main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA dp4m's West Coast Adventure...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dp4m, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Heya all -

I'll be hitting the West Coast for ~2 weeks of fun and work. I plan to try and view ROTS in all of the cities I will be visiting with the relevant Fanforce chapters there, if possible.

So, I'll be in the SEA region the weekend of June 24th for a wedding. Presumably I will be free in the evening of Saturday, June 25th (wedding is Sunday, I'm the best man).

Anyone up to take a NYC boy to the best movie theater showing ROTS in the area? I've heard good things of the Cinerama...

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I checked the Cinerama's schedule and it doesn't go out that far. So not sure how long they'll be showing ROTS. Keep in touch and we'll see what's available when at that time.

3. Darth_Venome

Darth_Venome Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I contacted Cinerama in Seattle last week, and they said that ROTS will be playing there well into July. It's a great place to see a movie, so check it out if you get the chance.

4. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    So, no bachelor party the night before?

I've posted to one of our other message boards to see whether there are people free that evening.

It's getting close. Where will you be staying and how would we reach you?

5. josheee

josheee Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2002
    Any chance we can convince you to drive over to Monroe to see it as it was intended to be seen in Digital?

Cinerama is yesterday's news. Monroe's Galaxy Theater is where the action is. Ok, maybe not....but it's the only digital print around here these days.

JoshEEE
    Garrison Titan XO

6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I'm now in my Vancouver stretch. Drive back down on Friday.

Bachelor party was this past weekend in VEGAS, hence no party this upcoming weekend. What happened there, stays there... :p

In any case, I think I'd like to try the Cinerama if possible. Saturday evening (25th) is the time we'll be free (I'll see if the groom wants to go as well ;)) as we only have a daytime picnic that day to meet (for those who know yiddish) the mishpucha. Probably the 7 pm show if it's still around.

7. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    I've let others know. I may be gettng sick, so it will depend if this cold gets me and how I feel. Wouldn't want to be the plague rat for an entire wedding!

8. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    //sigh

So, the picnic on Saturday is now 4:30 - 8:30 pm, so the 7:35 pm show is out. I think the best option is the 12 noon show at the Cinerama, so anyone up for coffee and a movie?

9. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    Sorry, I did get sick.

And there hasn't been much response on our local message boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.