main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DRAGON*CON 2003 FANFORCE TABLE SIGN-UP LIST

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixie_chicken

dixie_chicken Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2003
    Hi Mandy,

Put me down for 2-3 on Saturday if not already full. Noon - 1 Saturday would be my second choice.

See ya
    Carol 2.0

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Minacia:

Great news, I am not going to have to take a class on Saturday mornings. For me this is such a relief. You can put me down for 12-1 on Saturday if that's okay. I'm gonna try to put some other hours in, but I want to wait and see the con schedule first.

:cool:

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I might be on a panel Sunday morning from 10-11 a.m., so I might have to move that hour to another time (wherever I'm needed). I should know for sure in the next day or two.

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Okay, I'm not needed for the Star Wars Fan Audio panel on Sunday morning, but I will need to be at a Stargate panel on Saturday morning (10:00-11:00) for the fanfilm that I'm involved in.

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Alrighty! I have made the schedule changes. Please look over the schedule to be sure that everything is correct.

And thanks again to everyone who has volunteered. :D

6. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    I plan on volunteering; I just have to make sure I pick a time that doesn't conflict with some other commitments. :) I'll let you know soon...

7. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    That's fine. Just let me know when you have decided and I'll add you to the schedule. :)

8. MandyTwoPointOh

MandyTwoPointOh Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2003
    i'm a newbie to the group, but i'd be glad to help out...i'd feel better if you paired me with someone who has been around a little longer than me, though.....whatever slot you need me in is fine with me

:)

mandy2.0

9. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    LOL! Hey, Mandy! (Yes, I now have a clone...or at least someone with the same name...in my FF chapter. Hence, Mandy 2.0. ;) )

I'll see what holes we need to fill in the schedule and perhaps you and I can work together at the table for an hour. :)

==
    Mandy 1.0 ;)

10. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Hi Mandy,

I would love to help out. And I can try to get some more of our guys to help out also. (We have 13 people going)

Could you post an Updated list of who's working when? That way I can figure out what times are still needed. It's hard to keep track what people signing up in two threads.

P.S. Thanks for fixing the "The Fandom Menace" link.

Yours truly,
    A.Collins, Director of Operations.
    Fanforce.net: Ft Lauderdale.

11. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Minacia:

Sorry to be a pain. Could you switch me from my spot to 4-5 on Saturday? I promise this will be the last change. I may also have time on Sunday as well. For those interested, the preliminary schedule for DragonCon is up at:

http://www.dragoncon.net/dc/dailydragon/grid.htm

12. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I'm currently going through the schedule with a highliter to make my plans :) , i'll pick some times to work the table later next week before the con.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!!!!

13. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I just saw that the Hyatt will have free wireless internet access in-room!!!!!!

I'll probably be making several trips up to the room to post updates during the day about the con in the Denver board.

If anyone feels the compulsion to post (can any of us go through a day without it?) let me know.

14. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Of course after posting this and looking at the schedule closer, the SW costume contest is from 4-5. Doh! I guess once you've seen one jedi, you've seen them all ;)

15. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Ok, sign me up for 12pm-1pm on Sunday. I will probably be dragging a couple of fellow DCers to work the table with me. :)

I may also volunteer Saturday evening... I will let you know soon.

16. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    I will do the 12pm to 1 pm on Sunday with Stateless. :)

17. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Okay Mandy, I am a complete flake and you hate me now. Just keep me where I am at on Saturday from 12-1. That's is actually perfect. You can also put Mrs. Darkrider down as helping with the table as well for that time slot. I can't do 4-5. I know, I'm a complete flake and basket case...

18. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    I'll update the schedule soon so that everyone can see who's where and when. ;)

No worries, Jace. :)

EDIT: The schedule on the first page has been updated. Please let me know if I've made any errors.

19. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Ok I am not sure what is going on between !pm and 2PM on Sunday but I will volunteer for that time. I may be able to do another time slot depending on what the rest of my group is doing.

20. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Mandy

Sorry to say that I wont be able to do the table Sunday at 2pm. I may be able to do another shift, but I will let you know.
    Again, sorry for not being able to do the table at 2 on Sunday.

John

21. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Mandy,
    Put me down for 4-5 and 8-9 on Sat. and 4-5 on Sun if those slots are not full
    Sharon

22. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Okay, I've updated the schedule. And for those folks like me who get tired of switching back and forth between pages on this thread, I'm posting the schedule on this page, as well.

Saturday, Aug. 30th
    10AM - 11AM:
    11AM - 12PM: Hama-Ryu Kinnebi (Dylan) & Rhonderoo (Rhonda)
    12PM - 1PM: Jace Darkrider (Ian)
    1PM - 2PM: trianiigirl & myakul
    2PM - 3PM: dixie_chicken (Carol L.) & Sereana_Nightstar (Marie)
    3PM - 4PM: Minacia_Brightstar (Mandy) & stacey113
    4PM - 5PM: red_rose (Sharon)
    5PM - 6PM:
    6PM - 7PM:
    7PM - 8PM:
    8PM - 9PM: red_rose (Sharon)

Sunday, August 31st
    10AM - 11AM: Hama-Ryu Kinnebi
    11AM - 12PM: Maleficant & Hama-Ryu Kinnebi
    12PM - 1PM: stateless & strangebehavior
    1PM - 2PM: JediShaLee
    2PM - 3PM: Meriwyn
    3PM - 4PM:
    4PM - 5PM: red_rose (Sharon)
    5PM - 6PM:
    6PM - 7PM:
    7PM - 8PM:
    8PM - 9PM:

23. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I already pre-regged for next year btw, so I'll jump the gun and say "I can work the FF table again in 2004" :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.