main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Doom: Search for the last survivor

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by War_Hero, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War_Hero

War_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2006
    IC:

"Dont worry Jessica, we dont have to split up yet. Elijah, we only have one froom left for this hanger." Jacob points at a map on the wall. He goes to one of the dead zombies seeing that the zombie has a thermal vision helmet."Alright team, I am going to use this helmet to see how many lifeforms are in the nest room. THere are ten hostiles, 5 imps and 5 zombies which means 2 for each of us. Give the singnal for me to open the door when everyone is ready."

TAG: All

2. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Jessica Hayes

Jessica pulled out her goggles and put them on. She also loaded her plasma gun and held it down with her handgun in her other hand. She turned to Jacob.

"Got it. Sir, could you please call me Jessie, if you don't mind. Sorry, just not used to being called Jessica. Anyway, two zombies each. Ready when everyone else is." Jessica said.

TAG-War_Hero, anyone

3. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006
    IC; Jacob

"Alright, Ill be sure to remember that. Is everyone else ready?" He checks his shotgun and his pistol which look close to empty."Looks like I will have to go with fisticuffs until we get to the nuclear plant."

4. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Elijah glanced at his ammo counter, he was surpried it was still in a good count "i'm ready sir, how bout i do an overall sweep of the room with my gun and you pick off survivors, that should save you lot some ammo" He waited for a response while he checked his other two spare ammo barrels and readied his torch on the gun.

TAG: Anyone relevent

5. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006
    ic: Jacob

elijah offered to clear the room for jacob to get the survivors."I am perfectly fine with that soldier, Go ahead when you are ready."

6. oppaizombie

oppaizombie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2006
    Lucas:

Vermont hustled up behind the rest of the team, prefering to watch their rear flank. "All clear still. But that could change in a second." He scanned the room, the pillars, any bit or obstacle that could become potential cover for any enemies. "I dont like this one bit..."

Tag: Teammates

7. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Jessica finished listening to Elijah's and Jacob's conversation. So, she whirled around and walked towards Vermot. She leaned down to look at his scanner. She sighed when she saw the blank screen.

"What do you mean soldier, this is what we came here for. Although, I don't like when things change so sudden. But hey, it's all part of the action." she told him.

TAG-War_Hero, teammates, and oppaizombie

8. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006
    IC: Jacob

"He means that any demons or zombies could come out anytime, and yes that is what we volunteered for. I have seen the tapes of what that survivor did, he has guts. For me to tell you what he did is classified for now."

9. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Jessica listened to Jacob. She looked at him oddly and then shrugged.

"I never said he didn't have guts. He does, but we're all a little crazy for volunteering too. We all knew we weren't going to come back alive, or even come back. Or a good chance..."she said thinking. "I mean who has family here ?" she asked, interested.

TAG-everyone

10. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

Jacob thought for a moment then said "Well, I know we are all crazy for doing this, but we wont have to do what he did. I am pretty sure everyone of us has family." He looked over at Elijah and said "Done preparing yet Elijah? I want to get this thing over with as soon as possible."

11. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:

Elijah put his hand up to signal him bering ready and positioned himself infront of the door (3) He re-affirmed his grip on the cross bar (2) he waited as the door chimed and opened (1) Elijah let rip ina figure eight pattern as he proggresed slightly forward, the wide spread hail of lead sprayed over the room, he backed to the side to let the rest of the team finish the job "Move In"

TAG: Everyone

OOC: Sorry it takes me a while to reply, i live in the uk which makes it annoying to coordinate my time with other users.

12. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006
    OOC: that is ok, it gave us some time to work on the story line a bit

As soon as Elijah gave the signal to move in, jacob walked in with a fighting stance and gave a roundhouse to an imp and used his kenpo skills to take down one more. As soon as the team finished off the monster, he would open the hatch. They would have to enter a room where their helmets get get filled with enuogh air to rush to the nuclear plant.

OOC 2: If I can I will try to get screenshots or maps of the levels we go to.

13. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Jessica walked behind her group. She sighed, she didn't really have anyone to go back home to. She had her primary family, but not a boyfriend or anything, which she didn't mind, but most of her team probably has children or something. She had her friends too, they all thought that she was kidding when she volunteered,but she wasn't. She was always looking for something crazy to do.For some reason, she felt the need that she wanted to shoot something right then. There was going to be plenty of that later. Or now. Either one. She knew plans in these circumstances could change. Jessica smiled at the thought of that.

TAG-anyone

14. oppaizombie

Oct 1, 2006
    Lucas:

He kept his vigil on the team's rear, and was the last to proceed into the room. Sudden motion klaxon's on his scanner chimmed the arrival of some ghouls. Vermont buckled down and cradled his rifle. Several brilliant blue shots scored sizzling holes and craters in enemy and wall alike. "There's a reason I didn't like it!"

He held his ground but a undead soldier managed to fire off a shot. It exploded against Vermont's armour but managed to cut through between his shoulder guard and upper arm plate. He gritted his teeth and blew the soldier away before crying out, "I need a health pack, ASAP!" Blood gurgled out of his wound like a small, bubbling fountain. "Game over, man! This is the end for me..." Well, he was one for the melodramatic if anything.

Tag: All

15. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

Jacob saw as vermont was taken down but still managed to kill the undead marine that shot him. He ran for Vermont hoping to save him from any sort of death, he didnt want to lose anyone on this mission. He knew everyone had it in their heads that they werent going to make it, but he would not let them down. He would give them hope and the courage to take on anything. If they can kill demons and live they can do anything in life. Jacob kenlt down and healed vermont and then stood up wainting for vermont to get back on his feet. Things were going to get ugly.

TAG: Vermont, anyone

16. oppaizombie

Oct 1, 2006
    Lucas:

He grunted, but rose. "Thanks sarge," he spoke between teeth gritted in pain. The bleeding had stopped but the pain was still there. "Damn ghouls came out of nowhere." He tried to shake off the pain but no matter how hard he tried it always snuck back to the back of his skull. Slowing his reaction time and causing his vision to blur. "I'm still in this, don't count me out just yet." He managed a weak smile.

Tag: Jacob, Team

17. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Jessica looked at Vermot and Jacob. She cocked her gun once, looked to make sure the coast was clear. She could see the blood on the ground. She looked at Jacob.

She hated ghouls, but again loved the action, she was one of those weird ladies, and she loved it. Jessica looked up at Vermot.

"I have an extra bullet vest, it might help, it'll be harder for anyone to cut through you." she told him, trying to sound helpful.

OCC: Sorry it took me so long to update

TAG-Vermot, War_Hero

18. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Elijah

Elijah surveyed ahead and looked back at the injured member, he was a little shocked that those Ghouls seemed to come from no-where, elijah looked up and moved across the room reloading, as powerful as the gun was it had a major drawback, the reload time was annoying, elijah took the old barrel out and discarded it and replaced it with a second and pulled the chain through the clip and locked it in "i'm locked and loaded, we movin on then sir" He pulled his gun back to the firing position ready to go on.

TAG: Everyone

19. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: I won't be posting until the 13th. I am going away to see my dad and my sisters and other ppl. LOL. War_Hero, please control my charry as much as you can !! Thanks !!

Jessica waited for a response from Vermot as she heard Elijah. She sighed, it was going to be a long mission.

"So, what'll it be Vermot ?"she asked.

TAG-Vermot,War_Hero, anyone

20. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

Jacob hought of what may happen as they get deeper into the base."We will move forward. Velmont, take tghe vest, you are going to need it to survive."

OOC: Sorry I havent been around. I kina forgot about tese forums until now.

21. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Name: Reginold Borl
    Height: 6'3''
    Weapon: Rocket Launcher
    Description: Full Armor
    Bio: Reggy has always had a knack for blowing things up, at the age of 10 he blew up a shed his family had. He has a strong british accent and joined the UAC's and is the teams demolition expert. He was sent with the UAC on the mars misson.

22. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

Team, I just recieved news from the UAC that they want to send another marine over. He should be here any moment now.

TAG: All

OOC: go ahead and post now Tog

23. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Reggy

The healvy armored British titan placed a explosive pack on the nearby wall, he took cover and it exploded, bringing down a part of the wall. He walked over the rubble and walked down a hall way, he looked down at his gauntlent, the map on it showed where the other marines were, the door was another 50 feet down the hall way. He walked down the hall way, his pistol at the ready, he reached the door with out incident and walked in. "Hello Chaps."

24. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

"Nice entrance. Reggy is it? Welcome to the place that resembles hell more than anything."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.