main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dragon Ball Z: New Destiny

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Valfort
    West Sky City, Mountains

He hadn't even been activly searching for them, mearly wondering through the mountains. However, due to what seemed to be a battle, they had given off so much power that his scaners couldn't have missed them short of a huge malfunction. Valfort laid hidden amongst the rocks, about a mile away, his mechanical eyes zoomed in on the group, their bio readings unmistakable to his database, ?Sayains.?

He wondered if they sensed him, as an Android he didn't give of the kind of energy reading their 'scouters' normally picked up. He wasn't exactly sure if he should reveal himself yet, after such a recent battle they might be on edge, and attack him on sight. Sure he could defend himself, he might even be able to do well enough to retreat, but it wouldn't do his objectives well to make enemies out of them. ?If the find me, I'll explain myself, if not, I'll wait till the right time.?

Tag: Sayains? GM?

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Valien

Valien like his companions was winded from the fight but adrenaline still coursed through his system. Fifteen against three! True, their foes hadn't been all that good but still the sheer numbers would make a fine story to tell his father someday. Assuming his father was still alive. He had heard rumours of saiyans being killed for no reason without warning under Bardaio's orders.

"Heads up. We got company..."

Valien settled reflexinvely into a combat stance, keeping alert. He was on edge after the ambush. Then he saw another being land nearby.

?So it looks like I didn?t need to rush at all, you guys seem to have done well enough. It should interest you to know, that besides you three, I?m the only member of the Saiyan elite left??

Valien's eyes widened at the news. He wasn't the only one either.

What!!? How is that possible!? These goons were not even that tough! hardly a match for a true saiyan.....how could Bardaio eliminate...."

Rather then speaking, Valien's reaction to the growing anger caused by the news built up his fury until he had to release it which he did so by hurling a blast into one of the nearby boulders blasting it to pieces raining bits down arouind them.

"Kumada."

As soon as Vermillion said it Valien recognized the newly arrived saiyan.

"What you say is hard to believe, but....I believe you. There are too many traitors to the throne that must be eliminated before we can even get close to Bardaio. However, I have one question for you..."

Valien nodded his head in agreement, along with a look of angered frustration.

"How did you find us?"

Valien's focus returned the Kumada and awaited the answer.

Tag: Those in mountains.

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I'm a bit lost, is this before or after the king dies, because if it's after my guy is on Earth, or in transit to it. That would mean my character will be inactive until the time Earth gets dragged into this.

4. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Chanbill, us saiyans are ON earth at the moment. The current seen is us there.

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I misread and thought everyone was still on Planet Vegeta, I over looked that part about West Sky City.

IC: Remdasot

Remsadot examined the situation going on in the mountains from a cave opening near it's peak. "So Bardaio managed to hunt us down." he said. He also knew he'd be detected eventually. He desided to make an appearence himself. He slowly made his way down to where they were, still half concealing himself in the shadows cast by the peaks. "So may I ask why some many Saiyans and aliens are doing on Earth?" he asked staring unblinking at the assembly of beings before him. "Why are you here?" he asked more fiercely his energy readings, if they were being monitored, flickering slightly.

TAG: Saiyans, all in mountain.

6. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Not to seem lazy, but a tag from anyone would help right now.

GM Approved

Name: Crank
    Race: Alien
    Form 1
    Appearance: Small and blue. His body is proportionate, with a long tail that has a small bud at the end. He wears ragged human children?s clothing. He has orange eyes that are bright and full. He is bald, but has a small ridge on his head that rolls down to his mid back. The ridge defends his spine.
    Height: 3?5?
    Weight: 30
    Personality: Crank is quiet and calm. He is very observant and intelligent. He keeps his opinions to himself and controls his emotions. His almost kind and has no wish to kill, as he does in his other forms.
    Form 2
    Appearance: He becomes fat and huge in his second form. His body darkens to a deep purple. His skin becomes rough and scaly. His second form always ends up wearing large saiyan armor. His eyes darken to a red. The ridge on his back grows spiky and stays a blue color. He grows two horns on his head that are also a blue color. His tail shortens into a club like shape.
    Height: 5?8?
    Weight: 360
    Personality: Crank becomes bloodthirsty and violent. He loses control frequently in this form and is cruel. He will speak his mind and holds to a shoot first and ask questions later attitude. He becomes moody about his size and will turn his depression to violence.
    Form 3
    Appearance: He grows in height and loses some weight. He becomes more muscular and fighting ready. His skin turns a glossy black and becomes exceedingly smooth. He loses the torso of his clothing and gains a pair of cloth dark red pants. His shoes are white and have a red tie on them. Crank?s eyes turn yellow and ferocious. The spikes on his back grow longer and his shoulders grow a thick bone plating. The horns on his head grow longer and curve back. His tail grows into a long flowing thing again. The end of it sharpens into a point, that pierces skin with ease.
    Height: 6?4?
    Weight: 245
    Personality: Crank gains a cool confidence that his last form lacked. He still is violent, but can control his anger. He is very cocky and nearly completely serious. Crank is extremely dangerous and unpredictable.
    Bio
    : Crank is a strange alien who?s home world is unknown. He lives on earth, but moves around a lot. He has an erratic nature that changes with his form. He has visited the planet Vegeta and killed two saiyans there. When he was in his second form, Crank destroyed an entire planet. He can fly and breathe in space.
    Weapon: None
    Special move: Shutter Beam (three blinking blasts of energy that create a shockwave.)
    Other Techniques: Transformation, Energy Absorb, Instant Transmission, Palm Bolt (a spark of energy that rockets from both hands.)
    Affiliation: Himself
    Items: Chewing Gum
    Family: None

7. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: CHanbill your a saiyan so you wouldn't have been watching them. You'd have been with them, not hiding in a cave. I'm unsure of the goal of your post so I'm voiding it.

OOC: Nicklityouaflame, I'd say do an opening post for Ferro right now, and then for Crank, I'm not sure how you wanted to start things off in the game so just an opening post to let us know where you're at would get you into things.

IC: Kumada

The saiyans glared at him, "I found out from Bardaio himself about the ambush" Kumada said firmly. "I attempted to take him down, very foolish I know. However he mentioned something about an ambush on earth,and from their I just latched onto your saiyan energy. But I was expecting him to be here.." Kumada added. The rest of the saiyans looked confused, "Apparently, Bardaio let the greatest of the saiyans slip through his grip, the legendary super saiyan."

He began to think of what Bardaio said about the last super saiyan, asking himself if it could really be the one. He thought the legend had been carried out already. He then turned to the saiyans, "He will send more men to kill us once word has reached BArdaio that we're still alive."

TAG: ALL SAIYANS and earth characters

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Uhm...stoopid question: Are we on earth? I'm not clear on our location, planet wise. :confused:

9. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    :D heheh

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Valien

"I found out from Bardaio himself about the ambush" Kumada said firmly. "I attempted to take him down, very foolish I know. However he mentioned something about an ambush on earth,and from their I just latched onto your saiyan energy. But I was expecting him to be here.."

Him? Who was him? Valien thought. His question was soon answered.

"Apparently, Bardaio let the greatest of the saiyans slip through his grip, the legendary super saiyan."

A super saiyan?! Valien's shocked thoughts sent his mind tumbling.

"He will send more men to kill us once word has reached BArdaio that we're still alive."

"If they are anything like these goons they will fall easily!" Valien replied, although he didn't like fighting he was very muched angered by the news from home. His fellow Elites knew him to usually be the quiet one so the out burst was somewhat unexpected.

"And who's this supposed super saiyan?"

Tag

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: The idea of my post is that Remsadot is in hiding on Earth. Any Saiyans he'd encounter there he'd question if they were there to finish what Bardaio started, kill him. He never joined up with any others and he definitely wasn't rounded up.

12. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Ferro Harding
    Training Facilities on Earth, Near West Sky City

Ferro glanced around the building. It had been cleared out. Ferro had been training all morning and it was near four. He had begun challenging others to duels at one. Many had left in fear of having to fight the impressive human.

Ferro shifted his sword and walked to the door. His body was covered with sweat and he wiped his brow. He smiled at the receptionist and exited the building. He stared around the beautiful city. He always marveled at Earth's continued beauty, even with all of the aliens running around.

Ferro set off for the exit of the city, as there was a tournament a few towns over. He was hoping to see his friend Tiendo in attendance.

Tag: GM, possibly Saiyans

[b]IC: Crank[/b]
    [i]Space above Earth[/i]

Crank sat brooding on a satellite around Earth. It was some Television station or another, and Crank liked to think he was wreaking havoc with it's ability to transmit. The petty worries of the Earth-clans amused him deeply. His real concern, however, was the great change in the amount of Saiyans on his planet.

He had long since claimed it as under his protection, although his second form constantly threatened to harm it. These new arrivals were worrying. He didn't want to risk an all out assault upon them, as it may harm the planet's inhabitants.

He might as well, make his presence known, though. Because of their grouping, it was easy to sense their location. The mountains near West Sky City. A few towns south was the location of a tournament. Perhaps, if he felt he could not risk fighting them, he could destroy them there. Should they attend.

Crank's tail twitched and he disappeared from his perch. He twirled jubilantly as he soared towards the planet. He aimed his arrival into the atmosphere perfectly to put himself directly above the mountains. No doubt, the Saiyans would sense his power level. It would be considerably above any of their own.

[b]Tag: Saiyans[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.