main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    [face_shocked]

Commando? Hoooooboy. This will be interesting.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

(Ok, I know that's not how you do it, but I couldn't resist! 8-}

Stryke

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I think Winky Debauchery wants to come out to play. ;)

[image=http://www.rpi.edu/~orsakj/njneedsawebcamwink.jpg]

I remember when this place had tons of spam. And poor JSD got about 117 Active Topic Notifications for it! :p Sorry about that, sweetie! ;)

Jae Angel

3. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    *taps mike*

Attention, Attention. Clean-up on Aisle 4.

We will now return you to your original program.... ;)

Stryke

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Where did that come from? :eek:

I think I should clarify: Spam in here is okay, as long as it's all about partying and going commando and things like that. ;) Sort of like my Docking Bay. :D

Jae Angel

5. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    See why I said 'we will now return you to your original program'?

PARTY ON!

*begins dancing to a techno beat that only she can hear...*

Stryke

6. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Now if i stay commando will there be dollar bills removed. Oh and I love to play with winky Jess. :D

OWLC

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Techno, eh? My kind of music! What kind of dance do you listen to, if any? ;)

Jae Angel

ED: OWLC, go and find a pole. You know we love to see you do that dance you do. ;)

8. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Dance? hmmmmmm.....

Do Tango, Samba, and Funky just-get-down-and-dance count?

Stryke

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yup. I'm partial to the "Funky Get Down and Dance" kind. My favorite CD series is a Funky House Disco collection called "Disco Kandi" ;)

Jae Angel

10. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Please let me go and properly oil up first and then i shall do proper dancing with that pole over there.

OWLC

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Such a good boy. Always pays attention to protocol. ;)

In case anybody doesn't know him yet, this is my sexy beta, OWLC. :p

Jae Angel

12. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Just as she is my sexa Beta. I pay homage to her and burn a scanty pair of undies in her honor.

OWLC

13. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm sure we scared a whole lot of people by now! :p Hehe. Don't be afraid of us! The last post is two pages back, for those who haven't checked it out yet. ;)

Jae Angel

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Here it is, the TRAILER! :eek: :D ;)

[i]The following preview is rated PG-13 for adult situations and language by the FFAA (Fanfic Association of America ;) )[/i]

[black screen]

[b]Siri:[/b] I hope you die painfully, rotting from the inside out.

[cuts to shot of Siri smiling venomously at Brodey before slamming the door in his face]

[cuts to Anja poking her head out her door, looking frazzled because her boyfriend is calling at this hour]

[b]Anja:[/b] (exasperated) Brodey! Now isn?t a good time!

[b]Brodey:[/b] (sticks his foot in the door to prevent it from slamming) When is a good time, Anja? Tell me that?

[b]Anja:[/b] (yells angrily)Whatever is best for you with your BUSY schedule! Now, if you?ll excuse me, I was busy.

[slams door]

[b]Kyp:[/b] (standing in the corner with his balled-up clothes covering his nether-regions) Is he gone?

[Anja rolls her eyes at him]

[b]Narrator V/O:[/b] Brodey Narundi is a man with many problems. Some are obvious. . .

[cuts to shot of Brodey?s grandfather tossing him against a wall during training]

[b]Gramps:[/b] You?re a stupid twit. You know that?

[cuts to shot of Siri yanking Brodey?s head back to whisper menacingly in his ear]

[b]Siri:[/b] I hate you. Call me that again and I?ll kill you.

[b]Brodey:[/b] It?d be better than having to look at your ugly face all the time. . .[i]sweet cheeks[/i]

[Siri yanks harder]

[b]Brodey:[/b] Augh!

[b]Narrator V/O:[/b] And some are not so obvious. . .

[cuts to shot of Kyp and Anja necking, pressed up against the hull of his X-wing]

[b]Jaina:[/b] Ahem! [crosses her hands over her chest] Just because I?m not Brodey doesn?t mean it?s okay to do it in front of me.

[b]Kyp:[/b] Get outta here, Solo!

[b]Jaina:[/b] Okay. I?m going to tell Brodey that you?re groping his [i]pregnant girlfriend![/i]

[b]Anja:[/b] (with her lips still glued to Kyp?s, waving one hand frantically to dissuade Jaina) Nuhunhh!

[b]Jaina:[/b] Well, nobody else is going to tell him? You don?t think that?s just a little bit wrong?

[b]Narrator V/O:[/b] Then there are some things that he just can?t control . . .

[cuts to scene of Brodey, Siri, and Gramps sitting around the dinner table. Brodey is gawking at Siri in her low-cut top]

[b]Brodey:[/b] Please pass the breasts . . . (balks as he realizes what he?s said and that he?s staring at her)

[b]Siri:[/b] (Looking annoyed) Excuse me?

[b]Gramps:[/b] (Slaps him on the back) Way to go!

[cuts to argument between Brodey and Anja]

[b]Anja:[/b] Why don?t you just admit you want to jump her?

[b]Brodey:[/b] (shouts) Jump who?

[b]Anja:[/b] (groans) Siri, of course!

[b]Brodey:[/b] You?re insane. I?m not talking to you . . .

[b]Narrator V/O:[/b] In a time of exciting change . . .

[cuts to scene of Wes Janson explaining an idea in front of a group of pilots]

[b]Wes:[/b] It?ll be a fashion show charity event! We can raise money for Adumari refugees!

[b]Wedge:[/b] Sounds too good. There must be a catch.
    [b]Wes:[/b] Right you are! We?ll raise money by wearing THESE! (flourishes expectantly) Hobbie, you?ve gotta come out and show the fellas!

[Hobbie comes out wearing a chartreuse ball gown]

[b]Wedge:[/b] Oh force . . . (smacks forehead)

[b]Narrator V/O:[/b] And perilous new discoveries . . .

[cuts to scene of Brodey and Siri in a containment laboratory]

[b]Siri:[/b] See this container marked ?HazMat??

[b]Brodey:[/b] Yeah.

[b]Siri:[/b] I?m going to mix it into your food at lunch. You can be the Vong?s first victim.

[b]Brodey:[/b] Cute.

[b]Narrator V/O:[/b] Only one man is stupid enough to not realize the obvious . . .

[b]Siri:[/b] You idiot! She?s pregnant! And she?s boinking Kyp!

[b]Brodey:[/b] (jaw drops) I?m going to kill him! I can?t believe he knocked up MY girlfriend!

[b]Siri:[/b] (bitterly) I guess you missed the memo that they were together, since you?ve been spending more time with me than with her. And the baby?s yours.

[b]Brodey:[/b] (Advances on her) If this is some sort of

15. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Blue and pink dresses? I always thought Kyp was more of a Winter. :p

I cant wait for it NJ.

OWLC

16. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    ROFLMAO and loving every minute of it.

~Rogue

17. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I luv it! Especially the dresses, and Wes, and Adumari refugees! Totally wonderful. :D ;)

18. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    ebebebebebehehehejehnrjadhflsafjd...

Goodness, NJ, I do believe that's one of the funniest things I have ever read. No seriously. *rubs head from where it hit the ground while falling off the chair*

sweeeeeeet..."Please pass the breasts" hehehehe...I am SOO looking forward to this. So. Looking. Forward. Oh yeah.

*shoves 50 dollar note down OWLC's...umm...whatever he'd wearing. Or if he isn't, well... ;)*

-JSD

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    OWLC - I always thought Kyp would be more of an autumn, but blue is such a wonderful color. ;)

rogue - There will be many Wraiths and Rogues, and hopefully there will be much ROFL for you! :D I figure that with Wes, you can't really go wrong. ;)

Liana - You can thank OWLC for the Adumari idea. ;) I was like "How do I put these boys in drag?" and of course it was all Wes Janson's fault. [face_mischief]

JSD - I'm glad you liked it! :) I couldn't believe some of the stuff in that trailer! It's going to be fun to write, that's for sure! ;) I just think it may be a lot to handle . . . :p

There are other funny parts that aren't a part of that trailer, but I'll get to those when I get there. ;)

Jae Angel

20. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Ok, NJ. That was AWESOME!!!

Too good to just be a trailer...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

The dresses..*snicker* pink and blue...*giggle* Hobbie in a ball gown...*falls off of chair laughing*

That was too good, mate!

TKJ

21. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thank you, Stryke! :D I'm having nightmares as I imagine poor Hobbie modeling that gown! [face_laugh] I think I may have out-done myself with that one. ;)

Jae Angel

22. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    The strange thing is, I have NO PROBLEM seeing Hobbie, Wes, or even Wedge in a ball gown. It's Tycho I can't imagine.

Try this one on for size: Corran Horn comes waltzing out onto center stage, wearing a slinky green evening dress with a huge bow in the back, his hair done up in a "Southern Belle" do, 3-inch high heels, and mascara.

Oh, can't forget the lightsaber. It's dangling from a rhinstone-studded purse, slung over his shoulder...

Stryke

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I agree. Tycho seems like the straight arrow of the bunch. I can totally see Corran in a curly blonde wig with ringlets and a hoop skirt. ;) There was always something funky about that boy. :p

Jae Angel

24. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Too right! I still like him though.

Stryke

25. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I dunno if I'd go so far as to say I like Corran. He's too opinionated for me. ;) But he can be useful when an opinion is needed. :p

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.