problem..before I was a Padawan they called me Ofay-Wan..I was clumbsy too."
    Why was he telling her this?

Sora smiled a bit finding a bit of hope.
    Obi-Wan rubbed his hand over his face a bit tierdly, "What your class working on?"

"We were going to work on fighting, using training lightsabers..but..I'm no good at it."

"Sure you are, don't doubt yourself." Obi-Wan slowly stood up. He seemed to tower over the girl.

"No...I'm really no good at all." Sora frowned.

Obi-Wan glanced around, "Well, how about I show you a few things then? Why don't you go grab two training sabers."

"Really?? You mean it??" She asked excitedly.

Obi-Wan nodded, "Yes, I mean it, hurry up." he smiled.

Sora ran off to grab the sabers.

/Why all of a suddon was he helping out kids? Perhaps because he had a soft spot for them../

(Sorry it took so long for me to post up more, Had a busy last few weeks with the releasing of the eppy 2 toys :D)

19. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002

Hey all, Posted above at 5am..ill post more tomorow morning.

20. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    She's Back!! That means it worked ( I think)

21. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002

Mwhahahaha Im back!

I was only gone for..13 days :p

22. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
  23. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    *becomes entranced....* heres a longer post!

Sora swung wildly at Obi-Wan..trying to hit him anyway she could...maybe if she was good enough people would stop makeing fun of her.

Obi-Wan easly avoided each attack the girl threw at him, each step he took seemed like a dance, and not an attack.

Sora jumped back, breathing heavy...she calmed herself, she was acting reckless..she closed her eyes, remembering the trainings with the blind folds. She found her center of calm, and opened her eyes.

Obi-Wan saw her relax. Then he noticed something different, she became a little more confident in herself, she looked as if she trusted every movement she made.

Sora steped to the left, and then right, and suddenly she struck out with her lightsaber aiming at the Knight's left thigh.

Obi-Wan jumped backwards bringing his blade down to meet her's, finding a bit more strength behind her move that he had origionally suspeted there would be. He moved around to her right side and brought his lightsaber around to swing at her right shoulder. He smiled as his blade met with her's half way. She was improving. Obi-Wan jumped back, and moved in low swinging at her knee's. Sora of course jumped up over his attack, and Obi-Wan unleased a light force push which pushed her back. Obi-Wan leapt foreward and held the training blade nearly an inch from her throat.

Sora gasped..she hadn't expected that at all. She lowered her head, as a sigh of respect, and defeat.

Obi-Wan un-ignighted the training blad and extended a hand down to the girl.

"You fought well, Sora."

Sora smiled, and took his hand and he helped her to his feet. She noticed a few others stareing in their direction, she didn't mind though. She looked up at Obi-Wan.

"Thank you for that spar." She bowed to him gratefully.

"It was my pleasure, maybe we could do it again sometime." Obi-Wan bowed to her, and she returned the act, and went their seperate ways. For some reason Obi-Wan was smileing and Sora walked back towards the group of assembled students with a grin on her face.

Master Yoda watched the scene from beind a concealed wall. (how many hidden walls are there? lol) "Knew this, I did." Yoda turned and headed out of the room.

Qui-Gon watched Anakin unleash a fury of moves upon the training simulator droid. The boy had much to learn, yet he was advancing quickly in his studies. He wondered if this boy was the profocised one?
    Anakin swooped down below a blastor shot hit him, but failed to see another one completly that was comming at his neck. The blast grazed his neck leaving a small burn and Anakin yelped out.

Qui-Gon turned the simulation off and Anakin pulled off the blindfold, looking a bit angry.

"You must trust in the force Anakin."
    Qui-Gon rubbed the beard on his chin a bit. It had been a long day of training today, a little longer than usual.

"I did trust in it Master!" Anakin began to protect Qui-Gon..but stoped himself from any further disobedience.

"It's been a long day Padawan, why don't you go freshen up, and get something to eat. Afterwards I want you to finnish up the homework from your studies, agreed?"

"Yes Master." Anakin walked off, out of the duel room.

Qui-Gon smiled as he left, and turned and walked out the other doorway heading into the hall. Just as Qui-Gon stepped into the hall Obi-Wan nearly bumped into the taller Master.

"I'm s- Master Qui-Gon." Obi-Wan grinned. Qui-Gon smiled and draped an arm around the Knight.

"Why hello, I was just wondering about you, Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan still had the grin on his face, "Were you now?"

Qui-Gon removed his arm from around Obi-Wan's shoulders and maintained the look of a respected Jedi. He felt something cold brush against his neck makeing the hairs stick up. He looked at the grinning Obi-Wan.

/Did that come from my Obi-Wan? No..not Obi-Wan./ Qui-Gon wondered.

"Something wrong?" Obi-Wan tilted his head, and for a moment Qui-Gon saw the small boy he had first took on as his padawan.

24. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002

Are you guys still with me?? :S

25. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    JKJ entranced, gives us a long post
    Yes! I still have it 8-}

So what kind of prank is Obi-Wan playing on his former master?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.