main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dooku and Obi-Wan Prequel Notes with Renton Kenobi (AU version of a story between Dooku and Obi-Wan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Renton Kenobi played the part of Obi-Wan.

Note 1:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi,

I have heard such great things about you. Qui-Gon always spoke so highly of you, and after his death I heard Yoda praise you many times. You are truly one of his favorites. It?s too bad that you had to get stuck here?but don?t worry I?m going to ask for your release soon?as long as you join me. Do not forget that Qui-Gon was once my apprentice just as you were once his. Qui-Gon never liked politics, but there is no way he would have gone along with the Senate had he learned the truth as I have. What if I told you that thousands of Senators are now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith? Nute Gunray of the Trade Federation came running to me when this same Sith Lord (Darth Sidious) betrayed him. Join me and together we can defeat the Sith. What is a Jedi Knight doing on Geonosis anyway?

Count Dooku

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.