main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

* Download IFOTOS here! *

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Bobobear, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpfjr

mpfjr Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 8, 2001
    I was like.. this must be some tiny resolution and a kick ass compressor for it to be this small. Then 5 seconds into the opening crawl (which I never read anyways) I noticed that the slider was 1/4 of the way across and I knew then that it was a prank.

Oh well, 20 seconds of download, 20 seconds of prank = 40 seconds of boredom delayed.

No biggie.

2. unclepain

unclepain Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2002
    I guess my problem with this whole thing is that it wasn't really a joke. It was more of a platform for someone to rattle off their philosophy on fan films and to put down folks that start those "This is the best Fan Film EVER!" posts. Generally a joke is where we can all sit around and laugh. This felt more like a lecture.

At any rate, even though I didn't find it particularly funny, it certainly doesn't warrant the venom found in this thread.

3. ExFilms

ExFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001

Funny stuff!! It really is the best fan film ever. Can't wait for the sequel.

And I'm left wondering, how could this upset anyone. I know I spend hours a day on this board and next to that how could downloading 3 mb's be a waste of time?

Whispering Death should learn how to take a joke, and Semaj must just be in a bad mood because the threads here rarely fall into the category of "serious filmmaking discussion".

Wait, I think I'm agreeing with JediTAC on something. I better shut up now. :p

4. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Okay..joke's over

"Black" Part II fan film can now fade from memory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.