main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dooku and Trade Federation Prequel Notes with ? (AU version of a story between Dooku and TF)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

At this point, I don't know who will play the part of the Trade Federation.

Note 1:
    To Nute Gunray and Rune Hakko of the Trade Federation,

I heard about your terrible embarrassment when you tried to invade the planet Naboo. I am very sorry that it didn?t work out for you. I heard that you were working in league with a Sith by the name of Darth Sidious. What happened? I know one of the Sith died (that?s been big news) but I heard that it wasn?t the Sith you were working with. So what ever became of this Darth Sidious? He did not protect you? That?s terrible. I even heard rumors of this?that Darth Sidious betrayed you. Is that true? If so?well he is the head of the Senate?Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, is he not? As you can see, the Republic is no good. I, Count Dooku, am breaking away from the horror called the Republic. I am going to try and take over the Republic with an invasion army?but the problem is I have no army. I understand that you have TONS of battle droids?and that they can be made very quickly. If you will join me in my Separatists movement, you can fight back at the horrible things that Palpatine did to you. I will need your help?I need your droid army?and with your droid army you will be able to take over the Republic. There is no way that the Republic could ever come up with an army powerful enough or as large in number as a droid army. What do you say? Are you going to let the Republic get away with the wrongs they did to you? Join me in the Separatists movement?it is the only way you can get back at the Republic.

Count Dooku

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.