main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dose everyone hate me???

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by pixiee, May 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pixiee

pixiee Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2003
    People I try to be really nice I am always Private Messages but no one resonds I complament everyone and try to be nice I make a new topic dose anyone resond? NO!!! I like good topics but I also go to the person with no topics and post to make them feel better but no!!! I have had enough of people hateing me!!! :( :( :(

This has *nothing* to do with the movies. Sorry that you feel you're getting a chilly reception, but starting a thread in the SWC forum isn't the solution.

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down here. Nobody hates you. ;)

Some of your topics are, how should I put this..."hard to understand" at times, and when people don't understand something they tend to either reject it or leave it alone.

I think the problem is that you need to be a bit clearer in your posts and the making of your topics- first you should check the Forum Index and the last few pages to make your your topic isn't redundant. Next, overview your spelling and grammar to make sure things make sense.

After that people are sure to post more in your topics, and respond more to your posts. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

3. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    yeah,I don't think anyone hates you :)

4. bbmac041072

bbmac041072 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2002
    Yeah, don't take it personally.

5. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    No no one hates anyone here.

DOn't take anything in the wrong way.

6. pixiee

pixiee Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2003
    Thank you all hey go check out my new topic how to use a lightsaber in the real world part two. And lets ditch this post now that I know no one hates me!

:) :) :)

7. DARTH-PLONKER

DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    Yup, We all hate you.

Haha, only kidding.

(Fear is the path to the Dark Side.
    Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate....
    leads to suffering) tm

Well there you have, my philosophical reasoning on hate anger and fear, devised entirely by me. Look, I even tardemarked it.

Excuse me but if you don't mind I'm off to sue a well known American director for a lot of money.

Chao!

8. senseless_apprentice

senseless_apprentice Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2002
    and I don't hate you either!

In fact, I love you

okay now I'm being silly

I wonder when this topic will be locked? lol

9. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    People would pay more attention to your posts, if you would use better grammar.

All you need is love!

10. pixiee

pixiee Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2003
    Sorry, I try so hard to fit in!

11. Captain_Mara_Jade

Captain_Mara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Hey, I don't even know you, but I already have some advice. Stop trying to please people. Then they will respect you more. And another thing. I think you have a lot of guts to write a post like this. What if nobody wrote on your post!! Boy, then you probably would have felt low.

Later!

12. Force_Prophet

Force_Prophet Jedi Master star 3

Apr 9, 2003
    I would have to agree with C_M_J. You need a thick skin on the boards, sometimes it is difficult to post here, especially when new. Also posting a topic like this can be dangerous, be careful with these kinds of threads.

:)

13. Captain_Mara_Jade

May 17, 2003
    Yeah, I know from experience.... Well, I have only been a member since like... yesterday, but I know how hard it is to post new boards when there are so many that have already been done on the same topic.. Guess I still have mush to learn about the ways of the force net. :)

14. bbmac041072

Dec 22, 2002
    Right, like I said above don't take it personally. If you come up w/a wild theory, you have to be willing to take some heat. Don't give up though, argue your point, back it up w/some facts, unless you are flat out proved to be wrong.

Nobody knows the real you by your posts, besides not everybody is a great writer or debater, which happens alot on these forums, so again buck up and give 'em hell. :)

Edit: You are doing fine MJ, you already debated me quite a bit.

15. Captain_Mara_Jade

May 17, 2003
    Why thank you BB, I guess I should take that as a compliment. :)

... Right?

16. bbmac041072

Dec 22, 2002
    Of course, you should. I love an intellectual challenge from a worthy advisory. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.