main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    *has Taylor Jewel Kilcher signature series guitar*

It's got sandalwood inlay, a pick up....well, let me show you...
    Rogue's guitar

*grins*

~Rogue

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm waiting til long after I'm out of college. Probably be out of grad school at that time too! But he's even told his mom (who told my mom, who told me :p ) that he wants to marry me. ;) So, the way I see it, it's a pretty set engagement. :)

And I do fight a fair amount with my man, but it's always over the stupidest things. Like "this is the way my mom does it, and so should you" arguments. [face_plain] Anybody else encounter this? :p Or is my target audience mostly unattached? ;)

Jae Angel

3. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    Gaurith and I are too much alike to fight. It gets creepy sometimes, like when we finish each other's sentences or say the same thing at the same time in the same voice.
    THAT is weird.

Stryke

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    OWLC - I can just picture that sort of thing. ;) Don't make me draw it. . . :p

Stryke - Yes, he is rather special. ;)

rogue - SWEET! :D She's a beauty! Now I really wish I played guitar. . .acoustic guitars suit my style of music a lot better than electric. (For those of you who don't know, I'm also a songwriter, and my main genre is something that sounds like folk. So knowing the guitar would help. ;) )

Jae Angel

5. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    *sings*

Haida, haida, hai-di-di-dai-da,
    Haida, haida haida.

Aneus, aneus dai
    Qitolis pecata machim

Haida, haida, hai-di-di-dai-da
    Haida, haida haidaaaaaaaa!

Sorry, that song is stuck on the brain tonight.

Stryke

6. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! I don't think I've ever heard of that one. :)

Jae Angel

7. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    It's a combination of a Jewish celebration song and the Latin phrase "A new, a new day for rejoicing forever."

It was something East Tennessee Children's Choir sang at one of our concerts. *sighs as she remembers*

We had so much fun. I actually made it to senior member. And I grew a lot in there....

My head knocked a ceiling panel loose every time I stood up on the bleachers in the practice room.

Stryke

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I thought part of that sounded like Hebrew. . .or looked like it, rather. ;)

And you must be pretty tall! :eek: I don't have that, unfortunately. :p

Jae Angel

ED: Spoilers are listed on the previous page, for anybody who came in here looking for them. ;)

9. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah,I am. Sometimes being tall is a curse, though. It's hard to hide when your head is above the rest of the crowd.

Stryke

10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, well at least you get to see above the crowd. I'm always pushing my way to the front so I can see! :(

Jae Angel

11. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    I still have to do that around the guys at school. Every one of them is over 6 feet!

Even Gaurith is about 6'2".

I only come to his mouth. (Which is not a bad thing. :cool:

I have to go. Curfew. :(

bye...

Stryke

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    What the heck did they put in your water? :p It probably makes everybody grow tall! ;)

I don't even think I come up to my boyfriend's chin. He's just that tall. . .

Jae Angel

13. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    I actually have time for one more post!!!!

I don't know about the water, since my Mamaw is 5'2", Mom is 5'4", and Dad is 5'5". I got the red hair and the tallness from my great-gramma, who got the tallness from her thrice great-gramma, who was a Cherokee.

G'nite, for real this time.

Stryke

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Wow. Sounds like my family! :p Goodnight. :) Hopefully more spoilers tomorrow. :D

Jae Angel

15. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I HATE being short. I'm 5'4, which is both a curse and a blessing. I get tall guys, but my friends pull pranks on me like "Where's Liana? Oh, there she is, down there." :mad:

NJ- Ooo, I hate when BFs pull stuff like that. My ex-crush (we never actually dated, even though he asked me to a movie once and never showed :_| ) used to tell me how I should do things like his older sister (one of my best friends). That's partially how I was able to drop him. :p

And about spoilers:
    1) Bounty hunters from Drunken Blah-blah show up

2) Siri's family members don't approve.

Argh! OPPM! Die! [face_devil]

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, my best friend dropped her crush of six years after he insulted her during a gong show. He really wasn't worth her time but she didn't believe US. :p

As for the spoilers, you're close on #1 but your #2 is off. ;) Siri's family couldn't eventually become life-threatening for her! Just for Brodey. ;)

Jae Angel

ED: It's not even midnight yet and I'm already tired! :_| Goodnight, everyone! :)

17. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    Man. What could stop Siri from getting hooked? :confused:

NOOOO!!! Don't leave, NJ. Well, you can I guess. Nighty-night. :p

18. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    My god its good to be tall. I can tower over all of you :p

OWLC

19. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    I hate you, OWLC! Why must you be tall? Why must I be short? Is life actually THAT cruel? :p

20. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Wow! you kids have been buisy while i was away. so now i have to catch up.

i'm only 5 ft. 4 in. and my boy is 6 ft. being short sucks but i was never the shortest in high school or in my appartment at college. so i didn't get teased alot, in fact i was the one doing the teasing. (sorry borme)

and now i must sleep. nighty night peeps.

Jez

21. LianaMara

Oct 30, 2000
    *sits in thread and sings to herself*

Wow. This is neat. I've never been on the boards this late before. ;)

Jez- There's an advantage to be vertically challenged. We can pretty much get any guy we want, whether he be 5'7 or 6'3. That's a good thing (personally, I go for the 6 footers.) :p

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! You guys and your staying up! :D Welcome back, Jez! There's only really a trailer and a final post back there through all that fluff, so don't worry! :p

Jae Angel

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Guess who has the next post written and ready to put up for tomorrow's debut? ;) Yup, that would be NJ! :D

Anybody want a few more spoilers? :) I should probably be planning, so I'll be coming up with them.

Oooooh, and I can probably post a funny little vignette in here too, now that I'm at home and near my old notebooks. :D

Jae Angel

24. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Okay, I think I'm gonna put these up anyway, because I know you all like spoilers. ;)

Here's a little excerpt from the first post of "Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal" :D :

He finally decided that hearing her piss and moan was far worse than moving, and managed to pry his sluggish form from the warm haven of his sheets and stumble toward the door. The thought that he was only wearing a flimsy, decrepit pair of boxer shorts didn?t even cross his mind.

?What took you so . . . bloody sithspawn,? Siri finished with a groan, shielding her eyes from the sight of him. ?Can?t you put a robe on before answering the door in your skivvies??

?What?s the matter, dear cousin of mine? Captivated by the wonders of my rock-hard abdominal muscles??

[face_devil] [face_mischief]

Brodey in boxers. I guess that answers THAT question. ;)

In other news, my boyfriend and I had a lovely anniversary dinner, and I had my first fanforce meeting, which was great even though there were only two of us. :)

Jae Angel

25. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    and I had my first fanforce meeting, which was great even though there were only two of us.

I love FanForce meetings! :D They're so cool. :p Especially here in San Diego where we get the Comic-Con every year. The 2003 edition just ended a week ago and it rocked!

Anyways...

Just did a marathon read of this fic. Excellent work NJ. :) Can't wait to see what you have planned for the sequel. Maybe some J/TK? *hint-hint and nudge-nudge* ;)

Oh yeah, I'm still workin on that next post for Kyp's Adventures. It should be up soon (I hope :().

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.