main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Dont know wut to say except... NOT for young people (younger than me)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Drakkor_Knightmoon, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050428/od_nm/crime_norway_sex_dc;_ylt=AsRj9BXytw_ZKBB_oaiG7wOs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2YnFncG91BHNlYwNvZA--

this is the first time ive seen this.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Not to sound bad, but I would think most guys would just say, "Thank you"! What a weeny. :(

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    well in this day and age of androgony and womens rights, she should have gotten sentanced the same as a man would for rape. Also, what if she was like 700lbs would you really say "thank you" to her riff? And there are some people who are waiting for marrage for that, and if they are raped before that it is still wrong.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    That was a disturbing image you just gave me, Kazuma. Thanks. No sleep for me for awhile. :D

5. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    It's about time someone struck a blow (pun intended) for men's rights! I'm so tired of women treating us a nothing by sex objects. We're more than just a penis you know!

6. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    entropy: lol

riff: lol, now you see why he might have screamed rape???? wouldn't you????

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I will have to say, I concur, Kazuma.

8. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    I too get a little ticked when "girls" cry rape. I had something like that happen to me last summer. Me and my friend went to a girl's house and her and my friend were playing around. Then he started doing things to her that she liked she never said stop or dont do this or anything. Then next thing i know i have a cop asking me if i was there. I got into trouble because i was "aden and abedding" or sometihng like that. All because she was a girl, the police do more investegating to prove a mans lying about a rape. For a women they just think she is telling the truth about it and dont worry about doing any kind of investigating. I wish i chould find that man and shake his hand! sorry didnt mean to get into all that story....

9. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    national credo: innocent until proven guilty

national practice: guilty untill proven innicent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.