Dragon Con is 5 months away!

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by ChDetPiavra, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChDetPiavra Jedi Knight

Folks,

Nothing takes the work out of work like a little foresight. If you determined that you need to sock away $1000 between now and Dragon Con, you have 5 months to do it. Five months is about 20 weeks. That's fifty bucks a week. That's about 7 bucks a day. I bet with a little creativity, like say, brown-bagging it at work and skipping your 4-dollar latte from Starbucks, you would at bare minimum be half-way there. I know you guys can do it. Bring back from Atlanta memories you will keep for a lifetime. I'll see the winners in Atlanta.
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am with you all the way Master Piavra. I can't wait to see all of the great guests that are scheduled to be at Dragoncon. I am also looking forward to meeting our brothers and sisters from the Hothlanta Rebels.It should be one heck of a blast.
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Oh yes, it will be a blast. Especially if we let our 501st guys get anywhere near fire or fire making materials. ;)

I can't wait to see y'all at Dragon*Con! :D
  4. KierynFelaris Jedi Knight

I will be at DragonCon for my third year running this year. I am especially thrilled to be going with as much of the group as possible, as opposed to soloing it like I have the last 2 years. As Master Piavra has suggested, plan now! It is like no Con you guys have ever seen, trust me.

Kieryn Felaris
    Quartermaster
    Pride's Revenge
  5. Riachia Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dragon Con is going to be fun filled.I know that our kids can't wiat. Chris and myself have a few surprises for con.Thats all for now on that.
  6. SithLegion Jedi Knight

star 2
    Where is Dragon con held?
  7. AxtonTredway Jedi Knight

star 2
    Atlanta,Ga. at the end of Aug. It's a (2) hotel event. our sister club in Fanforce, the Hothlanta Rebels pretty much host the thing in the Star Wars vein. It's a multi-genre Sci-Fi event lasting 4 days...It's the biggest annual event in N. America. Try www.dragoncon.com

-Axe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.