Dragon Con 2003

Discussion in 'King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I know it seems early but for Dragon Con it's never too early to start planning! Dragon Con 2003 will take place Friday, August 29 - Monday, September 1, 2003 in Atlanta at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta and the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. For more detailed information on the con please visit the Dragon Con Homepage . If you want to see pictures of past cons there is a link on the left-hand side.

I am going again and am planning to arrive on Thursday, August 28 and to depart on Monday, September 1, 2003. I have made guaranteed reservations for three rooms at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis (the quieter of the two con hotels). These are cancellable up to 24 hours before arrival at the hotel. One room, of course, is for me and one other person. The other two rooms, however, are up for grabs and are reserved to hold up to four people each. They are reserved in my name, but whoever takes them will be responsible for the final bill at the con on the day of departure. If you want to go, please PM or email me for a room. Once the two rooms are gone I will start a waiting list in case of cancellations. If you cancel going after the 24 hour notice deadline to notify the hotel you WILL be responsible to pay the hotel bill if I cannot fill the spot. I am sorry to be so blunt about this, but I will not be responsible for $149 a night for four nights other than the room I occupy.

It's gonna be a great time! Iycis and I are already planning our costumes! It is definitely the place to see and be seen and show off all your hard work on your costumes!

:)
  2. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ok, one room gone to Iycis. One room left.

3. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't take up much space so I will be sharing with anyone else who wants to go. So start sending me your headshots and resumes and I'll be in touch. ;)
  4. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK Iycis, please put me done for sharing a room with you. I just need a place to sleep and put my costumes on. :)
  5. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ok everyone, the third room I had booked is gone. Congrats to John and Will (from another FF chapter). If you're gonna go, probably wise to call after Christmas if not sooner and book a room. You can always cancel and there is no deposit.

6. Sarlacc_Pit Jedi Knight

star 2
    I plan on making reservations soon. I hve a cool costume in the works that I can't wait for people to see. If your costumes are as good as last years, it should be interesting!
  7. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hey Tony!
    Good to see you. Where ya been hiding? Did you get to the next bit of filming? Let me know when it is so I can make arrangements to come down. Going to see Arturo from 12/27-1/2 too.

8. Sarlacc_Pit Jedi Knight

star 2
    No, I did not get that next bit done yet...real life got in the way. I will certainly let you know when though! I still need to get Arturo down here too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.