main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dragon*Con Parking?

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Toymaster, Aug 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Hello all, greetings from Nashville!

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions for a good parking garage for Dragon*Con. Best I remember the one we used last year was kinda expensive.

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Well, the Marriott has valet parking, but it isn't cheap. Frankly, I'm going to pay for valet parking this year, because we're going to have so much stuff to lug into the hotel.

The parking deck I have used in past years is $10.00 a day, if my memory serves. It is located on Baker street. If you want directions, I can try to come up with some. Although it isn't far from the Hyatt, the directions to get to the parking deck are a little confusing, due to all the one way streets in downtown Atlanta. ;)

3. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Somewhere I heard that prices will be higher this year but I can't say where or when I heard it so...I hope I'm wrong.
    I think your talking about the same garage I've used the last two years. It's pretty good. I've been pleased with it.
    If you drive into the Hyatt's drive way (for the front door) then go back out on to Peachtree, take a right. You will immediately come to a cross road with a liquor store and chinese resturant on the left hand far corner side. Turn left and go 1/2 a block and you will see a four story (if my memory is right) parking garage.
    I'm going up on Thursday this year so I'm trying for the hotels parking garage.

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Actually, Mike... parking was only expensive because we arrived on Thursday and used the valet parking for the first day. Friday through Monday was $15 for the whole weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.