main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dragon Ball Z: New Destiny

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Dragon Ball Z :

?This is a non-canon rpg
    ?We take the liberty that King Vegeta killed Freiza upon the rebellion , therefore the planet Vegeta never blew up
    ?It?s about one hundred years after GT Era
    ?Saiyans, humans, namekians, and all species imaginable are allowed

Previously On Dragon Ball Z :
    In a time of Galactic unrest, the planet Vegeta is at its finest hour. The planet is under rule of Vegeta the fourth, who is clinging to the crown. However as many of Vegeta?s inhabitants become uneasy with the their king?s unusually long life. As the people of the planet become suspicious so too do the surrounding systems. Even the Saiyan elite themselves have Saiyan Elite have become wary.

It soon became obvious that things weren?t as they seem. As a new magician Bardaio has arrived on the planet Vegeta, under the alias of being King Vegeta?s old friend. And with his arrival, famine and pestilence have surfaced. Claimed by the witness to be sheer illness, King Vegeta was found dead in the throne room. However for all the security of the palace it was Bardaio who found him. Now the situation has spread, as Bardaio is using Planet Vegeta as his home residence, taking control of the planet and announcing himself the new ruler. Now the Saiyans are lorded over by the evil wizard who has begun to weaponize the Saiyans power.

Several weeks later the Saiyan elite was ordered to travel to Earth on a mission of domination, however when they arrived they found an ambush. But it was an amateur one at that, they slaughtered their attackers and took refuge in the mountains knowing their return would not be a warm one. They now plan to enlist the help of earth?s strongest to help them taken down the tyrannous magician holding their planet hostage.

Character types
    Any race permissible unless specified

Saiyan elite: (male/female, only five)
    Warriors aiding the Saiyan elite (humans/aliens?and these characters could end up being stronger than some of the Saiyans so don?t fret about being human)
    The quad squad( team of four who serve Bardaio, preferably non-Saiyan since they?re loyal, but maybe you?re not)
    Other (any Ideas I?m surely open to, I?d like maybe an android or too at some point)

Lifestyles:
    May have a spouse, be dating, in love or anything such as that
    Family ties,
    Personal goals

Try to make your character as real life as you can

Attacks and Techniques

Here?s a list of some techniques, but you may feel free to create your own however you must explain the attack
    You may choose five of these, one is your signature attack, the other four are your regular arsenal.
    Now be fair, don?t pick Kamehameha as your signature and then Big Bang attack, Destructo disk, great wave, and Death beam. Now every character, will be able to use the obvious abilities such as Ki blasts and flying.

Special Beam Cannon: Namekian
    Kamehameha: Human only (other races could learn it over time, but no Saiyan or alien starts with this move)
    Destructo disc: any
    Spirit bomb: Only those of pure heart, if you wish to argue this I suggest rewatching the entire Saiyan saga
    Kaio-Ken- human power up
    Masenko: any
    Big Bang attack: Saiyan
    Final Flash: Saiyan
    Energy Absorb: Any
    Death Beam: Any non human/Saiyan race
    Great Wave(the Burning attack): any
    Wolf Fang Fist: Any
    Body Switch: Any
    Multiplication( cloning oneself): Any non-Saiyan
    Buster Cannon: Any
    Energy shield: Any
    Fusion(the dance):any two people
    must start at SS 1)
    Transformation: Any aliens species
    Solar Flare: Any
    Unleashed power:( a power up for non-Saiyan characters) Any non-Saiyan, this is a technique all non-Saiyans have it does not count as one of your five since all characters use this power up.
    Instant transmission: Any
    Energy Field( just an outward ki explosion): Any
    Weapon: (Sword, stack, cane, knife, axe): Any
    Eye beams: Saiyans, aliens
    Mouth Beams: (ki blast shot from the mouth) Saiyan
    Galic Gun: any

P

2. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

Here?s my two CS, all players may only have one character to start. However down the road you may have more than one.

Name: Bardaio
    Race: unknown
    Appearance: A small creature, peeking off at three feet. Wear a black tunic with a long white robe over it. Has greenish skin and sagging face. Always seems to have a menacing and evil grin. Carries walking stick.
    Height: Three feet
    Weight: 90 pounds
    Bio: Very little is known of Bardaio. He appeared a few months ago on space ship on Vegeta and now has overthrown their leader and taken control of their powerful warriors with intent to use the Saiyans as a weapon to conquer the universe.
    Weapon: Walking stick/ staff
    Special move: (one) Yoko Shizamazu (power spell explosive attack)
    Other Techniques: (four)none other than magical abilities
    Affiliation: himself
    Items : secretly keeps the three, four, and five star Namekian dragon balls
    Family: Distance nephew of a powerful and ancient wizard who had at one time resurrected a great and powerful demon.

Name: Kumada
    Race: Saiyan
    Appearance: Has brown hair, stands up and lays to the side. Tall, carries a scar vertical across the left side of his face. No facial hair. Always has a calm look on his face.
    Height: six one
    Weight: 155
    Bio: At birth Kumada was any average saiyan. But as he aged he began to show great prowess in the saiyan elite academy. He attracted the attention of the king himself who had him promoted to saiyan elite at the age of fifteen. His power increased as a visceral force, when he fought even the king himself had trouble taking him down. All the same he became King Vegeta?s right-hand man for a short time, however when the wizard Bardaio arrived he was the first to become suspicious. But it was too late king Vegeta had been found dead. And it was this wizard who took control of the planet Vegeta. Having each Saiyan?s tale severed so he could control them. When Kumada was summoned to have his tale removed, he became enraged. The instant it was taken from him, his Saiyan pride boiled. Soon he sought an audience with Bardaio and it was then he formally told the wizard that he?d be the one to kill him for what he?d done to his entire race.
    He fled after failing to take down Bardaio, he went to Earth to warn the saiyan team that was sent there of the ambush awaiting them. He carries a necklace with him
    Weapon: None
    Special move: (one) Spirit Bomb
    Other Techniques: (four) Instant transmission, Mouth ki beams, Sinako Blast (four pronged energy wave that is similar to the Kamehameha , but differing in appearance)
    Affiliation: (Bardaio, none as of now, Saiyan élite) Saiyan elite
    Items : RIT armor
    Family : Father and Mother, one brother slaughtered by Bardaio

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    Name: Remdasot
    Appearance: Tall, built like a medium weight wrestler, large scar on his chest.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Bio: Born on the planet Vegeta to two very well trained Saiyan parents, he also had two very powerful siblings. Both he and his siblings eventually became one of King Vegeta's closest body guards. The day the king died he and his siblings were scheduled to guard the king, however due to the silver tongued words of Bardaio they were absent that day. Soon after Bardaio had Remsadot's family utterly destroyed, he barely escaped the planet himself, getting a near fatal wound from the wizard himself. However he made it to Namek where, though he was seconds from death, one of their healers healed his wound. He spent several weeks healing there before he headed to the planet Earth, where he heard rumors of another set of Dragon Balls, if he could manage to get his hands on them he would be able to defeat Bardaio, and get the retribution he desired.
    Weapon: Two high density blades
    Special move: Big Bang Attack
    Other Techniques: Buster Cannon, Eye Beams, Destructo Disc, Energy Shield
    Affiliation: Saiyan Elite
    Items : Small satchel of Namekian medicinal herbs.
    Personality : Fierce, protective, vengeful, but also quite charming when he isn't dealing with past demons.
    Family : Mother, father, sister, brother. Also all slaughtered by Bardaio.

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey! Looks good! Here's my character sheet. Lemme know if it needs editing. I'll see if I can make a pic of this guy soon.

Also, I have a small suggestion. When time allows, have a short description for the abilities you listed. I know most of us know them, but it's good for clarity and for those who are NOT familiar with DBZ and wish to RP here. ;)

(Gah! I can't join anymore games after this one! Bah!)

Character Sheet

Name: Vermillion
    Appearance: Vermillion has spikey red hair and intense red eyes. Physically and thanks to his intensive training, Vermillion has attained the perfect balance between Strength, Speed and Endurance.
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 149lbs
    Bio: Born an average saiyan, Vermillion only stood out because of his brightly colored hair, which fit his temper. Wanting to be noticed for his combat prowess and not just his hair, Vermillion became a silent, yet highly ambitious warrior who took every opportunity to train fiercely and tear down his opposition mercilessly at every chance. His consistent cunning in combat finally got him noticed, but his dream to become an Elite in King Vegeta's service was never to be. Vermillion had suspected foul play, and being mandated to have all the saiyan's tails cut-off only served as 'proof' of Bardaio's treachery, which in turn sent him over the edge. Vermillion tried to leave the Elite Academy quietly, but was discovered by a random guard patroling the ship hangars. While attempting to escape the Elite Academy one night, Vermillion was accidentally discovered trying to steal a ship by one of the guards, whom he killed instantly. Many more guards appeared after the murder, thus forcing him to fight the rest while making his way to the ship, which he managed to board. Of course, ground to air batteries destroyed the fleeing ship and Vermillion was thought to have perished in the explotion. However, Vermillion used instant transmission to escape. Now a Free Saiyan, Vermillion is in hiding, training and waiting for an opportunity to strike at the false ruler of Planet Vegeta. Bardaio.
    Weapon: Boomerang
    Special move: (one) Final Flash
    Other Techniques: (four) Instant Transmission, Energy Absorb, Energy shield, Destructo Disc
    Affiliation: rogue ( none )
    Items : Scouter, Black RIT Armor
    Personality : Somber and combative, wears a perpetual frown
    Family : none ( Girlfriend and Best friend killed during Bardaio's take over)

5. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    I sent in mine

6. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I sent in a CS a few hours ago, I'll wait for reply :)

7. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Yuul havent gotten it yet

8. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG:
    How many Saiyans does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, but it takes him five episodes to do it.

Anyways, are you sure you're not limiting the abilities to the instructors? Goku had to kind of go out of his way to pick up the Genki Dama and the Shukan Ido after all, and I'm having a hard time believing that it's easy to absorb your opponent's energy if you weren't built by Dr. Gero.

Also, you probably don't want to actually write out the power levels. That way lies madness and memes (guess which video I'm not posting!). Especially since the scale exploded along with the remains of Namek. Power levels were many things, but they weren't linear.

9. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    Gm Approved

Name:Karis
    Race:Saiyin
    Appearance:Tall, with white skin, not too big hair
    Height:Relitvely tall about 6'0"
    Weight:190
    Bio:Karis was born on Planet Vageta to a mean and cruel father that was power hungery. His father tried to userp the ruler of Planet Vageta, but failed causing great dishonor on Karis.He was sent away to some far away planet not to be seen for many, many years untill a sudden explosion destroyed the planet and only one object was left in space.He was later picked up by a space ship and was sent back to Planet Vageta for his next assignment.
    Weapon:None
    Special move:Super Kasi'm Blaster Wave
    Other Techniques:
    --Kasi'm Kamikazi Attack(Desperate measures only)
    --Big Bomber Kasi'm Blast
    --Kasi'm Fusion Technique
    --Energy Absorb
    Affiliation:None as of now
    Items :Saiyin Battle Armor,Kasi'm Battle Helm
    Personality :Unfeeling,Destructive,Sometimes Kind
    Family :None

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Darth, it shows up in my sent folder and says you read it, are you sure you didn't click on it and switch to another or something? either way ill send it again

11. LightWarden

Oct 11, 2001
    OOGM: And remember kids, the strongest part of any Z warrior is his lungs.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    GM Approved :)

Name: Valien
    Appearance: Middle length Black hair, tends to hang low. Also has remarkable silver-blue eyes. Has fari caucasion skin tones.
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 149
    Bio: Unlike many Saiyans Valien did not want to become a warrior, which dissappointed his father greatly. After putting thought into it Valien changed his mind, though to himself it was just to make his father happy and proud of him. He did the best he could at his various training academies and schools in his effort to impress his father, and without meaning too impressed others as well, which was later responsible for him being assigned to the Saiyan elite just before Bardaio took over.
    Weapon: None
    Special move: Big Bang Attack
    Other Techniques: Final Flash, Galick Gun, Solar Flare, Energy Absorb
    Affiliation: Saiyan élite
    Items : Standard Armour
    Family : Father(who he does his best to impress) and Mother

13. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Name: Ferro Harding
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Bald with a black tribal like tattoo on his head. It forms two spikes over his eyes and twirls all the way down his back. He is constantly without a shirt. Muscular, but lean. His pants are pure white with a red sash belt, he wears red cotton shoes. Has black rough stubble all over his face. He has bright green, kind looking eyes, with a mischievous glint to them.
    Height: Just over 6?2?
    Weight: 165
    Biography: Ferro is the son of a wealthy businessman. His mother left them when he was three, but his father wasn?t too heartbroken, as he told Ferro that he had never truly loved her. Ferro?s father, Shaun, became the best father he could be, constantly taking off work to spend time with his young son. The duo never truly grew apart, even when Ferro went off to college.

When at college Ferro befriended a powerful martial artist, named Teindo, and got into the sport himself. Ferro had a natural talent for fighting and he learned quickly. Ferro became skilled at hand-to-hand, as well as many types of weapons. Tiendo even graced Ferro with knowedge about alien techniques he had picked up at Tournaments. When, Ferro became skilled enough, in Tiendo?s eyes, the man presented Ferro with an unbreakable short sword.

Weapon: Small Katana, fists
    Special Move: None (yet)
    Other Techniques: Multiplication and small ki blasts.
    Affiliation: None
    Items: Backpack with food, sword.
    Personality: Ferro is kind and friendly. He is very clever and intelligent, but a little headstrong. He is skeptic about aliens and their motives, but is an unbiased person. He over analyzes situations and can be overly critical.
    Family: Shaun Harding and nearly family, Tiendo.

14. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOG: The previous character has the GM's stamp of approval.

15. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

well he brings up a point with the instructors. You won't have to go to the exact ones. Energy absorb isn't truely adroid exclusive , they were justt he only ones we saw who used it. There are many ways to learn to new techniques which will be explained later.

As for power levels, without them as a base god modding is too big of a risk. I think at some point we may not need them but for the beginnign we may...

Onto positions we still have two openings in the saiyan elite and we would like more humans, aliens, or characters affiliated to Bardaio to join up so we have a varied mix

16. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOG: Not to impose upon your GMing, but I would say that, perhaps, the power levels should be used only in the event of a disputable action.

17. LightWarden

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG: Problem here is that the first player to go Super Saiyan wins, since by your system the only one who can challenge a Super Saiyan of a level higher than 1 is another Super Saiyan, which kind of invalidates the remaining 20 odd volumes of Dragon Ball. The other transformations stop where SSJ starts. Though if this thing caps out at Frieza arc level power, then that's good enough (at least by a quantified power level peaking at SSJ 1).

Oddly enough, there's no real noticable effect of a higher power level, other than the speed with which they demolish their enemies that are weaker than they are. "Treadmill" hardly begins to describe it.

18. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: None taken nick, and I think the power leveles may be voided... but I'm going to hope that everybody doesn't god mod. Play fair and such

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: Ok, so I'm all jazzed up about this game. I love DBZ what can I say. I went ahead and spent sleeping hours working on this pic of my character, Vermillion. So here it is, now you know what the crazy saiyan looks like. ;)

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/Greyjedi125/Vermillion02X.jpg]

20. Sentinel001

Sentinel001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2007
    GM APPROVED

Name: Rush/Android 22
    Race: Saiyan/Cyborg/Android?
    Appearance: http://media.1up.com/media?id=3025339&type=lg
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 70 kg
    Bio: The last thing Rush remembers is waking up on Planet Vegeata listening to the whole world rant about the death of their King. He was in a hospital for reasons he couldn't remember, which was disturbing enough. What made it all the more difficult to deal with was that he was in the morgue seemingly about to be cut open to have his organs removed.

Another thing that was a tad troubling was the severe case of amnesia he was suffering from which he had hoped was a syndrome of a throbbing headache, however when the pain finally subsided, this turned out to not be the case.

He couldn't remember his name or anything about himself. The only thing he thought he knew was that he was a Saiyan and judging by the tag around his toe, his name was "Rush". However, a tattoo on his right bicep of a bar-code with the words ANDROID 22 etched beneath it coupled with a bionic left arm, he wasn't too sure what to believe.

After getting up off the table he found his belongings, a pair of blue jeans with a red zipped up shirt and blue trench coat, and a sword. He fled the hospital and ran away from any form of civilization, eventually being taken in by one Vermilion.

*Due to the fact that he was apparently dead, Rush's tail was not removed.*
    Weapon: Sword that he doesn't often use (see appearance)
    Special move: Havoc Cannon; A beam that explodes out of the orb in the palm of his bionic arm that channels his chi, multiplied by the mysterious element the orb is made from, and releases it in a devastating blast of destruction.
    Other Techniques: Fusion; Galick Gun; Destructo Disk, Instant Transmission
    Affiliation: None
    Items : His clothes
    Personality : He's very careful with trusting people. He has random bursts of extreme anger when even he doesn't expect it, probably a remnant of who he was before the amnesia.

21. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Valfort MK-XIII (Valfort for Short)
    Race: Red Ribbon Army Nano-tech Android
    Age: 2 (Actually older but he was only activated 2 years go)
    Appearance: Shoulder length Ash Grey hair, Black pants and shirt with a Black Duster
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 400lbs
    Bio: Valfort awoke in an Abandoned Red Ribbon Research facility. His Primary Databank was fragmented nearly beyond repair, causing a Reset in Primary Functions. When he became fully aware he had only three priorities, Survive, Find Purpose, Gain Knowledge.
    As he wondered around near the facility he was attacked by a Mountain Lion, triggering his self defence protocols and activating his Combat Matrix. The Fight brought to surface a fragment of data. Originally it had been "Save Earth Destroy Sayains" but he could only inturpret it as "Save Earth and Sayains"
    Durring his two years active, Valfort has made several discoveries about his programing and managed to alter his Base Code. Making it where he could chose his Priorities regardless of what older Protocols resurfaced.
    Weapon: He can manipulate his Nanites to form a Scyth with an Energy blade.
    Special move: Positron Cannon - A massive Ball of energy, Its purpose is not to hit the target but get close enough and Explode Dealing Massive Splash Damage. Excelent against mulitple Targets.
    Other Techniques: Energy Field
    Energy Absorb
    Photon Cannon - Fires a Single Concentrated beam of energy at a target
    Masenko
    Affiliation: None as of Now
    Items : Red Ribbon Space Ship (to get from planet to planet if need be, kept in Capsule Corp. capsule)
    Personality : Slightly Confused at times, Hard to anger, Very Smart
    Family : Valfort MK-I thru MK-XII have been destroyed

22. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Okay since we don't have too many bad guys

I'm going to bring these guys out early, but still if yah wanna be a bady please feel free and if yah wanna be a goody same sentiment.

This is like Bardaio's version of "Cooler's Armored squadron"

Name: Doram
    Appearance: Young looking for her age. Average thin building, long black hair. Wears red hand band on her forehead, has blue eyes and wears a shortened Kimono that goes to about her mid thigh, with RIT armor over it.
    Height: 5 11
    Weight: 130
    Bio: Once Bardaio had arrived on Vegeta her average saiyan life was shaken. All her friends began to sit in fear of the wizard however, the wizard grabbed her attention. She chose to join him rather than cower in fear.She is now a member of Bardaio's special forces
    Weapon: none
    Special move: (one) Doram-regekke, a large energy beam that she emmits from her entire arm, a form of KI blast cannon
    Other Techniques: (four) Comet Suprise, mouth beams, instant transmission
    Affiliation: (Bardaio, none as of now, Saiyan élite) BArdaio
    Items : none
    Personality : Passionate and decietful. She's the kind of person who'd sell their friends away in order to save their own skins. Not a typical saiyan.
    family: Mother and Father whom she handed over to BArdaio personally

Name: Har' Baruum
    Race: Alien
    Appearance: Large and imposing, his blue skin is ecented by his black armor. A humanoid face but has a crown of thorns on his skull. VEry muscular and has no hair.
    Height: 6 11
    Weight: 320
    Bio: Not alot is known of the fighter. He arrived with Bardaio on Vegeta and has been in his service since.
    Weapon: none
    Special move: (one) Strobe Shower, can creat a large energy ball that will continuously fire smaller strobing energy waves at opponents
    Other Techniques: (four) Coment suprise and Great Wave
    Affiliation: (Bardaio, none as of now, Saiyan élite) BArdaio
    Items : none
    Personality : Very obnoxious and cocky. Very imposing
    Family : none

23. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Okay attention of fighters. We'll be starting tomorow, I'll have the intro post up in the evening so be ready. Looking forward to plying with you all.

24. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

Hello all time for us to begin
    Here?s the opening GM post

OOC : VAlfort and Rush will have to do their own opening posts. I don?t know where you want to go with things right now. And nick you?ll start on earth obviously. The below is just to get he saiyans started. All others should be able to work from their own starting point.

And it is now that I?ll be posting the first super saiyan, Rush he?s actually just done battle with his friend against Bar Haruum at which point he ascended over the death of his friend. The rest of the saiyans can expect super saiyan status very early, most likely during or after the next fight. I?m just giving Rush and early start.

IC: Bardaio, Doram, Bar Haruum

Planet Vegeta

It was a boring planet in his mind. Nothing interesting to do. ? I simply must find a better planet to conquer next time? he laughed. He had summoned for Doram a few minutes ago and she had just entered the throne room. With haste she heaved the doors open. Racing to him, she knelt as she approached hanging her head in respect. ?My lord we reached a trace of transmission from the ambush team sent to earth?they?ve been destroyed Ojii sent the message in his final hour.
    Bardaio became angry, his eyes glanced over his shoulder as he stood with his back turned, ?So those monkeys could put up a fight after all?? Bardaio said in a pestered tone.

He slowly walked over to his kneeling soldier. He then kicked her square in the face knocking her back. ?Next time, do it yourself and don?t send such pathetic fighters.? He often blamed others for his own foolish actions.

Doram was silent as a tear rolled down her cheek. As much as she enjoyed working for Bardaio he was cold, not like the family she knows, or knew. For it was her own doing , their deaths. Bardaio spoke again, ?Do me a favor, go down to the lab and find twenty-two?s tracker. When you have it, find him and bring him to me.? Doram nodded holding back tears. She turned and began to exit the throne room as she did Bar HAruum came walking through the doors with a corpse in hand. The corpse was a saiyan still one with its tail. He threw it onto the ground before Bardaio?s throne, Bardaio scoffed, disgusted by the corpse. ?Why must you defile my throne? Bardaio said slowly in his old sleazy voice.

Haruum gave him a stern look, ?Your throne?last I checked you aint no Saiyan.?
    Bardaio ignored his taunt, ?Anyways, this was the last one, he was trying to escape, guarding some pod taking off, said something about a guy named Rush? Haruum explained. ?Rush? Bardaio question, ?Yeah the super saiyan? he barked. Bardaio became enraged, his magic lashed out and the window panes in the long throne room began to shatter. ?You told me there were no more super Saiyans since we?d cut their tails off? Bardaio exclaimed in a panic. ?That?s the other thing, this guy had a tail too..? Haruum said in a dull manner. Bardaio?s eyes sharpened, ?Twenty-two??

TAG: Rush

IC: Kumada, Vermillion, Valien, Karis

West Sky City, Mountains

The bodies of Bardaio?s fighters lay about the rocky mountains. Valien, Vermillion, and Karis breathed heavily. They sat with their pods lodged into the rock. All aware that they could not go home. Vermillion?s face was like stone, he stood against the side of his pod. Nobody spoke as suddenly they could sense a newer energy coming their way. It was saiyan energy, friend or foe was the question. As he approached them he saw the bodies littered on the rocky cliffs. Fifteen against three, that?s tough odds. He sighed with relief however, he wasn?t too late. He came down from above them, fully aware they didn?t know who he was by name. However he was familiar with them from the elite, of which they were the only ones left.

He landed amongst them, Rush was right Vermilion was among the group. However Rush was not with them? Shaking the thought he turned to the group, ?So it looks like I didn?t need to rush at all you guys seem to have done well enough? Kumada said plainly as he kicked the side of a corpse. ?It should inte

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Vermillion

West Sky City, Mountains

Vermillion leaned against his spod as he surveyed and basked in the aftermath of the carnage. He wasn't sure how they'd found them, but the fifteen goons working for the hated Wizard Bardaio were no match for the combined power of three saiyan elites. Vermillion fought them alongside Valien and Karis, who were just as unforgiving and ruthless as he'd been in his attacks. That'd brought a smile to his face. In the end, the battle was no real contest. Their saiyan pride was soaring and their thirst for revenge unquenchable.

An unexpected beep was heard as Vermillion's scouter was activated. Then the proximity alert began beeping sequentially. Slow at first, then faster as someone approached them, fast! Vermillion read the power level on his scouter and his eyebrow went up before he scowled. Who was it that was approaching?

"Heads up. We got company..." he said gruffly to the other two elites.

Vermillion followed the vector indicated by the scouter and engaged the magnification feature, but before he could zoom in on anything, the figure had already landed.

?So it looks like I didn?t need to rush at all, you guys seem to have done well enough.? Kumada said plainly as he kicked the side of a corpse. ?It should interest you to know, that besides you three, I?m the only member of the Saiyan elite left??

The figure looked so very familiar to Vermillion. He knew that face, but....

"What!!?" He exclaimed suddenly, a mix of surprise and fury already coursing through him. "How is that possible!?" These goons were not even that tough! hardly a match for a true saiyan.....how could Bardaio eliminate...."

Vermillion grew silent as his growled. His balled his hands into fists and snarled in anger. "I'll kill them all, I swear it!"

And then it hit him. He DID know that face. The newcomer was Kumada, the most elite of the saiyan elite. It was he who was called King Vegeta's right hand.

"Kumada." Vermillion said with respect and a nod of the head. His anger once again coming under control.

"What you say is hard to believe, but....I believe you. There are too many traitors to the throne that must be eliminated before we can even get close to Bardaio. However, I have one question for you..."

Vermillion looked a Kumada square in the eyes.

"How did you find us?"

Tag: Saiyan Elites ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.