main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Dragon Con 2004

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by wookiechick66, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookiechick66

wookiechick66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    We are so close for dragon con....is anyone from Columbus interested in meeting up at DC. Maybe try and do lunch or dinner together. Maybe watch the parade together and see if I get hit by any more monsters from the Neather World.

HUMMMM????????????????

Lets try we didn't make it last year.

Cosmic Knight? Pheonix? Hero?

2. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    I'm game for sure and so will Mike. I've promised to take him to dinner at Hard Rock as a present. He will be a freshman this year at Northside High. For those of you that don't know, he is taller than me now. He is like a weed. So if anyone would like to meet up with us for dinner that would be awesome. Also we would like to watch the parade...
    Hey why not both?

;)
    Hollie

3. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Actually, I'm planning on being in the parade! :) It would be great to meet up with everyone for supper (or lunch or breakfast for that matter!) ;)

Beth

4. wookiechick66

Sep 15, 2002
    Cool, Dave and I are in. We usuallye at at least one night at the Hard Rock anyway, Benihan's would be a good choice too.

I will be staking out my place on the side walk for the parade. We will have to corrdinate for sure. Pass around cell phone #'s and all.

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey all!

The Hothlanta Rebels will once again be hosting a FanForce dinner during Dragon*con. The official announcement will be coming next month, but I thought that I would post the tentative details here, since y'all are talking about getting together.

As of right now, we're planning on holding the dinner on Saturday, September 4th, at 5:30 p.m. It will once again be at the Trader Vic's inside the downtown Hilton hotel, which is across the street from the Marriott. We usually have a group of FF folks who meet at the FanForce table and then walk over together.

More info and a sign-up list will be forthcoming. :)

6. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    I am up for getting together, if possible. Still not sure of my plans, yet. I may only attend one day. I am going to a convention in Orlando later in the year, and need to save up. Also, I am not that impressed with the guest list thus far.

So, if we meet at Hard Rock, does that mean we sit around and look at each other while we eat? :D I don't know if it is typical, but a buddy and I ate there before a concert at the Tabernacle once, and it was so loud, we could barely hear each other.

7. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    It is loud in there, but it also depends on where you sit as to whether it's impossible to hear or just noisy.
    The guest list has expanded some more. Jeremy Bullock just popped up. As for Mike, he is excited to have the "pre-teen" and the "adult" Boba Fett on hand.

8. wookiechick66

Sep 15, 2002
    Yes Hard Rock is loud but I typically don't have any problems. We could also do Benihann's or something like that or the sports bar in the marriott. Sometimes that is quiet-er....

I am SO EXCITED please come Cosmic Knight!

9. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    I'm game (hoping the dinner is on Saturday night before the Mr. Star Wars Contest).

I'm going to try and get the schedule up at www.dm.net/~sf-motf Tuesday or Wednesday night.

My mother is in the hospital and it just depends on her.

But, if you belong to the yahoo group, a tenative one is already there.

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.