main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] yup that title definately suits it.

LMAO!! can't wait

2. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I can totally see Corran in a curly blonde wig with ringlets and a hoop skirt.

NJ, you know who you've just described? Our favorite Adumari lady! :eek: Dear me! :p

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Falcon - Glad you're excited for it! :D

Liana - Are you thinking what I'm thinking? [face_mischief] That maybe Corran is Juliene, and it's going to be a big surprise when it's revealed? ;) You should do that! :D

Jae Angel

4. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    You want someone in a dress who would cause a stir? Try this one: Booster Terrik. Now that would get some attention. :p

5. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    *hunts for a medkit for stitches to hold her side together*

-JSD

6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    No, Booster in a dress would be an impossibility, and the commotion that would ensue as people TRIED to get him into one would definitely attract attention and be funny. ;)

Nah, his strange son-in-law, Wedge, Wes, and poor Hobbie are the only ones I can see in teh dress.

I promise that ol' Hobbs will get his revenge. Hehehehehe. [face_devil]

Jae Angel

7. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    *taps claws against the edge of table*

Hmmmmm.....

I wonder what Jag or Kell Tainer would look like in a dress...

Jag: Muscular
    Definitely a slinky one

Kell: 2 meters tall
    Mini dress

8-}

Stryke

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Jag would have to have a magenta one. With ruffles at the bottom. Although he'd never agree to do it, and Jaina would back him up (read: protect him ;) )

Jae Angel

9. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Are you sure? I think Jaina would probably crack up at the prospect of Jag in a dress.

Stryke

10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    We'll see. I think I'll ask the readers what they think: Do you guys think Jag would ever be caught dead in a dress?

Maybe if Jaina promised him some cramped clawcraft nookie afterwards. ;) w00t! :D

Jae Angel

11. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    That could be a possibility......

Stryke

12. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    I think that'd be Jag's only incentive to cross-dress...having fun with Jaina afterwards. [face_mischief]

How about this one...Talon Karrde. He'd look b-e-a-utiful in Shada's blue dress. :p

13. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Karrde in a dress makes me cry! :( :_|

I'd love to see Jag start to really crack as he joins his uncle in drag. Maybe this could be the beginning of the end for Captain Cardboard. ;)

On another note, I've been helping my mom with baking and cooking, so I haven't had time to write tonight on the next story or on Worst. Roommate. Ever. I think, since I have so much going on during my Saturday (It's my third anniversary with my bf! :D ), I'm going to make tomorrow evening "writing time". I will keep you guys updated with the status of the post. I promise it on Sunday, even if I have to deprive myself of sleep and sanity. ;)

Jae Angel

14. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    I agree that Jag would have to be substantially rewarded for it. Either that or substantially blackmailed...you could probably get him into one by having Wes threaten to tell Han that Jag's dating Jaina.

And why do you all pick on my poor Hobbie? *hugs Hobbie*

Ooryl might be interesting to get into a dress.

And hey, don't forget Gavin either!!!!

~Rogue

15. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    Blackmail...now, there's an idea to get Jag in a dress...

Wes: I'll tell Han that you and Jaina were sucking face in a conference room!

Jag: No! Please don't!

Wes holds out a magenta ruffly gown

Wes: Then you wear this.

Jag: But...but...

Wes: Do you want your innards to become your outards? Get the thing on, boy!

:p It has potential!

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! You guys crack me up! [face_laugh]

I still say "poor Hobbie" with you, rogue! I don't want him to suffer at the hands of Wes anymore! :p

Jae Angel

17. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    LoL! That was a great teaser. :) Can't wait to read the story :D

Is it going to be as long as Sn'aala? I'm particular curious how Brodey and Siri will, er... reconcile to each other. They didn't seem to be "together" in You're All I've Been Hoping For, (did I get the title right?). On the other hand, they seemed to be treating each other much more, um... civilly in that story :p

18. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    Hobbie better get some good revenge on Wes. After all the stuff that man makes him go through... ;)

19. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    NJ, if I could get Mara into a "pink" dress, I think you can get Jag into a dress. :p Now the question would be, what would he wear. Frills may suit him. Maybe a black piece with green frills and a white stripe to go with that scar... :D

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Sache - Thanks! :D Glad you're looking forward to it. It should be quite an interesting thing. Tonight I get to start outlining and hopefully I'll have some idea of what's going to happen.

I will say that this could be as long as Sn'aala Hole. Hopefully I'll be able to fly through it a little faster than the last one if I have a game plan. ;)

Very good observations about Brodey and Siri. I will admit that the kiss scene in the trailer is cut. ;) Which means you didn't witness Siri's reaction. :D They will slowly stop hating each other in this story, and they'll start to realize their feelings a bit more. Nothing huge, though. Baby steps. ;) And yes, you did get the title right. :) At least I get to call the next one "Attention Moron!" instead of something long. ;)

Liana - Hobbie's revenge = definite. :cool:

princess - Your Mara was forced into a dress by Winter! :p But I suppose if Mara would grudgingly wear pink then Jaggie-poo would wear something saucy. ;)

Oh, and notice my colors appeared again! It's the Big Brother Reunion! :D

Jae Angel

21. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    NJ, what exactly is Big Brother???

Stryke

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Big brother is this game I was in on the JC, where I could only post in one forum, and I had to complete tasks. I made it about halfway through before I cracked. ;) I got voted off anyway.

I couldn't stand the JC without you guys in fanfic! I love youz guys! [face_love] :D

Jae Angel

23. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Awwww, we love you too, NJ! (I do, anyway)

*hugs and roses*

Stryke

24. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Hehe. :D I will show you all just how much I love you by dropping some spoilers in here after I get some things planned. Just an added bonus because you all are so awesome! ;)

Jae Angel

25. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    YAY!!!

BTW: NJ, have you ever been printing something important out and have your ink cartridge run out with 2 PAGES TO GO!?!?!?

I was printing out Sn'aala Hole, and that happened. :mad: :mad:

Stryke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.