main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Don't look back- (Luke, H/L, A/P, Obi-Wan) Updated 12.14.05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Starshine, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Title: Don`t look back
    Author: Starshine
    Time Frame: Mainly PT
    Characters: Luke and Leia with the company, Palpatine, Obi-Wan and other Jedi, A/P and others.
    Genre:Angst, action/adventure, drama

Summary: After celebrations on Endor they are heading to Coruscant. As they are in hyperspace something happens and they will arrive at Coruscant but not the one they know. Actually they arrive in the middle of Clone Wars.
    It is dangerous to change the past cause the future shall be unsure but maybe they will try, even if it won`t work.

Disclaimer: I am just having fun with the world created by GL

It is my first fic so try not to eat me, ok? After all, my english is not very good but I am trying.

Many [:D] to light-! I'll hope you can handle with my veeeeeeeeeery baaad grammar :p
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue:

As much as Luke remembered he had slept only five hours.
    Celebrations on Endor continued until everybody was completely tired.
    Galaxy was free again and that was a great reason to celebrate all over the Galaxy.

So did Luke with his friends.
    They knew only a little about Luke?s part in it...or his father?s.
    Most of them didn?t even knew who his father was but for them, Luke Skywalker was still a great hero.

When Wedge and other pilots had come to congratulate him, he had stood here like a rock, not knowing what to say.
    He felt...empty.

Luke understood that his friends had always seen Vader as a son of a devil and most of them feared him more than any other thing in the world.
    For Luke he meant much more.
    When Ben, Yoda and his father had appeared at that night through the Force, Luke had felt happy.

Later he had felt sadness crawling back to his soul.
    He missed a father he barely knew.
    This feeling had been so strong that he decided to retire in the middle of the party.

In his hut, he had just looked the shadows playing on walls.

"Force will be with you, always" ,"Much anger in him I see, just like his father,"

Was he a Jedi now?

At least I found my sister. With that thought he had fallen into his dreams.

Now he felt water drops falling onto his face and that was enough for him to wake up. Luke went outside and looked around.
    Everything was quiet. Luke didn?t remember mornings that could be so quiet.
    There was no danger, wariness or worry, only silence and peace.

He went to a little stream down the road. Luke saw some little Ewoks who ran around happily.
    That brought smile to his tired face.

I never thought that world could be such a peaceful place until now.

As he walked, deeply in thought, he didn?t seem to control his legs.
    He just went deeper into the forest, not looking back.

As Luke stopped he realized where he was. It was the same place where he had burned his father?s body last night.
    The place where the fire had burned was all black. Vader?s armor had been destroyed completely.

Luke felt the Force very strong at here. He took a deep breath of morning's calm air.

I hope peace is brought back to the galaxy for a long time now. I hope you are happy father.

He hadn't seen his sister following him until he heard her voice:" You are up early, Luke."

As Luke turned around he saw Leia standing behind him. She smiled to him and looked at the fireplace.
    "You burned him here, didn?t you?" Leia stated.

Luke nodded sadly. He knew Leia had not forgiven him.

"Did you saw them last night, Leia?" Luke asked her.

Leia turned around with little curiosity reflecting in her eyes:" Saw who?"

Leia went to her brother?s side and asked again:" What did you saw?"

Luke's gaze fell to the ground and he spoke:" I saw our father. He was with Yoda and Ben, one with the Force. You know, he looked much younger, about 22 or 23 years and as I saw him, I never thought he could have been Vader. They looked so different."

She snorted:" Your father

2. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    A good begining can't wait for more.

3. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Jeditheskyisblue- Thanks. I will try to post more :)

Chapter 1
    "Dreamy morning"

?Let`s go back to village. Our friends will wake up soon and wonder where we are,? Luke offered

Leia nodded and gave him a little wink as they started to walk through the morning forest of Endor.

Leia admired it.
    It was as beautiful as Alderaan but wilder. There were no big hills or deep glens filled with water or bare grass.
    She missed Bail.
    As they walked in silence, Leia remembered.

*She was running in the house of Organas. She played hide and seek with her handmaidens.
    It was her turn to hide and she looked for a good place.
    She decided to go into her father`s room. As she got in she looked around and decided to hide next to the fireplace and curtain.
    It was very hard to find her from there.

She wore a dress that was just like a curtain- light-yellow. As she hid herself into a curtain her eyes suddenly stopped on an old holoalbum.
    Leia knew she was not allowed to look into her father`s books without him but curiosity got the best of her.

There were many pictures of her father and his friends, nature, times of old-republic and...there was a beautiful picture of her father and one young woman with her handmaidens.
    Leia just stared at a picture and didn`t even notice that she was found by her father.

As he picked her up Leia looked her father and asked:? Who is she??

Bail had looked her with surprise and taken a holobook then. Leia saw how her father`s face drew sad.

?It is an old friend...long gone,? Bail had answered.

?Were you good friends?? she asked again.

Her father had looked her brown eyes and answered:? Yes, Leia. We were very good friends.?

?What happened?? she questioned him.

?She died when she gave birth to her children. Children were taken to other families and they still live,? Bail replied softly.

Leia was quiet for a while and then asked again:? Do you miss her??

Bail had looked the picture of that woman and then gazed out of the window:? Yes, Leia. I do miss her...I miss her very much.?

?Leia! Hello! Leia, are you there?? she heard her brother?s voice.

"What is it?"

Luke looked her consernly and replied:? You suddenly just stopped walking and looked straight ahead of you. I thought you were transfigured into a rock or something.?

Leia laughed at this and grabbed Luke`s hand:? Silly! I was just remembering something that`s all.
    Now come on! We don`t want to miss the breakfast, don`t we??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As twins managed to the village, everybody was already up. They heard noise in the middle of the village.
    Luke`s eyes went big. There were 5 long tables outside. Creatures of Endor had arranged a little breakfast for their new friends.

Tables were full of food and it was not some sort of gruel but very delicious food.
    There were bottles with ale, wine and whiskey.
    It looked very tasty.
    On Tatooine, there had always been a problem with normal food.

Leia saw hungry gleam in her brother`s eyes and clapped his shoulder:? Run before it disappears!"

Luke grinned and joined with others.
    Princess watched Luke talking with pilots and smiled to herself.
    She was happy to have such a brother.
    As a matter of fact, she had mentally slapped herself many times for incident on Hoth.

Suddenly she felt someone placing two strong arms around her and whispering:? It`s not nice to run away like this!?

Leia smiled and turned around to face Han.

?You were snoring too loudly, so I woke up,? she stated with innocent smile.

Han grinned at her:? Well, you held me up all night...!?

Leia didn't answer that, she just punched Han into chest few times.
    Han took some steps back now, demonstrating his hurt.

?Do you know how strong fists you have, princess?? Han stated seriously.

Leia smiled:? I guess, I have inherited it from my biologica

4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    looks interesting Starshine :)

5. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    maramijade- Thanks but first 2 chapters are kind of boring or should I say entry chapters :)

I will post more tomorrow.

6. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Chapter 2
    "Memories"

?Damn, guys! You should have seen the size of that thing. Last Death Star was far too weak compared to that. We got away from there in last second,? Lando was in the middle of the talk.

Wedge, Chewie, Luke and other pilots were listening him with great interest, though they had been in battle as well.
    No one noticed Han who landed next to Wedge.

?But we lost too many good pilots,? Wedge cursed and took a pint of Alderaan?s ale.

?While, you were all up there, flying and doing some remarkable job, we almost got killed down here,? Han said.

Lando saw his friend with Leia and gave Han a little wink.

?I was truly worried about your actions, Han old buddy. What took you so long to turn off that shield?? he asked as others nodded accordingly.

Luke saw how Corelian grinned irreverently.
    Han had always wanted to be in the middle of attention.

?Well ya know, I was the brain of the plan,? Han started. Leia rolled her eyes.

?*Hey! Don?t get too buffed up. Princess made a bigger part of a plan!? Chewie growled quietly.

?Well, actually Leia did it. There is no difference,? Han surrended.

?Difference is that, this wonderful plan was composed by a wonderful Princess of Alderaan not you, lazerbrain!? Lando shot back and gave a little nod to Leia who smiled back at him.

Others laughed as Han?s cheeks took a red shade and before he begun to argue Leia stopped him:? Shut up and talk about the point please!?

Han sighed and gave a quick kiss to Leia before he started.

As Luke listened Han?s story, he began to think what was the truth and what was bloated. He didn?t knew anything about them while he was on Death Star.
    Listening to the Emepror who assured you that your friends shall die was not very comfortable.
    Han?s story was not so bad at all if you count out the numerous moments while they almost got killed.

?Hey! I didn?t call them. Those little forest-pixies came by themselves. Goldenrod talks with them, not me,? Han uttered.

Leia tried to hold back her laughter.
    Comparing Ewoks with pixies was definitely very "appropriate".
    A little Ewok stinged Han with his spare faintly to give him a sign that those so called "forest-pixies" were still there.

?Anyway we turned off the shield didn?t we?? Han finished his talk.

?It was about time Han! A little bit more and we could have been dead,? Wedge responded.

?But you are alive and this is what matters!? Han smacked Wedge?s shoulder so his beer pint went over.

?Damn, Solo! Watch your hands would you!? Wedge cursed.

?Where were you Skywalker? We didn?t see you in battle,? one older officer asked.
    Luke swallowed hardly. He didn't want to talk about it.

Han answered instead of him:? I have to admit Luke did the most important job. He didn?t fought in battle but he fought with ?his old grumpiness himself?!?
    Others cheered and Luke gave an angry glare to Han who just smiled back.

?Ah, Skywalker is a Jedi Knight now. Elite force of the New Republic,? one old voice said behind the others.

Pilots turned to look at the speaker.
    It was an old man. His one eye was covered with a piece of leather and his clothes looked dusty and ragged.
    Man had a short beard and two ugly wounds on his face.
    Scars from old times as they thought.

?What do you mean by that?? Han questioned.

There was a bit of irritation in his voice.

Old man raised and stepped closer:? You shouldn?t be so cocky, Solo. In the Old Republic, there was a Jedi Order. I never understood that Force stuff but they were great people. I guess your friend will rebuild it now.?

Han looked at Luke who examined his glass of whiskey with great care.

?You wouldn?t dare!? Han gasped.

?Well...I had a plan with that...? Han groaned loudly,? but it will not happen any time soon. I guess the New Republic needs to rise first and then we can think about the Jedi Order.?

Leia saw antipaction in her brother?s eyes.
    He tried to hide it but it more tha

7. Barbarossa_Rotbart

Barbarossa_Rotbart Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2004
    Interesting start.
    The Old Man... is that Captain Tycho?

8. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Barbarossa_Rotbart- Read next chapter and you shall know :)

Chapter 3 should be up soon

9. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    Starshine thanks for the PM telling me this was updated I don't know how I missed it. The last two parts were great and I'm waiting or more.

10. NickStarwalker

NickStarwalker Jedi Master star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    Good story. Can't wait to see Luke and Leia end up in the past and see if they can stop Palpatine from gaining full control of the galaxy.

11. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    That's one way to explain that. . .

looking forward to more

12. Melodious

Melodious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I hope to see more of this story up soon! good job so far Starshine!

Mel

13. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Wow, I never thought I would get so many replies :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Jeditheskyisblue- I am glad you liked it. If you wish to be informed I will keep sending PM-s when new chapters are up.

NickStarwalker- I can assure you, they will try but as I said, sometimes it makes things worse than they are.
    PS...I am happy you read it :)

maramijade- Well, yeah. It is only my opinion.

Melodious- I am trying to write it as well as I can. I know I could do better but it is my first time when I write something on these boards. Thanks :)

14. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Here you are!

Chapter 3
    "An old guardian"

Luke felt still deeply confused. Leia had told him some things that made him feel uneasy.
    Young Jedi thought more and more oftenly of his mother.
    He didn`t even knew her.
    He didn`t know nothing about her but he was still curious and worried.
    Luke didn`t even know why he was worried but something inside him sent warnings all the time.
    He felt like something was going to happen and he was not able to stop it.

Skywalker decided to meditate and clear his mind from those troublesome thoughts.
    ?Clear your mind of questions. Concentrate!. It's energy surrounds us and binds us.?

He tried to relax and do as his Master had told him. Cool wind blew around him. It was soothing and calming.

He saw pictures of him on Tatooine with Owen and Beru. Ben teaching him to fight with a lightsaber.
    ?This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. An elegant weapon for a more civilized time.?

His first meeting with Han and Chewie.
    ?Han Solo. I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon. Chewie here tells me you're looking for passage to the Alderaan system.?

He smiled to himself.
    Those memories were worth to remember.

Then he saw a picture of middle-aged man standing in front of a great building.
    He had a short beard and brownish red hair. Man was looking at the sunset and smiled.

After that, he saw something more terrifying.
    He saw two men fighting on the platform, fires dancing around them.

?You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness.?
    He saw that same man from his earlier vision, shouting those words.

Then he heard someone else: ?I hate you!?
    A sight of dark clothed man slipping down the the bank of lava river.
    He burst into flames.

Luke opened his eyes and looked around.
    He was still in the forest. No lava, no fire. Everything was okay.

His forehead was covered with cold sweat.
    He stood up and wiped his forehead.

?It was not real. It was not real.?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Han walked down the road with Lando. They were discussing Falcon?s abilities and just chatting like old friends, which they of course were.

?So, how did you like to fly with her?? ex-smuggler asked with a bit of pride in his words.

?You are forgetting the fact that I owned that ship once,? his friend mentioned.

?Not anymore! I won it fare and square,? Han grinned. Lando was not going argue in this point.

?It was fine,? he murmured.

Han stopped and grabbed Lando´s hand:? Fine! Fine is all you can say about the ship that saved your life??

?Hey! Calm down, buddy. I liked to fly with it again but it is not something so special,? Lando laughed.

?I can?t believe it. I let him fly with my ship into the jaws of death and all he can say is ?it was fine?!?
    Han cursed.

?We don?t have anything else to talk about? Let?s take you and princess,? Lando changed the subject quickly.

?What about it?? Han sighed.

Lando grinned to himself:? Do you know that I had a room next to yours last night??

Solo?s face turned deeply red. One of the few times he had nothing to put against Lando.

I told her not to be so loud.

?So, when can I come to your wedding? If you want I will be your best man,? Lando laughed and hugged his friend.
    Han took a step back and tried to get back his usual cocky nature.

?I never thought a pirate like you could settle down,? Han tried to say something but Lando continued ,?I have seen you with many girls but Princess of Alderaan. Solo, you are overcoming everything you have done lately.?

Han felt like a jackass.
    He couldn?t say a word to make Lando understand the situation.

?Anyway, I am not telling anyone about it right now. We don?t want to ruin a big surprise. Congratulations, buddy!?

15. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    not lame at all, so it was Typho...

hrmmmm I always wonder what happened to Panaka. . .

16. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    Poor Luke for his vision to be his Father burning up. And Yes please send me PM's went you've updated so I don't miss any.

17. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    This is a great start. This fic has the potential to be a true gem.

18. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    maramijade- not lame at all, so it was Typho...

hrmmmm I always wonder what happened to Panaka. . .

I have been wondering over Panaka as well but this story will not tell about him.
    Maybe only a little but I can´t promise anything.

Jeditheskyisblue- Poor Luke for his vision to be his Father burning up. And Yes please send me PM's went you've updated so I don't miss any.

Luke saw a kind of vision. He does not know what was it and he may understand it in a wrong way.
    It was a little warning.

Lucid_Lady- This is a great start. This fic has the potential to be a true gem.

I hope you like to read it from now on and I am truly happy you think so :)

Chapter 4 will be up soon

19. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    A little H/L mush(I am not very good mush writer so I am trying to do my best)and their adventures will begin :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4
    "Something happening"

1 hour later

?Chewie! Give me a hydrospanner,? Han shouted.

He was working on his hyperdriver. It was never good enough. Actually the whole ship wasn?t good enough for Han.
    He wanted to make it brilliant but his hyperdriver was always the one he was worried about.
    Thanks to this they had gotten themselves into a lots of trouble more than ten times.

His co-pilot growled and begun to repair their transmitter. Lando had not kept his word perfectly.
    Falcon had some damages but Han tried to overlook it. It was good to get along with him again.

?How is it going with our transmitter?? he asked.

?*We don?t have one, remember? Lando drove it off in the battle,? Chewie growled back.

Now they couldn?t communicate with others.

?Princess will not be happy with this."

?What I am not happy with?? he heard her voice.

?Just in time, your highness,? he grinned and he stopped his work for a moment to look at her.

His face was sweaty and his hands were all dirty.
    Corellian didn?t wore anything except his trousers, blaster and loosed shirt.

?I thought you stopped calling me with those silly nicknames!"

Han looked insulted:? Silly nicknames!? Silly! I have never told anything so beautiful to any other woman.?

She raised an eyebrow:? Other woman? Ah, I guess a guy like you really got many of them. After all, you are Han Solo. Famous Corellian ladies man and smuggler who walks around with his furry babysitter.?

Chewie growled something and Han looked like someone had just slapped him.

What the hell did I do now?

He tried to say something. Leia smiled innocently at the doorway and enjoyed the moment.
    It happened very rarely when she had a chance to shut him up.

?What a...what a hell was that supposed to mean?? Han finally got out a full sentence.

?I meant that just a way I said,? Leia smiled and stepped closer to him.

?Fuzzball is not my babysitter! He is just a friend that?s all. How can you...,?he was cut off by a fierce kiss. As she pulled away Han looked stunned.

?We will be leaving soon. Get ready!? Leia smirked and walked away.

Chewie had looked the action from doorway.

?*Hey, kid! It?s time to take your medicines and maybe, if you are a good little boy, I will read you a bedtime story tonight,? he teased.

?Hey! Don?t take this thing up!"

?*She really loves you. Don?t mess it up, okay,? his co-pilot growled and got back to work.

Han nodded and added silently:? I love her too Chewie. More than you can ever imagine.?

Luke sat outside and cleaned his lightsaber. They were leaving in 15 minutes.
    Some other pilots were coming with them but mostly they were already gone with huge cargo of luck-stones and trums.
    Their furry friends had been very nice with them.

?Hey, kid! What?s up?? Han greeted as he carried some supply part boxes.

?Nothing. I was just thinking. You?? Luke said.

Han smirked and dropped the boxes:? I need to prepare the ship for her highness. I have a terrible headache and I don?t want her to yell at me. By the way, have you seen Lando lately??

Luke shook his head:? What about him??

?Nothing big. I just want him to pay me some credits. He drove off our transmitter and now we have to travel in complete silence.?

Young Jedi laughed.
    ?There is nothing funny. You need to know when it?s time to make some money."

?Are you sure it is the right time? You are one of the heroes of New Republic and Rebellion. I think you don?t have to do some hard work for a long time."

?Yeah right! I was not the one who blew up that killing machine. Besides, I got my money last time when I met you, kid,? Ha

20. Melodious

Melodious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I really liked that last post, especially the Han/Leia mush!

Here's to hopeing they don't have too much of a serious problem on thier hands!

Can't wait for the next post.
    Mel

21. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Poor Han. Nothing goes right for him with the Felcon.

22. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    I loved the babysiter remark that was just so funny.

23. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Melodious- I really liked that last post, especially the Han/Leia mush!

Here's to hopeing they don't have too much of a serious problem on thier hands!

Can't wait for the next post.
    Mel

Don`t worry. Their problems are just beginning [face_devil]

Lucid_Lady- Poor Han. Nothing goes right for him with the Falcon.

Well, you know what happens if you trust something that comes from Lando ;)

Jeditheskyisblue- I loved the babysiter remark that was just so funny.

I thought you might like it. Even if Chewie would be his babysitter, I would have nothing against it :)

24. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Upping this thing with no shame :p

Authors note: Chapter 5 is taking some time cause I have to take a trip to countryside.

25. Starshine

Mar 8, 2005
    Chapter 5
    "Uncertainty"

Han stormed into machine room.
    Everything was so smoky that he had to get out of there quickly.

"Chewie! I need a little help here," he requested.

They took their gas masks and went in.

"Huh, it stinks in here. What did you do, let Bantha in here?" Han groaned.

Chewie growled angrily.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you didn't," smuggler replied quickly and turned air-conditioners in.

As the smoke was blown away they saw devastating picture. Their hyperdriver was molten up.
    Luke and Leia came into the room.

"What a...! Oh, Force!" Luke couldn't believe his eyes.

Leia was just dumbfounded.

Han smiled at them:" Looks like we have to find another way to reach Coruscant."

Chewie began to clean a mess around a hyperdriver. Or what was left of it.

"*You messed up real good, Han," wookiee growled.

"Hey! Skip it, okay," he shot back and hurried to control room.

Luke followed Han leaving Leia with Chewie.

"How? Why are we always the lucky ones!" Leia groaned.

"*We have Han, that's the problem," Chewbacca growled.

"Need a hand on this?" she sighed.

"What are we going to do now?" Luke asked and sat to co-pilot chair next to Han.

"Main question is, where are we?" smuggler replied and took a digital-map in his hand.

"I don't know what is happening but it is something really weird," he whispered.

Luke took a look of it and gasped. They were only 2 parsecs away from Coruscant.

"How? We can't be... it is not... how are we supposed to...," he couldn't get a full sentence out of his mouth.

"I don't know kid. Maybe we can get some help from capital."

He set their course to Coruscant and faced his friend now.

"Luke! Don't tell Leia about it. I don't want her to worry."

Luke grinned:" Or you don't want to hear another lecture?"

Han flashed his cocky trademark smile:"Now how did you know that."

Luke chuckled. Leia had been a little cross lately.
    He didn't knew why but he hoped it would pass quickly.

"Still, I feel something strange in the Force. It is so much stronger around me and it feels like there are so many other force signatures. Something is really wrong," Luke murmured under his breath.

"You imagine things. Try to meditate or whatever you Jedi have to do."

Luke nodded quietly.
    Maybe I really should.

He went away to find some peace in this ship.

"Finally! Back on Coruscant," Anakin sighed happily through their comm link.

They had been away over 2 months and only cause the Council wanted them to check out one very rainy planet.
    As they were told, this planet should have been a hideout of Separatists.
    Of course, it wasn't, as Anakin suspected and they just made another pointless run in rainforests.

"We weren't away that long," Obi-Wan replied while piloting his incredibly clean Jedi star fighter.

"2 months in those swampy forests cause one of the old good stupid Council decided to give us this absurd assignment," Knight growled back.

"R-2, turn off our communication line," he ordered quickly.

He knew Obi-Wan too well.

"We do as the Council says. You are forgetting, I am also in this so-called 'stupid Council'. Besides, we found out where the droid factory was and we destroyed it. This mission was very good to practice your saber techniques," Anakin turned his com link in again," and from what time are you so cross?"

He sighed with relief.
    It had been another boring lecture he used to have after their missions.

"From time you decided we should go through that slimy mud hole. I'll never get dry of this!"

Obi-Wan groaned.

"You turned off your comm link, didn't you?"
    "Of course I did! I didn't want to be a part of your silly lecture again," he replied a l

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.