main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Dooku and Lama Su Prequel Notes with Brent (AU version of a story between Dooku and Lama Su)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Brent played the part of Lama Su.

Note 1:
    Lama Su,

I heard that you are the Prime Minister of Kamino. I am Jedi Master Sypho-Dyas, and I am part of the Jedi Council. In this correspondence, I am representing the wishes of the Jedi Council, as well as that of the Senate. We have heard of your cloning techniques and your training programs. As a representative of the Republic I ask that a clone army be built for the Republic, and that you begin work immediately. I have been authorized to make all decisions regarding this Clone Army. I realize that such an army requires a large sum of money to train and develop. The Republic is well aware of this, and I guarantee you that we will meet all expenses. I also know that you need an original to start the process. May I suggest a Bounty Hunter by the name of Jango Fett? He has exceptional skill as a bounty hunter.

Jedi Master Sypho-Dyas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.