main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey, welcome JMK! :D You're just in time for me to move the party over to Beyond the Saga. ;)

Glad you liked the whole long story! Sorry I couldn't make it easier for you by sending you the word file, but I guess you didn't mind the fic with all the replies. ;)

I'll be putting the sequel up shortly. And I'll see what I can do about slipping in some J/TK. I can't say I'm biased one way or another where Jacen's ladies are concerned, so it'll make for an interesting passage. ;)

And I've been looking for that next Kyp Adventures post. I lurk silently. . . [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

2. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    THE NEW STORY IS UP! :D

Yes, for those who haven't noticed yet, Attention Moron is now on the Beyond the Saga board! :)

You can either follow the link in my signature or follow [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12559302]this one[/link]. :)

Jae Angel

3. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    Hiya NJ! Just thought I'd drop by before heading over to Attention Moron. Can't wait!!!!!

Stryke

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwwww, thanks Stryke! :) It's sad to say goodbye to this place. Perhaps I'll post one more viggie so I don't have to leave so soon. ;) Or we should have a little par-tay in here to say goodbye! :p

Jae Angel

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just a little bump for this. :)

Jae Angel

6. NJs_Cat

NJs_Cat Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2003
    Meh. My ending was better! :p

Da Micka

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Silly cat! I think you've been into the catnip a little too much! :p

Jae Angel

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just giving this another up for no good reason! :p Ahhhhh, memories. ;)

Jae Angel

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Eh, I should give this one a bump to save it from the auto-lock. :p

Jae Angel

10. Ramya

Ramya Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2003
    *wipes sweat from brow* Wow! That was a long trek through the old stories then this one, but digging through the threads was well worth it :)

Maybe it was because Jag was ruled by that logic thing for which Brodey had developed distaste.
    Awww Brodey! I understand completely! I like the J/J relationship (even if it's underdeveloped in the books which thankfully you've changed!) but gotta agree, Jag is a bit too prim and proper ;)
    I adore Brodey! (Not often that I care for original characters implanted!) You've done a wonderful job though and I'd love to see more fics with him in the future :)

I'm lucky to come in at the end of this fic, the number of cliffhangers you leave would drive me nuts :p
    Speaking of which I must now hunt down your other fics and get the cliffhanging experience :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.