main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Don't Leave Me (a JA fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tigris, Apr 23, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Ending a post with someone screaming always gets a scream out of me I just love a good cliffhanger and you seem to have a knack for them. Obi-dear has some major healing to do, look forward to Qui finding out he is alive and getting all mushy

POST SOON!!!!

2. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    Hello boyos...nice story. Keep it up.

3. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Who ever said that Qui was going to find Obi? confused.gif confused.gif heeheehee....

4. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Hello...is anybody out there?

5. ObWanKenobeee

ObWanKenobeee Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2000
    Hello. I am here! PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
    I am obsessed now with this story too.

6. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Great story, but one request...MORE!!!

7. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    So why did the girl scream?! I must find out, so post more quick please! This story is wonderful!

8. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Freaky stuff!

Looking forward to more

9. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    I'm going to pass out- but not before I post! I'll post tonight if it kills me, and it probably will. I have some interesting ideas floating around in my head, tongue.gif , and all I can say is you guys are in for it.

10. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Don't go dying on us now, we'll never get more story.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I have some interesting ideas floating around in my head, and all I can say is you guys are in for it.

Ok now, bring it on! rubs hands together fanatically I can't wait!

11. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    Post please

12. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    * yelling* Why is it I only have time to post when I'm at my absolute worst?!? I'm so tired?.

Micaela couldn't believe what she was seeing. A boy, so pale and thin she thought she was looking at a skeleton. His face was cut and bruised, and from the odd angle of some of his limbs, Micaela was guessing that a few bones were broken as well. "Holy?What did you DO, kid? Throw yourself over a cliff and land on broken glass? Look at you! I'm betting you're barely fourteen! I sure hope you beat YOURSELF up, 'cause if you didn't your dad is gonna have to do some serious butt kicking, man I'm telling you!"

"No kidding," Marcelline muttered from her side. "We're going to have to take him home, there isn't any healers nearby-" her voice broke off as the boy's eyelids flickered. Quietly they watched as his eyes slowly opened. They were covered in a thick glaze, swollen almost shut. He blinked at them, then suddenly screamed.

The two girls jumped. "It's okay," Marcelline said quickly, trying to keep a soothing tone. "We're not gonna hurt you?"

The boy paused. Slowly, in a slurred voice, he said, "I'm s-sorry?t-tho-ught you we-eere s-someone el-se."

"Don't mention it," Micaela assured him. "What's your name?"

"O-o-bee Wan?"

"Obi-Wan? Can we have a last name, too?"

"Ken-obi?" he fell silent, apparently looking at the stars. "Qui-Gon," he said.

Micaela and Marcelline exchanged a glance. "Is he the one who beat you up?" Marcelline asked.

"No!" Obi-Wan said quickly. They could tell that he was having a lot of trouble breathing. "Heeeee iss a fri-eend. A Jedi."

"Alright, Obi-Wan. You just go to sleep now, okay. We're gonna take you home with us, and we'll have our brother, Kruschino, contact the Jedi for you."

Obi-Wan continued to stare at the stars for a moment, then turned his eyes to them. "T-tell him g-g-oodbye for me." He passed out.

*passes out*

13. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    ** Falls to floor**

"Tell me good-bye?"

Listen here Obi Boy, you wake up and tell your Master your own gosh darn goodbye because you ain't gonna die!! Here me! You ain't---

**Notices all family (including the cats) staring at me**

Uh, yeah, great story I cannot wait for mroe!
    ~Susie

14. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where is Qui-Gon please save poor Obi-Wan before he really dies. Boy, I love Obi torment&lt;evil grin&gt; its good....... I mean not good for OWK but always a nice read.

Kim B

15. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    More, please? Remember as is said often around here...Obi-torture good, fan-torture bad.

16. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Mesa gonna post, but not tonight. I realized my last one was kinda short so I'm gonna try and make this one long. Oh and be prepared for one Qui/Obi scene with extra mush

17. Laheara

Laheara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2000
    Hey Tigris, I LOVE this story. It's really sweet. YES a Qui/Obi scene in the nest LONG part.

SOOO, since you don't have a email addy in your bio, I'll ask here. Can I have this story for my archive??? Pawease????
    Thanks.

18. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Oh how happy I would be if this story would be posted at your site Laheara. As a matter of fact I would love to see every Young Obi story on this forum archived at your site. I am a BIG BIG fan of the Early Years. I was thrilled to see you asking for this story to be archived, please beg some of the other authors also

As much as I love this forum I only read Young Obi stories, from toddler through Eps. 1. Also, when I want to re-read a story, which I often do when they are complete, I don't always want to read all the feedback. Although I do love reading what other fans have to say, sometimes I can be a little dense and a comment by another reader will often time make me see the post in a whole new light

I can also let my girls (11 year old twins) read everything archived at this site without worrying about what they are getting into. Sorry to get a little off the point of the story thanks for listening

19. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Where might that site be located?

20. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Sooooo sorry Tigris but I neglected to let you know in my last babbling post just how much I liked your last post!!!! Seven lashes for me

Glad to hear we will be getting a long post soon, this is such a good story and very well written...

Thanks

21. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Like I said I can be a little dense sometimes!!!! Letting you know the URL would have made sense...

Here ya go..

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Picture/6672/early_index.html http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Picture/6672/early_index.html

22. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Awesome Tigris, you've really left us hanging.

I'll have to agree with Jedi Susie, Obi-Wan better not be giving up so easily.

23. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    I am losing my voice... but hey less talking more writing,eh?
    I would be honored if anyone wants to archieve this!!!! Thank you very much! I didn't think anyone would actually read this. HealerLeona you're gonna be in the next post which will hopefully show up tommorow

24. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Mind if I archive it? My site address is: http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/TenelKa http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/TenelKa
    Please post MORE!!!

25. Laheara

Laheara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2000
    WOW, I feel like Kelly is my promotional agent. Everywhere I go she follows and is always very positive. I think I have a friend for life there. And where Kelly goes, Kim B follows so I get 2 agents.

BTW: Kelly, if you aren't on my mailing list I may have to sick a Sith on you to haul you in, and I have lots to choose from on my list. So if you aren't one of us get IN here. Kim has already joined our ranks.

And YES I am going to get on topic. Thanks Tigris for letting me use this story on my site. FYI: my URL is in my bio located here at TFN. Unlike most I've seen, I did fill the entire thing out.

And OF COURSE we would read this story. Everyone loves Obi-torture. Well not him or Qui, but we all do. We're SOO evil.

I'll add you to the next up-date of my site. I was hopeing you'd say yes, I set up the story today. KEEP IT COMING!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.