main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Doom Wars-AU-Action, Suspense, Horror-Crossover of Doom and Star Wars-Chapter Three on 3/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CloneCommanderCody, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneCommanderCody

CloneCommanderCody Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2006
    Title: Doom Wars
    Authors: CCC, The_ChosenOne, and DARTH_MU
    Type of Story: Crossover
    Doom Characters:Reeper(John), Seg., Duke, The Kid, Portman, Destroyer, Goat, Mack, Samantha(Sam), Pinky, and others.
    SW Characters: Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Emperor, Yoda, and Bail Organa.
    Timeframe: Four Years Post-ROTS
    Genre: Action, Suspense, Horror
    Keyowrds: <<Most words>>
    Summary: Just as the soldiers(Doom), enter the ark, instead of going to the desired location, end up at the Death Star where all that happens in the movie of Doom occurs in the Star Wars' Death Star with the heroes interfering the soldiers' desired intentions. Havoc begins to spread losse
    Notes: This story is very suspenseful with some disturbing images and is also very horrorful.
    Rating: PG-10 for mild language, violence, blood/gore, disturbing images, suspense, and horror.
    Links to Images from Doom-
    http://www.scifind.co.uk/images/news/news-140-1.jpg -------------------------------Repper(left) Goat(right)
    http://www.megagames.com/news/images/mvsdmmviefrstimg_l2.jpg -----------------The Kid(front), Serg.(middle), Destroyer(back)
    http://www.playfeed.com/blogimages/doom-movie.jpg ---------Some of the soldiers in the -V- formation
    http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/other/doom_the_movie/first_doom_movie_shot.jpg -------all of the soldiers
    http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/658/658990/doom-20051017051215726-000.jpg ------Pinky Demon
    http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/doom/richard_brake/doom1.jpg --------Portman
    http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/doom/razaaq_adoti/doom1.jpg -----Duke
    http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/doom/dhobi_oparei/doom1.jpg ----Destroyer
    http://dx.ampednews.com/images/news/4312/d4.jpg ------The Ark
    http://personal.darkain.com/Doom%20Cyberdemon.png --------CyberDemon
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Feedback from Doom

With the soldiers, Serg., Duke, The Kid, Portman, Destroyer, Mack, and Goat, on their way to the UAC Research Facility, they board a helicopter where some chatter beginss. The soldiers walked towards their guns as they took them off their holder. The first of the seven to get their gun was the Serg. "Handle ID: Serg. Handle ID: Duke" The camera zoomed in on Duke. "Say my name baby!" he said. "Handle ID: Goat. Handle ID: Portman. Handle ID: Destroyer. Handle ID: The Kid." The camera also zoomed on The Kid. "The Kid?" he said suprised. Handle ID: Mack." With all of the soldiers then equipped with all of their gear, Reeper grbbed on the edge of the chopper before it took off. Approaching towards him, the Serg. asks a simple question. "You sure you want to do this?" the Serg. asked. "Yeah," Reeper said as if he were doubting it. Reeper walked towards his gun and armed it off of its holder. "Handle ID: Reeper." The camera then focuses on Portman. Portman turned his face to The Kid's direction as he then spoke to him. "Hey Kid! Wanna know somethin'? One day I asked Serg. for a lil' *****...Next day he got you on the team," Portman said as he then chuckled slightly. Looking at Portman's direction, Reeper spoke after the statement done by him. "Don't give me an excuse Portman. Nobody here'll miss you," Reeper said as he was chewing on his gum. Portman then smirked after the statement made by Reeper. With all of the soldiers in their rightful positions, the helicopter took off in mid-air.

The Serg., leaning towards Reeper, asked two questions wanting to know the answers. "You sure she's even still up there?" the Serg. asked as it was his first question. "Yeah," Reeper said looking down. "How long's it been?" the Serg. asked in a serious tone of voice. "Ten years," Reeper replied as he took a deep breath. Serg. rose from his seat as he then spoke aloud. "Alright men! We've been sent to find six scientists, recover UAC property, and neutralize t

2. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    Next chapter will be on soon!

3. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    This is an original idea. Though I didnt see Doom, I hope this will be a good story.

4. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    yeah. The action starts to come soon.

5. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    Encountering the Jedi and the Sith

With the solderis seeing the two at the end, they began to open fire as the mysterious people as they drew lightsabers. "What the hell are those?" Reeper asked calmly. "Holy..." The two people at the end, appearing to be Jedi, ran towards the soldier. "Soldiers! Open fire!" the Serg. said aloud as he brought up his gun. The soldeirs continuously firing at the Jedi, noticed all of their ghosts(term for bullets) were being deflected. "What the HELL ARE THOSE?" Serg. said aloud still firing. One of the Jedi, appearing to be Obi-Wan Kenobi, jumped in front of Portman. "Hello there!" Obi-Wan exclaimed. He raised his hand and pushed Portman against the wall. "Portman! Man down! I repeat! Man down!" the Serg. said. The Serg., walking along side with Duke and Destroyer, continued to fire at the two Jedi. Soon the other Jedi jumped along side of Obi-Wan, revealing it was Yoda. "What the hell? Is this a joke? A midget?" said Goat. Duke, Destroyer, and the Serg. approached the two Jedi, as they then aimed their guns at them. "Yo man! Put your magic sticks down man! I'm serious. I don't wanna shoot ya guys to the damn ground!" Duke said strafing around the Jedi. "Why the hell are you two even here?" the Serg. asked. Obi-Wan following the Serg. told him the reason why they were there. "We are here to find someone. A Sith pair that go by the names of Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious," Obi-Wan said seriously.

The Serg. looked at Portman as he lay against the wall. He then looked at Yoda and Obi-Wan. "Then why the hell did you guys do that to MY man?" the Serg. asked seriously. "Sent we were. Did not know you each friendly," Yoda said. "Yo shorty! Fix your grammar. And who the hell is this Darth Vader and Darth Sidious?" the Serg. asked. Yoda looked at the Serg. seeming slightly angry. "Threat you may be to us. Proceed with caution you must if you want to leave alive," Yoda said speaking wisely. "Yo shorty!!! Talk like us. We're humans. I could pop you right now," the Serg, said. The Serg. saw Obi-Wan walk towards Portman as he lay on the ground. "Hey! What the hell are you doin'?" the Serg. asked. "I'm healing him Obi-Wan said as he squated down. He raised his hand as he waved across the face of Portman. As he finshed waving across his face, Portman began to cough continuously. Portman got up off the ground and saw the face of Obi-Wan. "Who the hell are you?" Portman said as he was still coughing. "I am..." Reeper interrupted him before he could finish. "Do we even give a damn hell who these people are?" Reeper said. "Do not do that again. We are Jedi. I am Obi-Wan and this is..." Duke interrupted as he whispered. "My fellow midget," Duke whispered softly.

Yoda looked up at Duke. "Say no more. Kill you if you disturb me anymore," Yoda said holding his lightsaber. "Why the hell are we here?" Portman asked. "Yeah. We were sent for a purpose," Goat said. "Yeah well we seem to have come across a few fellow allies," said the Serg. "Destroyer! Lead. Along with you Kid. I haven't seen you in any action," the Serg. ordered. "Serg.! What about these...two," Reeper said. "They'll take they're own way." The Serg. looked at Yoda and Obi-Wan. "We'll split up you two. Into groups and one qucik question. Do you guys know where the hell you are?" the Sergeant asked. "Yes. The Sith's newest weapon facility. The Death Star!" Obi-Wan exclaimed. The Serg. looked at Obi-Wan with a distant glance. "What the hell is a Death Star? This is a UAC Facility," said the Serg. "No. You are wrong. Follow me," Obi-Wan said commandingly. He lead the two Jedi out of the room just as Reeper went back to get Samanrha. "Sam! Get over here!" Reeper yelled. Samantha ran towards Reeper. "Yes John," Sam replied. "Come on. These two people are takin' us somehwere," Reeper said leading Samantha. "Here we are. Door to the Death Star," Yoda said. "Open the damn door!" the Serg. demanded frustrated. "As you wish!" Obi-Wan said as he took a bow. Obi-Wan opened the door allowing Yoda to go forward. Th

6. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Wow this was interesting! Keep up the good work!

7. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    Thanks. Next chap on by one of the others.

8. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    I've never been a big Doom fan, but I must say this was pretty good. :D

D_N :cool:

9. sithhappens6

sithhappens6 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2006
    This is good. Well done.

10. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    thanks. Next chap will be on in a range from 20-30 minutes.

11. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    On another side of the station.

Storm Trooper TK421 was not having a normal day.

In fact, this day was high on the list of being the most unusual day. Ever.

The DEATH STAR had collected him and the rest of the 501st from Ord Mantell in the middle of the night. The station assignment was rumoured to be a trial ran to the Dantooine system. There were rumours of rebel activities in the system, and TK421 suspected that the station's itinerary was meant to be a show of force. TK421 did not fully comprehend the power of the station, but TZ718 had provided him with his gossips.

Gossips.

On the back of TK421's mind, an image formed. There was someone, long ago, back home on Corellia. She was unusually tall with a crown of curly red hair...

That was years ago. He was an artist back then. A recruiter came to his flat. She got him drunk on a winter's night. That's when his fiancee of two days found him in the same room with Linn. After that embarassing debacle Linn convinced him that there was nothing left for him on Corellia. That he should leave with her. Linn did not revealed her identity until later. When TK421 found out about everything he took her out on the most expensive restaurant on the planet, the name of which is lost with everything else, and slipped an antidoteless powder into her drink. Linn Did not notice.

Linn's death was slow. She did not suffer. All external, and TK421 suspected, internal signs as well, showed her to be simply dangerously intoxicated. Once she went under, TK421 gently laid her head down on the table. He casually walked away from the restaurant and went to the docking bay.

He found his ship and set course for Ylesia. He had a bill to settle with a certain T'landa Til.

He did not arrive at Ylesia, but instead was captured by pirates. Three months after his captivity, the Imperial Lancer Frigate Vigilant found him. After the pirate were subdued and TK421 brought on board, he decided to enroll onto the Imperial Infantry Academy at Carida.

The trainings and endless drills made him forget things. Things like his name. Things like his family. Now all he remembers is one letter of his name. D. Yes. D. Something tells him that he used to know someone, someone with red hair... and A woman named Linn whom he poisoned.

Now he's here, blasting at demons with his standard storm trooper blaster.

Inefficient, inaccurate, but cheap.

Against the demons, practically useless.

There goes TZ718, the volume of gossips will dramatically decrease at the meal break.

The demon with the indestructible red skin inched closer. The body of TZ718 was flung from its grip. The flesh of the monster was mottled. Pieces of arms wrapped them around the creatures shins, barely deterring it.

Then TK421 felt the hair on the back of his neck stand still. Another breath, feeling more ragged this time, touched the hairs.

12. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Wow. =D= Hope to read more soon.

D_N :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.