main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Double Legacy ( Luke and Leia return to Naboo to find their mother) UPDATE 10/6!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Jan 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Can I vote again, or would that just be cheating?

I guess it would be huh?

Darn!

Hey!!!

Go read Princess's other fic! (anyone who hasn't that is)

JEDI SLAVE!

Really good!!

2. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I like the idea of "All That Matters," but I'm into Skywalker family fics. :)

3. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
  4. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    This is good. Can we have more soon?

5. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *falls to floor. yawns. last word heard*

Up!! *falls asleep*

6. Lucid_Lady

Sep 28, 2002
    UP! UP! UP! UP!

7. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Your stories are good :)

BUT what about this one?!

*begins crying again*

~*~

Amidala22

8. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *rises up from sleep. looks around to see if fic is updated. sees that's not and lays back down*

:) Upppp!!!!!

9. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Dear dear friends please do not forget that I am still here, though I know you could not, for my arrival will be soon, swift and permenant let me assure you of that. I miss the boards more than you know, and I gaurentee you will all love the new parts of these existing stories and the stories to come! I have put my heart and soul into them ince I've been gone and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed writing them. Thank you all for being so patient!

Your most humbled author
    Princess_Tranquility

10. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Need more! Need more! :p

11. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Boy oh boy has it been a long time! Too long if you ask me! I want nothing more then to come back and I am very soon, I assure you! All the stories that are here are complete, so hold onto your seats once I type them out it'll be information overload. I miss you all so much and I thank you so much for not forgetting about me. This is my one passion, and the other 7 novels are even better then what I have here now. See ya' all soon.

My love always
    Princess_Tranquility

12. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    What if I gave you all just a little taste of what I'm working on? I really wasn't planning on doing this until I could post regularly once more but I just can't ignore you! You've all been such great readers and I don't want to lose any of you, especially with the new stuff that will be coming up soon after these are completed. Speaking of which I guess we all have decided on "All That Matters" as my new fic right? You're going to love it! Let me assure you, in the meantime...Here's another post!!!!

The group erected camp rather quickly as Leia made a pot of Rootgah stew with some quick prep ingredients from the Falcon. Before long they had all settled down in front of a roaring fire .Han and Wedge had constructed.

Conversation was minimal mostly due to exhaustion from the long space flight and the enthusiasm of being in an Imperial held world.

?You don?t think they?ll see the smoke from the fire, do ya??? Hobbie asked a little worried.

?Who?? Han replied.

?The Imperials!?

?No.? Han answered helping himself to a second bowl of stew. ?The trees are so tall and dense around here they wouldn?t spot our ships if they were five feet in front of their nose. If there are Imperials at all.?

?What makes you think there isn?t?? Hobbie implied.

?Because I haven?t seen any yet.? Han stated pointing to himself with his spoon. ?I don?t believe in anything I can?t see, so until I see them with my own eyes I?m remaining skeptical.?

Chewie made a woofing sound from Han?s right.

?Or if Chewie sees them.? He added.

?This just doesn?t feel right!? Lando commented breaking the silence that had settled in the meadow. ?If this world was kept so secretive, and was home to the Emperor?s own little pet project, even now we should have had a hell of a time landing. I mean no shields, no planet authority asking for identification numbers or code clearances, no ships! Take it from me, something weird is going on here.?

?You know Lando?s right, something does seem kind of out of place.? Wedge commented.

?You said it!? Janson chimed in.

Separate conversations began buzzing around for a few minutes, everyone agreeing that all was not right, everyone except for Luke, who sat idly by stirring his stw and gazing out into the forest. Han raised an eye in his direction and cut the other conversations off with a raised hand.

?What do you think Kid?? He asked as silence resumed in the meadow once more.

?Huh??

?What do you think about our easy landing here??

?Well, it was?easy.? Luke answered locking eyes with Han.

?It was easy?? Han echoed sarcastically. ?Luke are you feeling okay??

?Yeah, fine, why??

?Why?? Han mocked. ?Because I think I left the better half of you back on Coruscant, that?s why, hello are you in there??

Luke sighed in annoyence, then dropped his spoon against the bowl?s lipped edge.

?Luke?? Leia whispered calmly from his right, as she rested a reassuring hand on his arm, feeling him shiver from tensness.

Lifting a hand to his temple he felt confusion take hold of him once more. He had to think, away from all his friends they weren?t doing him any good, this was something he had to work through on his own.

?I need to take a walk.? Luke said jumping up as quickly as if he?d been poked with a sharp needle.

?A walk?? Han responded, rising to his feet and watching as Luke wrapped his black hooded cape around his shoulders. ?Where are you going to go Kid??

?Anywhere that isn?t here. I have a lot on my mind, and I need to think awhile. I won?t go far, I just have to get away by myself right now.? Luke responded in heated tones.

He met Han?s gaze, and the older man sighed and nodded. Luke looked down at Leia who appeared to be more confused the Threepio appeared on his better days.

?I?ll be back soon. Trust me on this.?

He took her hand in his and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leia met his stare for just a moment then dropped it to the ground with a nod. Making his way around the group, Luke lifted his hood and made his way across the west side of

13. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sends up fireworks* IT'S A POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post. :) Hope Luke gets his head together.

*walks off to celebrate*

14. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *walks back in to see no one has posted*

WHAT?!?! x-( She posted people! Am I the only one who wishes to read this? I think not. Come on!

UPPPP!!!!!!

15. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    A post! Now I'll have to review the whole story to remember what was happening. :)

16. Lucid_Lady

Sep 28, 2002
    You posted!!!!!!

And a wonderful post it was too.

17. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Ahhhhhhhh! Your back!!!

.... And I'm grounded!

Technically I'm not even allowed NEAR a comp, but you know what? I'm writing an ESSAY!

... Yah.

ALright! Great post! But we're starved of you brilliance and want more!

More soon? Even if I can't read it?????

Please!

OH! OH! OH!

You people gotta go here!

http://www.jerrythefrogproductions.com

~giggles~

If I typed the adress right it should take you to a movie theater layout, and get this! Funny STAR WARS done in... FINGURE PUPPETS! GO SEE!

Alright, loving and missing you all, you most of all Princess!

Seven

18. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Wow things are really heating up in here!

I'm coming back soon and these stories are nearly complete, bet you can't wait to find out what's coming up next!

I know I can't wait to tell you!

Post soon

all my love

Princess_Tranquility

19. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Just getting this story prepped for another post, a post that I'm planning on launching tonight! :D

PT

20. star_rebel

star_rebel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    Just thought that I would give a big UP, before the post tonight. :) Speaking of SW did anyone happen to watch A New Hope on TBS last night. Hadn't seen it in awhile. Fun watching Luke and Han run around the 1st death star in storm trooper armor, and the trash compactor of course,and last but not least the battle of Yavin. [face_devil] Look forward to seeing a post tonight. :D

21. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Okay so I'm a little behind schedule with the post (about 4 days ooops...) Sorry star_rebel but I hope the post itself will make up for things! :D

Han wandered inside, looking for Leia as he went. He stopped for a moment in the lounge, looking each way for her presence. Chewie brushed past him heading for his room and Han gave him a wistful smile as he past with a dull roar of goodnight. A moment later he heard a door swish shut and fixed his attentions on the hall that lead towards the cockpit.

Moving down it he heard a gentle rustling of fabric in the cockpit?s entry way, entering he found Leia curled up in the copilot?s seat.

Silence continued on, the night insects breaking up the monotony. Han hurled himself into the pilot?s seat then maneuvered it to face his wife. Leia continued to gaze out the canopy windows, absentmindedly twirling a piece of hair that had fallen loose from her braids.

Han sighed then watched as she casted her gaze downwards. Annoyance crept into his veins once more but he forced it back. He opened his mouth calmly as she looked out the window once more.

?Why did you run off like that?? Han asked her.

?It?s like he doesn?t need me anymore.? Leia stated simultaneously, barely acknowledging his question.

?What are you talking about? Who?? Han replied in confusion.

?Luke he doesn?t seem to need me anymore.?

?Did he ever really need you to begin with?? Han questioned.

Stillness fell again followed by a hushed sigh.

?No not really, but he used to confide in me, seek comfort in me when he was upset.? Leia argued.

?Yes he did and he still does just not as often.?

Leia looked out the side of the viewport, towards the path Luke had taken.

?Just like Endor.? She whispered to herself.

?Huh?? Han asked.

?It?s just like Endor. He confided in me, told me he was going to face Vader and that he?d most likely die. Then he just disappeared into the woods, and?didn?t look back.? Leia stated quietly.

?Leia, he went on a walk. A harmless, insignificant walk, don?t make a big deal out of it.? Han disputed, hardly believing she was making such a fuss.

?Don?t make a big deal out of it!? Leia countered rising from her seat in angered tones. ?Did Lando know Luke?s little secret following his rescue at Cloud City? And if he did, why didn?t he tell anybody? And furthermore why is everyone falling all over Luke on this whole trip, she?s my mother too!? Leia yelled, tears spilling from her eyes as she settled in the copilots chair once more.

?So that?s what this is about.? Han replied smoothly. ?You don?t think anybody cares about your own feelings towards your mother.?

?Oh Han.? She sighed as she attempted to gain control over her emotions once more. ?I don?t mean to sound selfish or uncaring. I know Luke has so many unanswered questions, so many more then I have. I know he?s been hurt repeatedly and that he has no stability in his life like Lando said, but it just seems that everyone?s so concerned with Luke?s feelings that they?re forgetting mine. Even Luke.?

?Well as far as Luke not caring about your feelings, you know that?s not true, but he?s so oblivious to what?s going on around him, so lost in his own mind that I don?t think he realizes anyone?s feelings right now. About Lando knowing Vader was his father, I hardly think Lando knew that at all. I just think Luke confided his depression and pain in Lando, not hidden secrets, Luke used to do that with me all the time. And as far as none of us caring how this search is affecting you, I may not be able to speak for everyone else, but I care. I care a great deal.? Han replied gently.

Leia looked up at him then rested her gaze once more out the window.

?Luke took Vader hard after the Battle of Endor.? Han continued. ?You took it hard too, a lot harder in fact, because where Luke found peace with his father you still felt anger. But you handle things like that differently.?

?What?s that supposed to mean?? She chimed in.

?You see.? He started, but was jarred from his concentration by the sou

22. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    That was really good! Great job with Han and Leia! :)

23. The_Good_Twin

The_Good_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    How many stories have you let unfinished? ?[face_plain]

I'm really glad that you are back now, because I think it's time that you finish these great stories! :D

:D :D :D

24. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Nice job! I love your take on how Luke and Leia handle difficult emotions, and I think you're absolutely right about them.

I also like that Han is the one to point it out to Leia. He really does know those two. Of course, by now he ought to. One of the many things I love about SW is watching how these three very different people-innocent, yet powerful farmboy, cynical smuggler, and idealistic crusader-become a family.

Looking forward to more.

Kristeh

25. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Why am I not surprised Han has to point things out to Leia? :D

Thankfully, Leia's got her head together. Now for Luke. Where is Luke, anyway?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.