Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Attention: I will provide the Word documents for this story for anyone who wants to read but doesn't want to wade through the horror of all these posts! Just PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. :)

Yay, I finally got around to working on this thing! :) I was lazy and tired from other things, but now I'm back!! :D

The title of this story will be explained later on, so if you don't get it, don't worry about it! :)

And Enjoy! :D

Presenting:
    Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go

His eyes opened to a blinding white familiarity and he was thrust once again into the peculiar dream by invisible hands. The hands shoved him harshly, taunting him the way a schoolyard bully might goad his prey. They left him, off the edge of a cliff, forcing him to stare into the eyes of his fate.

Brodaeus Narundi had grown tired of the never-ending cycle of this dream over the past four months. He stared at the same joyful faces time and again, searching for clues among the crowd, but each time he came up virtually empty. Every replay of the dream brought it more into focus and new clues fell out of the sky to hit him on the head. Once everything was pieced together it still had more holes than a fisherman's net, and that frustrated Brodey to no end. He felt like what he was looking for was being dangled just out of his reach. He felt like he was being tortured.

This time the faces told a slightly different story. Old ones faded into the background and new ones came into greater focus as the net was slowly patched. It was restless work for the twenty-year-old but the force left him no choice in the matter. He had to watch.

Brodey looked out into the congregation and his eyes glided over the many faces before they found the right one. Anja. She still sat to the right side of Jagged Fel, smiling back at him in the same way she always had since she first appeared in the dream. He didn't know why he always bothered to study her. Nothing about her presence ever became clearer. She was just there in the crowd instead of dressed in white, waiting in the foyer with bouquet in hand; where she was supposed to be.

A dark blur streaked across her chest and caught his eye. With greater focus he found it to be a human form. A child. The dark-haired boy squirmed on Anja's lap, restlessness setting in even before the ceremony started. His pale green eyes showed signs of needing a nap and his whimpering only accentuated that fact. Anja struggled to soothe him, bouncing him on her lap and whispering in his ear, but it was Jag, armed with a brightly-colored stuffed animal, that succeeded in calming the toddler.

'That's something new,' Thought Brodey with both appreciation and annoyance.

He turned his head while hoping he could catch a glimpse of other possible clues. For the first time in the many months of the dream he thought to look beyond his father's form. He spotted four other men, three which he didn't recognize. The fourth man, the one standing closest to his father, was one he could never forget. Chaser. He'd been almost everything to Brodey. He was the best friend, the tour guide through the land of new experiences, the bad influence, and the bitter rival. Not to mention the one friend his father couldn't stand more than anyone else. Brodey thought it was a miracle they were standing right next to each other and not screaming at one another. Then again, the same thing could be said about him.

The cheerful music suddenly stopped and Brodey became aware of the woman in white standing in front of him. She'd just appeared out of no where, as she always seemed to do, and the hands pushed his head toward her so he couldn't ignore her if he tried. He reached up, trying to remove the veil quickly before he-

Brodey's hands barely came in contact with the fabric before he was catapulted up out of the room. He flew harmlessly through the ceiling of the Great Hall, across the swirling colors of N'aanwaria's gaseous skies, and across the black oblivion.

He landed in the usual/>/>
  2. jacensky315 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Awwww, thanks Jace! :) You can join that special school any time you want! Or maybe just visit. ;)

Jae Angel
  4. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmm...interesting. Post soon!
  5. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL...this is hilarious! don't ask me why...anyhoo...more more more more more more more more more! please!

who is the mysterious figure outside brody's shower? find out on the next exciting episode of NJ's down the sn'aala hole we go!

LOL

-JSD
  7. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to ask though -Sn'aala Hole-???

What's that? :confused:
  8. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
  9. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    NJ had a fun day of entertaining relatives and shopping for an anniversary gift, but I am now back. :)

Sn'aala will be explained later on in the story. :) Basically it's an animal, native to Brodey's homeworld.

And yes, you will find out who is outside the shower door. . .later tonight! :p Any guesses? :D

Jae Angel
  10. _Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, another Brodey fic, excellent!
    And I know exactly how he feels about getting up in the morning, except I don't even bother to stand up. I just kind of roll onto the floor then crawl across my room and the hall and then into the shower. My sister nearly tripped over me once since we get up at the same time.

You've gotta post more soon, such a cliffhanger! Was it Anja? Jaina? An enemy? who?

I must know!
  11. triggerfinger Jedi Knight

star 3
    yes finally one after hungover morning!
  12. Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good!! Another! A few choice words to say about it, Awesome! Coolness! Groovy! Great! Excellent! Neat! Nifty! ( don't ask, my parents used to say it) Nice! Loving it! I'm going to stop know! ( Don't ask what I just did! Or why. I've been working all day long, and my famlily is in a real grumpy mood! I just wanted to act stupid!) :p
  13. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it! :)

I'm just surprised that nobody's had any cries of outrage yet. ;) I guess you trust me too much! :p

Maybe more late tonight. It's hard to say. My boyfriend and I have been having fun since dinner and we're probably going out to another party in a couple of minutes. Another post is going to depend on whether or not he lets me stay up after he goes to sleep. :)

Jae Angel
  14. triggerfinger Jedi Knight

star 3
    remember. the difference between love and herpes is herpes lasts forever SO WATCH IT NARUNDI!
  15. the_jedi_princess Jedi Master

star 4
    OOoo. Another Brodey fic. Goody. Nice work NJ, getting this up so quick. I have to write my fics weeks in advance so that I can post. Though that doesn't mean always. ;)

More soon I hope.
  16. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ahhhhh, triggerfinger! Now you've managed to insert a Kyp quote into my story! It has been burned into my mind! :p :D

And I only have an outline to this story, not actual chapters written in advance, so I'm still writing it as I go along. :)

Ok, more today, or else you can shoot me. My boyfriend made me go to sleep when he did and now my sleep schedule is all messed up. I got ten hours and I feel like hell because of when I started to get that ten hours!

Jae Angel
  17. _Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Master

star 4
    UP!

And more soon please? :D
  18. RogueJeedai Jedi Master

star 4
    yay!! I came home from the evil non-air conditioned business camp to find a new story.. I'm excited! :D :D
  19. triggerfinger Jedi Knight

star 3
    loads pistol, "you said we could shoot you right?" btw i just saw Road to Perdition, i laughed i cried, THAT MOVIE KICKS SERIOUS ASS!
  20. Goddess_Jaya Force Ghost

star 4
    I made it to the beginning of your new story NJ! I'm loving it so far. It definitely sounds like your setting Jag and Anja up now (Anja is holding a CHILD?) but I'm not quite sure who's under the veil. I think we need to focus on who's outside the door right now. :D
  21. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wait until the end of MY day, triggerfinger, which is still three hours from being over. ;)

Yes, you're about to find out who is outside the door. ;) Hehehehe [face_devil]

Working on it! :D

Jae Angel
  22. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
    yay! post some more, NJ! we're all waiting!

-JSD
  23. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm just about to post more!! :D Almost done editing! :)

Jae Angel
  24. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Here it is!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ha!" Anja yelled, grinning evilly as she whipped open the door. The unbridled glee in her eyes fell a few notches when she found him guarding his dignity with a towel. However, the priceless look of shock on his fire-red face made up for whatever disappointment she was feeling, and Anja laughed heartily as he became more flustered.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that," He said tensely as he cinched the towel around his waist.

"Why do you have such a problem with it?" Anja jeered. "You don't have anything to hide, do you?"

"Did anybody ever tell you that you have a one-track mind?" Brodey replied huffily. He stepped quickly out of the shower and pushed past her, heading for the door. Anja reached out to playfully yank on the towel, drawing a cross warning from her boyfriend.

"Just stop it right now!" Brodey growled threateningly.

Anja giggled and poked him, following him out into the hall. "Come now, where's your sense of humor? Don't you find it flattering that I want to catch a glimpse of you stark naked?"

Brodey sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'd find it flattering if I didn't know the real reason behind you sneaking a peek at me." The ladies had spent some rest and relaxation time together drinking and daring each other to do certain things. One of the things Anja was dared by a drunken Jaina who hadn't learned her lesson was to "report back" on Brodey's status. He'd been on high alert ever since.

"How come your jedi sense didn't pick up on my presence?" She teased. "What were you thinking about that distracted you so much?"

Brodey reached out, grabbed her by the shoulders and thrust her hard against the wall. "You talk too much," He said with a deep, throaty growl before pushing his lips against hers in a tight seal. He explored the inside of her open mouth with his tongue, marveling at how much of an improvement this was from her interrogation.

"Watch it kid. You wouldn't want to lose a towel there," Kyp called down the hall. "If you lose it then I'm going to have to come down there and beat you with the butt end of my lightsaber. You really don't want that."

"The man has a point," Brodey laughed, breaking away from Anja, who sighed with discontent. "I have to get dressed before I freeze to death."

"I can come in and keep you company," Anja suggested hopefully.

"Hah, think again," He snapped back before closing the door in her face.

Anja gave a guttural growl of frustration before stomping all the way down the hall and throwing herself on the couch across from Kyp.

"Awwww, trouble in paradise?" He asked mockingly, extracting a glare from the young woman.

"I just don't get why he won't let me see him like that," She whined. "I've been open with him!"

"I'll bet you have," Kyp laughed. "Tell me, did you do that on a dare too? Was that another mandate from the pack of evil females?"

"Shut up, Durron! It's not just about the dare. I'm a very open person and I just wish he'd reciprocate some of that," She said sadly as she pushed strands of her mocha hair back across her shoulders.

"You picked the wrong boyfriend," He replied sardonically. "Brodey's a mass of secrets, lies, and holding everything deep inside."

"I know, and I'm cool with that," She cried. "I just wish he wouldn't act like a jerk to me all the time! After he missed that dinner date last week I'm beginning to wonder if he really cares that much."

"You know why he missed that date, don't you?"

"Yeah, something about him being asleep and waking up hours later to my angry comm messages," She scoffed.

"Well, that's the truth," Kyp answered. "You shouldn't take that one too personally. He's been getting shavit for sleep lately. I always come home to find him sleeping at the weirdest times of the day."

"Why is his sleep so bad lately?" Anja asked inquisitively.

Kyp thought for a second, wondering whether he should tell her about the dream. Surely a tiny bit of information couldn't hurt
  25. jags_gurl Jedi Master

star 4
    great post! more soon? [face_hopeful] ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.