Download Episode III!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by KaaShamau, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tyrannous Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya, this was really well done. Great job Kaa

Darth_Tyrannous The canadian signature and Sacramento Kings signature, still the #1 team in my mind
  2. AniaNaberrie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Woohoo!!! Amazing Job Once Again :)
  3. AniaNaberrie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Woohoo!!! Amazing Job Once Again :)
  4. DarthMak Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Man, that was awesome.

Bravo!
  5. Darth_Saytan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    cool man! lets have some more! go ahead and make the whole damn movie! i cant wait three years! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. KaaShamau Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I've had a few PMs about this, so I'd like to state again:

the final few seconds are taken from the LucasArts game [link=http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarstheclonewars/]The Clone Wars[/link] (so no credit for that) and a few audio clips from AotC.

I did not do the 3D work, thanks. :)
  7. Yodaddy Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This is George Lucas here. I'm using your crawl, KaaShamau. I had the exact words already written down in my notebook!

Seriously, I'd laugh if the intro does contain a lot of what you thought of...
  8. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    The line that goes something like "...As Clones bring order to a thousand worlds" gives me the chills. I hope it's used at least in some form.
  9. Z-MANfreefly Jedi Youngling

star 1
    all i can say is WOA that was friggin awesome. congrats dude you have got some skillz
  10. DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Impressive . . . most impressive.
    I think the opening crawl is a bit short, but it's certainly better than my attempt to do the same thing in Flash :)
  11. TANTIV Jedi Knight

star 6
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was good buddy like the footage at the end just hope we do get that ;)
  12. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    All bow the to mighty Kaa.

\\ewok chanting sounds\\
  13. jedi3577 Jedi Youngling

hey i loved your ep3 crawl....please can you guise me in how you do the crawl in adobe after effects and premiere......im making a little parody of starwars my self with my fam.......and where by chance did you get the beginning music from so i can put that with it............also ........where are some sites if any that i can get some hot starwars backgrounds that can be placed in a scene if a i was using bluescreen effects...........if you could help me id really appreciate it........from one starwars fan to another thanks.........
  14. KaaShamau Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey,

I followed a tutorial for After Effects found [link=http://www.digitalproducer.com/pages/may_the_force_of_after_effects_b.htm]here[/link]. There is some more helpful info about opening crawls on DaftMauls website, [link=http://www.stormahead.com/opening.html]here[/link]. The music was from my TPM soundtrack, and also from the [link=http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarstheclonewars/movies.jsp?ID=trailer]game trailer[/link] that I used.

If you want to discuss other aspects of (fan) film making, the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10015]Fan Film Forum[/link] would be a good place to try, and has some great resources and helpful members too.

Hope that's of some help :)
  15. Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very cool, KaaShamau. I was getting so excited watching it. I can't wait for Ep. 3. Good job using using the Lucas Arts shots and the intro was wonderful! Very authentic. :)
  16. SW_Holiday_Special Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I would like to see this but it doesn't download for me.
  17. CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Once I saw the 'Clone Wars' game trailer, I hoped that someone else besides me, would think of it and use it as the beginning of episode 3. I love this clip. The title, being different that anything else I've heard of. the opening paragraph.
    Really awesome...
  18. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, I must step in and say that he sorta got the idea from my topic. [face_mischief]

But, we don't need to mention where *I* got my idea. :D
  19. KaaShamau Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know what you're talking about Sithman! [face_devil]

MWUHahahhaahaha!

SW_Holiday_Special, it should work fine for Quicktime 5 and higher - I think...
  20. Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Blast! I can't see it until I get home tonight. NO quick time here! :_|
  21. DiMiT Jedi Master

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.