main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Don't Listen to Strange Computers (AU Luke, Callista, Mara, Tionne)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    NOTE: When the boards moved all of the old stories were full of question marks and were truncated after so many words. If you wish to read this story go to: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/729436/Jedi-lover

~YAVIN 4~

Tionne, the silver haired Jedi historian gave Luke Skywalker an apologetic look. ?Master Luke, I?m not sure if I can be of any help. The records of the Jedi were purged when Palpatine became Emperor.?

?Tionne you have to help me find her,? Luke pleaded. It had been two weeks since his lover, Callista Ming had left him and he was desperate to locate her. ?Callista said she was going to search for a way to regain the Force. I think if I knew more about her past I may figure out where she would go.?

Tionne blew out a long breath. ?Master Luke?I know this is not my place, but if a woman leaves you, I don?t think stalking her across the galaxy is the way to win her back. You really should move on.?

Luke shook his head. ?No, I love her. She is the only woman for me. We really connected; we had so much in common it was incredible. She was like a female version of my best friend Biggs.?

Tionne deliberately avoided rolling her eyes. ?I?ll do my best. What can you tell me about her??

Luke thought a moment. ?She told me her Master was Djinn Altis. He was head of a rogue Jedi sect that encouraged attachments and physical relationships. Callista?s real last name was Masana and her lover was named Jedi Geith Eris. Callista was from the planet Chadra.? He gave her a look of chagrin. ?I?m sorry, that is all I know. Callista was a bit closed lipped about her past. I figured they were painful memories for her.?

Tionne nodded. ?I will do some research and let you know what I find out.?

Luke gave her a bright smile. ?Thank you Tionne. I really appreciate it.?
    After a week of records researching Tionne was no further along than she was when she started. The official databases were completely purged?but sometimes there are unofficial records. She went to the Holocom and contacted Talon Karrde?who better to get information than an information broker.
    ?This is the Wild Karrde shuttle requesting permission to land,? Mara called to the Yavin 4 air controllers. ?I?m here to deliver information to Jedi Tionne.?

?Wild Karrde shuttle you have permission to land,? the tower personnel called back.

Mara smiled wildly. She knew Karrde could have sent the information over the holonet, but he was adamant that this was for Tionne?s eyes only. Of course, that really piqued her interest and she couldn?t resist looking over the contents. She hadn?t been this amused in a long time. She couldn?t wait to show Skywalker.

She landed the shuttle and went to the Jedi Library. When Tionne saw Mara she stood up confused. ?I thought Karrde was going to transmit the data??

Mara laughed. ?No, he thought I should hand-deliver this information.? Mara handed the datacard to Tionne who popped it into a datapad. As the Jedi scrolled down the documents Mara could see the blood drain from her face. She looked up shocked. ?This is a joke, isn?t it??

Mara chuckled and grinned evilly. ?We couldn?t make this stuff up. Oh this is rich. I can?t wait to tell Skywalker.? She turned to leave, but Tionne grabbed her arm holding her back.

?Mara, please don?t. The break up has devastated Luke and I am not exaggerating in the very least. This will push him over the edge.? Tionne gave Mara a pleading look. ?Please don?t tell him anything. This will destroy him.? She hesitated for a moment. ?Mara he needs a friend now?not somebody rubbing salt into his wounds.?

Mara frowned. She was deeply disappointed that she couldn?t use this information to tease Luke unmercifully, but Tionne was right?it probably would be cruel. ?He?s really broken up by the bodysnatcher leaving??

Tionne scowled for a second at the use of the term bodysnatcher, but then gave Mara a wane smile. ?Can you go see Master Luke and maybe cheer him up? You?re his friend?I?m sure he is going to be very upset that nothing was found in the records.?

Mara gave a wry smile. ?Okay?nothing was found in the records. Maybe I?ll ask the Farmboy out to lunch or something.?

Tionne smiled gratefully. ?Thank you Mara! Thank you!?

Mara rolled her eye

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    This makes me want to listen to the Kinks.

Looooola, L O L A Loooooooola

Poor Luke. I think you owe him (and us!) some happy L/M to make up for torturing the poor boy so! [face_laugh][face_laugh]

But this Callista thing really is a gold mine, isn't it?? LOL!!

3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Bahahahahahahaha! You actually did it! Great job, but now we need some LM smut.

Omg, I just got a plot bunny: Calvin's diary during his time with Luke.

4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Why didn't I think of that! [face_laugh] you probably wouldn't be able to post it here. I would love to read it though!

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh]

Oh, Luke definitely shouldn't have listened to strange computers.

6. LVB

LVB Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    Hahah, that is certainly some sensitive information! Calvin Masana-- oh dear. Much love for this fic!

7. Mondra

Mondra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2010
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Can't find nother way to describe my reaction after reading this...