main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Poe was pretty out there, but Callista reminds me of Emily Dickinson a bit. ;) All that darkness in the girl! :D

I'd like to do poem fic at some point. Maybe that will be my next project, and I'll post it in here tomorrow.

So many do songfics, but hardly anything can contend with the creepiness of "Captain of my Soul" [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    *walks in*

allo all!i just read this entire freaking 91 page work of art in a 3 hour sitting...It's hard to weed through those posts! lol...Great fic! Good to see some K/A....lol...I do believe the clawed one is getting the bum end of things... Just a bit of insight ;-)...

3. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    eh? next postie? what?

-JSD

4. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Great post there, NJ. Nice dream for Brodey and yay for the K/J. I love that couple.

Post soon NJ?

5. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    Whew! Took me two days and a little bit of internet sneakiness at work, but I finally finished. Wowsers... the bit with K/A at the end there. What a place to catch up to :p She's just asking for trouble....

Then again, Brodey ain't exactly being Mr. Idealic boyfriend, either, though at least he's... sort of trying. **cough** The lack of encouragement on Siri's part makes it easier, I'm sure.

I vote for A. :D

Hope the rest of the epilouges are soon. :) Now I really must get back to work.

~Saché

6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm exhausted, which is why I just got around to answering replies even though I've been here all day. . . :p Work makes NJ tired. :(

Master_Jacen You poor thing! All these posts, in three hours? :eek: That's still pretty darn quick, but I think Stryke really must be an alien if she could do it in a half hour. ;)

Well, I'm happy it's to your liking so far, and that you like the K/A goodness. I agree with ya: Brodey is getting the short end of the deal! :p But moron is too preoccupied with other things to pay attention to his girlfriend, and therein lies the problem. ;)

JSD - Final post will be up on Sunday, the 20th. ;) When I get back from my trip. :D

princess - Hehe, I think you mean Kyp/Anja. ;) And there will be more on Sunday. And maybe some other little tidbits before then. . .

Sache8 - Welcome back! :D I can't believe you snuck around at work to read this! I can't sneak around, because I work for the department of health, and they read all your mail and look at everything you visit on the net. I doubt this would fly. ;)

As for Brodey and his being a so-so boyfriend, I'm trying to paint everyone in such a way to foreshadow their downfall. Brodey can't pay attention to his girlfriend enough or stop thinking of his cousin, Kyp and Anja can't stay away from each other, and Gramps has been having a few too many chili dogs for his own good. ;) And Siri's just a *****. :p

I hope to be back later, and to report that I'm making progress on the final post. Plans have slowed a bit because I'm a little more tired than I thought.

Jae Angel

7. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    NJ- A poem fic would be so cool! I think you should go for it. Very avant garde. Maybe they'll catch on.

So many do songfics, but hardly anything can contend with the creepiness of "Captain of my Soul"

LOL! It's cause they're sissies. Real women can do ENATHING. :p

EDIT- My little viggie from yesterday is now up in "Beyond the Saga." Basically, it's a look inside Callista's head during the NJO, and has a chance encounter with L/M. If anyone's interested, I'd love feedback. Link is in my sig. ;)

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    ENATHING? Is that a poet or a typo? ;)

Jae Angel

9. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    Actaully, ENATHING is the Qui-Gon Jinn pronunciation of "anything." He's so cute. :D

But it could be a poet. A combination of Emily Dickinson, John Keats, and Dr. Seuss. :p

BTW, have you read any of Emily Brontë's poetry? Really black stuff too. Like Emily Dickinson's, in some respects, but not as good, in my opinion.

10. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    I think it's a typo, NJ.

If you like poem fics, try mine. Twas the first thing I ever posted here. Hopefully,the link to it will work....(but don't count on it!)

Anakin Skywalker Poem

If the Sithly thing doesn't work, go to page 17 in my posts. It's there, trust me. Lemme know what you tink, okeeday?

Stryke

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I like dark poetry. Anything I can read off in a creepy Death Eater-like voice. ;) My mother taught me how long before Harry Potter. :p

And I will check your link out, Stryke. :D

Jae Angel

12. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    NJ- Dark poetry is cool. I remember reading Emily Dickinson and Poe when I was in 6th grade, and getting shivers down my spine. It was so cool. :D

Stryke- I read your poem, and I really like it. The way you showed the Anakin's change from evil and not caring to redeemed and grateful to see his children was wonderful. Good job! :)

13. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Nice poem, Stryke! I liked the incantation of it or the meter, or whatever you call it! :p I also like how it doesn't rhyme. Those kind of poems are my preference. ;)

Jae Angel

14. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Tankiy, you two. [face_blush] I'm beginning to wear that face out. That makes about the fifth time I've used it today.

So when are we gonna see an up, hmmmmmmm?

Stryke

15. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I already said, but I'll put it in bold. . .

EPILOGUE PART THREE: COMING JULY 20th!

:D

Jae Angel

16. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm sorry, NJ. I don't have good glasses. (I'm practically blind. Without the ones I have, I can't see 5 inches in front of my face. With them, I can see to about a foot. Don't have the money right now to get new ones...)
    *sigh*

Once again, sorry. Please don't be upset...

Stryke

17. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Yes NJ, I meant K/A. It's just that typing K/J has become something of a habit. [face_blush]

18. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    You know, I got up this morning and thought it was yesterday, so can't I skip ahead and it be tomorrow today so the 20th comes faster??

~Rogue

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Stryke - I only put that up in bold so nobody else would ask! I know that sometimes my style is to just read the posts and not read every comment in between on other people's stories. I read every comment on my own because I like to answer everyone individually, but sometimes a bold notice does get noticed by readers too.

Oh, and I too can't see five inches in front of my face without glasses. And I need new ones before I turn 22 and my insurance runs out. :p

princess - LOL! Yeah, I figured as much! ;)

rogue - I'm sure it'll come fast enough. It's Friday, and the start of the weekend! I just got outta work! I'm going to my dad's where I'll have no DSL connection but digital recording cable TV. Does this make any sense to my fellow internet junkies? I think my father has his priorities backwards. :p

Oh well, spending time with my laptop and no internet means I'll have a wonderful postie for you come Sunday! :D

An EVIL postie. ;)

Jae Angel

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm leaving now for my old hometown. I'm not sure if I'll be getting on tonight, but I'll totally be working on the next post and possibly another short to post up in here. ;)

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.
    Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

~William E Henley

;)

I will add to this. . .soon. [face_devil]

Jae Angel

21. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    looking forward to the postie, NJ...havea great trip, sweetie!

-JSD

22. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    Oh, I love that poem, NJ! So dark...so delicious!

Have a great time! Wonderful postie=huge happiness for me, so it better be great! ;)

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks guys! :) I'm back from my trip and I've got part of the post written. I'm debating tacking on an additional part, just for show. I know that I'll have it up tonight! :D

Jae Angel

24. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    HEY, NJ!

I have a question for you...

I can send you an e-mail with a 'pic' of me. That way we can put your mind to rest on whether I am an alien or not. If you want me to, that is....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Stryke

25. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thank you! :D Hehe, yup, this sucker is a year old today. :cool: Kind of hard to believe that it's going to end tonight, but before that happens. . .

IT'S PARTY TIME!

Yup, in honor of the anniversary of this story, we're having a par-tay! So come on in!

[image=http://www.antville.org/img/joerg/jbchilled2.jpg]

Have a drink, if you like. . .

[image=http://perfectbeat.com/web_store/Html/Images/CDs/822334006325.jpg]

Get freaky with da funk!

[image=http://filmsociety.smsu.edu/the9thlife/snapshots/tape-case-web/images/cat-cake-01.jpg]

Even help yourself to THE CAKE! :D

And yes, I would like for you to prove you're not an alien, TKJ. Not that it matters, since everybody in here seems pretty okay with aliens. ;) Especially cute ones with claws. :D

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.