main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Don't Leave Me (a JA fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tigris, Apr 23, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Oh no, poor Obi! Hurry and save him quick Tigris! I can't stand the suspense!

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Yes Laheara, of course I am on your mailing list!!!!

Everyone should be!!!!!

3. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Sure Tenel'Ka! tongue.gif

:clears throat: "Hi I'd like to order one Qui/Obi reuion scene."

:casheir looks at her: "Would you like 'mush' with that?"

"Yes please. And super size it."

"Okay, one Qui/Obi reuion scene with extra 'mush' coming up. Please stand by."

You have been warned. tongue.gif

4. Laheara

Laheara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2000
    Tigris looks across the room and sees Laheara pulling up a big comfy chair and perching in front of the screen.

Hmmm, mush!!! OK come on with that order!!!

OT: Good to hear Kelly.

5. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Why is this order taking so long...

6. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    It's taking so long cause they don't have enough 'mush' to 'super size' the order.
    ( That plus the fact none of this is pre written, so I'm making it up as I go along.)

"nuber twenty nine, your order is ready."

7. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Hey! They knighted me! COOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Don't leave me
    All alone
    Just drop me
    Off at home
    I'll be fine
    It's not the first
    Just like last time
    But a little worse

Everything is foolhardy
    And never is so good
    Who will need an explanation
    If all is understood
    This time has come again
    It's all shining through
    This one will be forever
    And I'll be there for you

Qui-Gon! I could use a little help here!

I know Obi-Wan, I'm coming?..Hang on!

Qui-

Obi-Wan?

Obi-Wan!

Qui-Gon I need you!

Where are you? I can't find you?..

I need you!

Tell me where you are! I can't find you?

Help me Qui-Gon!

I can't! I can't find you!

Please help me, Qui-Gon, I'm cold?.

Hang on, Obi-Wan, I'm coming!

So cold?.

Don't go! Don't leave me!

Goodbye Qui-Gon.

NOOOoooooo!!!

Goodbye.

"Obi-Wan!" Qui-Gon howled. His voice echoed in his room. He sat up and swung his legs off the sleepcouch, his tired face eliminated by the pale splash of moonlight across the bed. Quietly he stood and walked out into the hall connecting his room to the rest of his quarters. Qui-Gon paused outside Obi-Wan's door. After a moment he swung the door open and hit the light activator.

A gentle stream of light washed over the room. A sleepcouch was backed against one corner, a small desk beside it. Overhead, three model Verpine fighters flew, their tiny engines keeping up a steady hum.

In his mind's eye Qui-Gon could see his apprentice packing for a mission, his bed still unmade, books and star charts piled high on his desk. He could see Obi-Wan turn, his emerald eyes meeting Qui-Gon's blue. "Hello, Master."

Qui-Gon blinked and the boy was gone.

Yet he still stood there, longing for him to come back, wanting so badly to reach out and ruffle Obi-Wan's hair, to say, "Come, Padawan," and have Obi-Wan follow. It should have been easy, Qui-Gon thought. All they had needed was proof.

Originally, their mission to Ranieri had been to investigate a report about the Valhalla, whose members were believed to have murdered thirty-six Ranierians and thirteen off-worlders since they had first appeared. The identities of the Valhalla were uncertain, their leader unknown, but even still they had managed to keep the people of Ranieri living in fear and the government in turmoil searching for them. Ranieri's economy had begun to show signs of suffering as well; traders were afraid that the Valhalla would target them next.

So Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan had gone, and not long after they arrived they had discovered that the Valhalla had a cover organization. In no time at all they had come up with a plan: Qui-Gon would provide a distraction, while Obi-Wan- the one small enough to fit in the air shafts- would break into an office and access the company data base from there.

It should have been easy, but everything went wrong.

The leader of the Valhalla had been in the building, along with several of his highly trained assassins. Qui-Gon had found himself bombarded with opponents, unable to warn his padawan of the danger as the Valhalla leader set out to find him. They were gone by the time Qui-Gon got there. The Jedi Master had gotten his own evidence, destroying the Valhalla's hold on Ranieri and forcing its members to flee. He had ripped the planet to shreds looking for his padawan, until the hidden leader of the Valhalla had contacted Qui-Gon himself.

"I plan to keep Kenobi alive for a little while. You will regret the day you messed with the Valhalla," he had said, and with a start of horror, Qui-Gon realized he knew who the man was.

Now as Jinn stood in the threshold of his apprentice's room, he wondered just how long he had planned to keep Kenobi alive. Saesee Tiin's words echoed in his head, "Obi-Wan Kenobi is a very strong boy. There is still a chance." Was there? Had he given up too soon?

Qui-Gon could remember Obi-Wan's devotion to him. His belief in Qui-Gon was staggering, something Qui-Gon had only begun to return. If

8. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    :hands on hips: There are you HAPPY now? I freakin posted.

9. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    tongue.gif Gee, if I keep talking to myself like this maybe I can force them to add a 4th page. tongue.gif

Okay, see if you can guess who the Valhalla's leader is. It starts with a letter and ends with a letter.

Question: Should I keep Micaela, Kruschino, and Marcelline in the story line? I've got some ideas but I can't decide. Feed back on this would help. buh-bye for now.

10. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    absolutely beautiful Tigris! I think you should keep the brother and sisters in the story. They have much to contribute.

I"m sure the road is still rocky, but they're together again, which is what's important.

11. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    I know what you mean by that scene being hard to write. I love mushy stuff, but I find it so hard to get the right words to describe tender or heartbreaking emotional scenes. You did a very nice job of it.

I was a little confused when reading it, that Obi-Wan shouted Qui-Gon's name clearly when he saw him, and a few paragraphs later he has a broken jaw. Other than that, wonderful!

My fave part was Mace putting a hand on QGJ's shoulder and asking him how Obi-Wan was doing, and QGJ's heart racing from excitement and him having to force himself to walk slower - I could totally envision that from the way you wrote it...it made QGJ seem young again.

Keep writing!

- Rani

12. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Great job! The emotional stuff is hard to write, but you handled it just fine. Now, on to the pleading...MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

13. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Ok, you had me in tears as Qui-Gon finally reached his side. Great Qui-mush!

14. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Beautiful...(sniff)...excuse me I need a kleenex, make that a box of 'em. (sob)

More!

[This message has been edited by Tenel'Ka (edited 05-07-2000).]

15. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Tigris steps back into a fighting stance, eyeing the 'Sith' before her.

"Yardwork, did you say?"

"Yes," he growled, "Yardwork. You will have to delay posting tell Monday...or later."

"NEVER!!!" Tigris shouts, igniting her lightsaber and springing forward.

*Dramatic lightsaber battle accures. After a long struggle the 'Sith' knocks Tigris's lightsaber from her hand*

"Dang it!"

The 'Sith' drags her from her room and shoves a rake into her hand. "And now, yardwork."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Please somebody help me!"

16. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    That last post was bea-u-ti-ful! I love mushy scenes with Qui and Obi!
    I eagerly await more, but I guess I will have to wait until you lay the smack-down on Darth Yardwork, huh? Good luck.

17. Obi-wan's Padawan

Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2000
    Great Post! I love mushy scenes with my two favorite Jedi.

18. Laheara

Laheara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2000
    Did this thread move somewhere and Tigris didn't tell me??
    I wan more story??? Please??

19. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    ME TOO!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!

Pardon my screaming, but I really want to be heard!!!!!!!

20. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    LOL Darth Yardwork, eh? I like that! Now that Dad is covered I need a name for Mom. Any suggestions? I'm being attacked by a whole bunch of Sith- Darth Homework, Darth Flu, Darth Writer's Block, and Darth Bad Post. So needless to say this post isn't very good.

They painted up your secrets
    With the lies they told you
    And the least they ever gave you
    Was the most you ever knew

And I wonder where these dreams go
    When the world gets in your way
    What's the point in all this screaming
    No one's listening anyway

Your voice is small and fading
    And you hide in here unknown
    And your mother loves your father
    'Cause she's got nowhere to go

And she wonders where these dreams go
    'Cause the world got in her way
    What's the point ever trying
    Nothing's changing anyway

They press there lips against you
    And you love the lies they say
    And I tried so hard to reach you
    But you're falling anyway

And you know I see right through you
    When the world gets in your way
    What's the point in all the screaming
    You're not listening anyway

Kruschino observed the Jedi Master from his vantage point just outside the ship's infirmary door. The tall man was resting his head against the glass of the bacta tank, both hands touching the smooth surface, fingers splayed out as if to support himself. He had barely eaten in three days. He just stood there, watching his Padawan. Kruschino felt sorry for him. It must be horrible, searching for your Padawan for almost three months, then having to see him float in a bacta tank as he only got worse?.Kruschino wished there had been more he could've done. He had scraped together every bit of knowledge he knew about healing, and when he discovered that it wasn't much; he had gone on pure instinct. He had cleaned out Obi-Wan's wounds, got him clean clothes, and blindfolded him, so the sudden reintroduction into light wouldn't damage his eyes. Healer Leona told him that he had done a wonderful job, but every time he saw the look of anguish on the Jedi Master's face he felt he should've done more. That's why he had offered to help track down the Valhalla, why they were on this ship in the first place.

"Yes, Kruschino?" Qui-Gon Jinn asked gravely.

"Master Tiin wishes to inform you that we are approaching Coruscant. Master Leona will be in here in a moment to help get Padawan Kenobi out of the bacta tank."

Jinn smiled softly. "Thank you. Why so formal, Kruschino?"

Kruschino flushed. "I'm not used to being around Jedi, that's all."

He watched as the Jedi peeled his gaze away from his Padawan, his keen blue eyes meeting Kruschino's own. "You and your sisters saved Obi-Wan's life, and in a way, my own. You may call me Qui-Gon."

"All right then - Qui-Gon." He moved to exit the room, wanting to leave the Jedi in peace.

"And Kruschino - "

Startled, he turned back, and saw Qui-Gon looking at him in the oddest way. Gratitude? Respect?
    "Yes?"

"Thank you."

Rows of beds ran across the Jedi infirmary, but only one of them was filled. The small form of a boy was surrounded on three sides by life- support systems; a breath mask covering his nose and mouth as the unconscious child struggled to keep his lungs working. On the fourth side a man sat, the boy's fingers wrapped tightly around his hand as he provided his own form of life support.

beep?beep?beep?beep?

Qui-Gon watched as the tiny green light traced across the screen of the heart monitor in a steady rhythm, the machine signaling each time the light appeared with a resounding beep. Softly he talked to Obi-Wan; past missions, how they had met, the time he became Qui-Gon's Padawan; everything came into play, just so the boy knew he was there.

beep?beep?beep?beep?

He sent out waves through the Force, to make sure that Obi-Wan could hear him. He blocked out the knowledge that his Padawan's light was fading.

beep??beep??.beep??.beep??.

Qui-Gon told him about searc

21. KenobiUsa

KenobiUsa Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2000
    Aaacccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

<gasp, choke, cough, sputter!>

What a cruel place to leave off!!! Wonderful angst, here!

I only have one MAJOR problem! Where's the rest of it?!

Your not so mean as to leave Obi (and us) teetering on the edge for so long, are you?

Of course you're not!

Can't wait for the next post!!!

22. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigris:

The 'Sith' drags her from her room and shoves a rake into her hand. "And now, yardwork."

And now you end it there? PLEASE! POST MORE!!!!!

23. neri

neri Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2000
    Ack! *falls over at the sudden cliffhanger* Poor Obi and Qui...how sad

You have to post more, please!

24. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Aughhhhh!!!!!!!!! You can't do that to us! Come back here and write!

25. Kara Tegil

Kara Tegil Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 1999
    Kara sends her four young Jedi friends on the evil "Sith" and she glances at Obi-Wan. She screams as he dies.

" NO! NO NO NO NO NO!!"

Kara jumps on Tigris and starts pounding her, as her four Jedi friends looks worridely to Kara... Kara stops, and says sorry, taking a seat and a big bag of chips, and watches the rest of the show...

MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN! NO KILLING OBI WAN!

*Kara turns to the Darkside...*

A Very Angry Kara Tegil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.