main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Beyond - Legends "Downfall" (K/J, NJO AU) **COMPLETED 09 March!!**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dantana Skywalker, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I'd just like to say thanks to whoever nominated this story for "Best Completed". :D

Dana

2. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    I didn't... I didn't... I didn't reply to this.
    I read it.. uh... back in April, y'know, when I should've been studying and instead trawled through the K/J index...

well, um... there's not much I can say to this.
    It's, um... damn it, I use the same adjectives too often. Brilliant, awesome, love it...

(and please note that I wrote Reparation before I read this. :p)

(and also please note what I wrote in Den's fic, about it being 1am here. 1.20am now. dj needs ice-cream. or any sugar.)

3. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    djcati - I didn't... I didn't... I didn't reply to this.
    I read it.. uh... back in April, y'know, when I should've been studying and instead trawled through the K/J index...

well, I'm glad you made it in here. :)

well, um... there's not much I can say to this.
    It's, um... damn it, I use the same adjectives too often. Brilliant, awesome, love it...

LOL.

(and please note that I wrote Reparation before I read this. )

Huh? What about "Reparation"? *goes off to read*

(and also please note what I wrote in Den's fic, about it being 1am here. 1.20am now. dj needs ice-cream. or any sugar.)

:p 1 AM is NOTHING!!!!

Dana

4. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    WOW

I finally read this...soooooo very glad I did. So dark and sad and then ending up hopeful. I like their thoughts at the end how, during the war, them being together wasn't what needed to be...but after...

LOVED IT!

~Abby~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.