main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    [face_shocked]

Commando? Hoooooboy. This will be interesting.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

(Ok, I know that's not how you do it, but I couldn't resist! 8-}

Stryke

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I think Winky Debauchery wants to come out to play. ;)

[image=http://www.rpi.edu/~orsakj/njneedsawebcamwink.jpg]

I remember when this place had tons of spam. And poor JSD got about 117 Active Topic Notifications for it! :p Sorry about that, sweetie! ;)

Jae Angel

3. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    *taps mike*

Attention, Attention. Clean-up on Aisle 4.

We will now return you to your original program.... ;)

Stryke

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Where did that come from? :eek:

I think I should clarify: Spam in here is okay, as long as it's all about partying and going commando and things like that. ;) Sort of like my Docking Bay. :D

Jae Angel

5. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    See why I said 'we will now return you to your original program'?

PARTY ON!

*begins dancing to a techno beat that only she can hear...*

Stryke

6. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Now if i stay commando will there be dollar bills removed. Oh and I love to play with winky Jess. :D

OWLC

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Techno, eh? My kind of music! What kind of dance do you listen to, if any? ;)

Jae Angel

ED: OWLC, go and find a pole. You know we love to see you do that dance you do. ;)

8. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Dance? hmmmmmm.....

Do Tango, Samba, and Funky just-get-down-and-dance count?

Stryke

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yup. I'm partial to the "Funky Get Down and Dance" kind. My favorite CD series is a Funky House Disco collection called "Disco Kandi" ;)

Jae Angel

10. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Please let me go and properly oil up first and then i shall do proper dancing with that pole over there.

OWLC

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Such a good boy. Always pays attention to protocol. ;)

In case anybody doesn't know him yet, this is my sexy beta, OWLC. :p

Jae Angel

12. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Just as she is my sexa Beta. I pay homage to her and burn a scanty pair of undies in her honor.

OWLC

13. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm sure we scared a whole lot of people by now! :p Hehe. Don't be afraid of us! The last post is two pages back, for those who haven't checked it out yet. ;)

Jae Angel

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Here it is, the TRAILER! :eek: :D ;)

[hr]

The following preview is rated PG-13 for adult situations and language by the FFAA (Fanfic Association of America ;) )

[black screen]

Siri: I hope you die painfully, rotting from the inside out.

[cuts to shot of Siri smiling venomously at Brodey before slamming the door in his face]

[cuts to Anja poking her head out her door, looking frazzled because her boyfriend is calling at this hour]

Anja: (exasperated) Brodey! Now isn?t a good time!

Brodey: (sticks his foot in the door to prevent it from slamming) When is a good time, Anja? Tell me that?

Anja: (yells angrily)Whatever is best for you with your BUSY schedule! Now, if you?ll excuse me, I was busy.

[slams door]

Kyp: (standing in the corner with his balled-up clothes covering his nether-regions) Is he gone?

[Anja rolls her eyes at him]

Narrator V/O: Brodey Narundi is a man with many problems. Some are obvious. . .

[cuts to shot of Brodey?s grandfather tossing him against a wall during training]

Gramps: You?re a stupid twit. You know that?

[cuts to shot of Siri yanking Brodey?s head back to whisper menacingly in his ear]

Siri: I hate you. Call me that again and I?ll kill you.

Brodey: It?d be better than having to look at your ugly face all the time. . .sweet cheeks

[Siri yanks harder]

Brodey: Augh!

Narrator V/O: And some are not so obvious. . .

[cuts to shot of Kyp and Anja necking, pressed up against the hull of his X-wing]

Jaina: Ahem! [crosses her hands over her chest] Just because I?m not Brodey doesn?t mean it?s okay to do it in front of me.

Kyp: Get outta here, Solo!

Jaina: Okay. I?m going to tell Brodey that you?re groping his pregnant girlfriend!

Anja: (with her lips still glued to Kyp?s, waving one hand frantically to dissuade Jaina) Nuhunhh!

Jaina: Well, nobody else is going to tell him? You don?t think that?s just a little bit wrong?

Narrator V/O: Then there are some things that he just can?t control . . .

[cuts to scene of Brodey, Siri, and Gramps sitting around the dinner table. Brodey is gawking at Siri in her low-cut top]

Brodey: Please pass the breasts . . . (balks as he realizes what he?s said and that he?s staring at her)

Siri: (Looking annoyed) Excuse me?

Gramps: (Slaps him on the back) Way to go!

[cuts to argument between Brodey and Anja]

Anja: Why don?t you just admit you want to jump her?

Brodey: (shouts) Jump who?

Anja: (groans) Siri, of course!

Brodey: You?re insane. I?m not talking to you . . .

Narrator V/O: In a time of exciting change . . .

[cuts to scene of Wes Janson explaining an idea in front of a group of pilots]

Wes: It?ll be a fashion show charity event! We can raise money for Adumari refugees!

Wedge: Sounds too good. There must be a catch.
    Wes: Right you are! We?ll raise money by wearing THESE! (flourishes expectantly) Hobbie, you?ve gotta come out and show the fellas!

[Hobbie comes out wearing a chartreuse ball gown]

Wedge: Oh force . . . (smacks forehead)

Narrator V/O: And perilous new discoveries . . .

[cuts to scene of Brodey and Siri in a containment laboratory]

Siri: See this container marked ?HazMat??

Brodey: Yeah.

Siri: I?m going to mix it into your food at lunch. You can be the Vong?s first victim.

Brodey: Cute.

Narrator V/O: Only one man is stupid enough to not realize the obvious . . .

Siri: You idiot! She?s pregnant! And she?s boinking Kyp!

Brodey: (jaw drops) I?m going to kill him! I can?t believe he knocked up MY girlfriend!

Siri: (bitterly) I guess you missed the memo that they were together, since you?ve been spending more time with me than with her. And the baby?s yours.

Brodey: (Advances on her) If this is some sort of

15. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Blue and pink dresses? I always thought Kyp was more of a Winter. :p

I cant wait for it NJ.

OWLC

16. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    ROFLMAO and loving every minute of it.

~Rogue

17. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I luv it! Especially the dresses, and Wes, and Adumari refugees! Totally wonderful. :D ;)

18. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    ebebebebebehehehejehnrjadhflsafjd...

Goodness, NJ, I do believe that's one of the funniest things I have ever read. No seriously. *rubs head from where it hit the ground while falling off the chair*

sweeeeeeet..."Please pass the breasts" hehehehe...I am SOO looking forward to this. So. Looking. Forward. Oh yeah.

*shoves 50 dollar note down OWLC's...umm...whatever he'd wearing. Or if he isn't, well... ;)*

-JSD

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    OWLC - I always thought Kyp would be more of an autumn, but blue is such a wonderful color. ;)

rogue - There will be many Wraiths and Rogues, and hopefully there will be much ROFL for you! :D I figure that with Wes, you can't really go wrong. ;)

Liana - You can thank OWLC for the Adumari idea. ;) I was like "How do I put these boys in drag?" and of course it was all Wes Janson's fault. [face_mischief]

JSD - I'm glad you liked it! :) I couldn't believe some of the stuff in that trailer! It's going to be fun to write, that's for sure! ;) I just think it may be a lot to handle . . . :p

There are other funny parts that aren't a part of that trailer, but I'll get to those when I get there. ;)

Jae Angel

20. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Ok, NJ. That was AWESOME!!!

Too good to just be a trailer...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

The dresses..*snicker* pink and blue...*giggle* Hobbie in a ball gown...*falls off of chair laughing*

That was too good, mate!

TKJ

21. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thank you, Stryke! :D I'm having nightmares as I imagine poor Hobbie modeling that gown! [face_laugh] I think I may have out-done myself with that one. ;)

Jae Angel

22. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    The strange thing is, I have NO PROBLEM seeing Hobbie, Wes, or even Wedge in a ball gown. It's Tycho I can't imagine.

Try this one on for size: Corran Horn comes waltzing out onto center stage, wearing a slinky green evening dress with a huge bow in the back, his hair done up in a "Southern Belle" do, 3-inch high heels, and mascara.

Oh, can't forget the lightsaber. It's dangling from a rhinstone-studded purse, slung over his shoulder...

Stryke

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I agree. Tycho seems like the straight arrow of the bunch. I can totally see Corran in a curly blonde wig with ringlets and a hoop skirt. ;) There was always something funky about that boy. :p

Jae Angel

24. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Too right! I still like him though.

Stryke

25. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I dunno if I'd go so far as to say I like Corran. He's too opinionated for me. ;) But he can be useful when an opinion is needed. :p

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.