main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dooku VS Mace

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by dark-sidious, Dec 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brooklynapprentice

brooklynapprentice Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2004
    Here's the problem I have with Mace as better than Dooku (Luceno goes in to this briefly in LOE) -- the whole point of Vappad is that it skirts the Dark Side. Dooku embraces the Dark Side. So why would Mace's watered-down version prevail? I have no doubt that Mace wipes the floor with the rest of the Order, but I wonder on what grounds he would surpass Dooku as a duelist?

2. Moriarte

Moriarte Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2001
    I think Dooku, LS or DS, would more than likely beat Windu. I have the sense that Dooku would be able to out-finesse Windu no matter how good Windu is-who seems more a power-fighter.

Ciou-See the Sig

3. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    He surpasses Dooku because Dooku's saber fighting is not of the Sith...He was a fully trained Jedi Master, and as such does not need to be trained by Sidious to wield the blade...Thats the whole point of Dooku being the next apprentice after Maul, he's already trained.

Sidious taught him lightning and probably a few other things and called him a Sith Lord

Windu wins for a few reasons...Everyone Dooku has fought...Asajj, Sora Bulq, General Grievous, etc Mace Windu has defeated much more quickly and easily than Dooku did

Windu was second to Yoda circa TPM, WHILE Dooku was in the Order...Dooku has never been second best, and was never on the Council...Mace wins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.