Dooku and Lama Su Prequel Notes with Brent (AU version of a story between Dooku and Lama Su)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Brent played the part of Lama Su.

Note 1:
    Lama Su,

I heard that you are the Prime Minister of Kamino. I am Jedi Master Sypho-Dyas, and I am part of the Jedi Council. In this correspondence, I am representing the wishes of the Jedi Council, as well as that of the Senate. We have heard of your cloning techniques and your training programs. As a representative of the Republic I ask that a clone army be built for the Republic, and that you begin work immediately. I have been authorized to make all decisions regarding this Clone Army. I realize that such an army requires a large sum of money to train and develop. The Republic is well aware of this, and I guarantee you that we will meet all expenses. I also know that you need an original to start the process. May I suggest a Bounty Hunter by the name of Jango Fett? He has exceptional skill as a bounty hunter.

Jedi Master Sypho-Dyas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.