main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dragon Con Trip Itenerary.

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Sinlock_Shad-dow, Aug 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    To: Members of the Fandom Menace.

Dragon Con Trip Itenerary.

The plan so far is for everybody to meet (or sleep over) Sean and Shu-Shu's.
    Being that Labor Day is a heavy travel weekend and we will be traveling as a large group that includes children. We WILL be leaving the Sanders house at 2:30AM SHARP we will not wait for late people.. Anyone who will not be going to the airport with the group MUST be at the airport by 3:00am.

My Truck will be used to transport most if not all of the luggage to and from the airport. This is to help keep down the amount of cars needed.

Delta Airlines is located in Terminal 2 at Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl Airport.

FLL-ATL Aug29th.
    Delta Flight # 958 Departs at 5:30am Arrives in ATL at 7:17am.
    ATL-FLL Sep 1st.
    Delta Flight #1233 Departs at 7:10pm Arrives at FLL at 9:00pm.

People who have ANY "Weapons" (Blasters, Light Sabers, Etc) as part of their costumes. Must turn them in to me BEFORE getting to the airport. I have talked with the TSA and they would prefer that all these items be transported in one suitcase.
    For anyone who does not follow these instructions. I Can Not and Will Not guaranty that your "item" "suitcase" or yourself will be allowed on the flight.

Anyone who has any medications MUST have them in it's marked bottle.

When we arrive in Atlanta, We will grab MARTA from the airport to the Hyatt/Marriot, and from there you can take the shuttle or walk to the Days Inn Atlanta (it's only 1/16 of a mile).

The Fandom Menace Dinner will be held on Friday AUG 29 5:00 at Pitty Pats Porch.

The FanForce.net Dinner will be held on Saturday Aug30th at Trader Vics.

Sean and Chris A. will be in the Mr. Starwars Contest on Saturday Aug 30th at 10:00pm located in the "Matters of the Force" room at the Hyatt.

Shu Shu will be in the "Miss Klingon" Pagent on Sunday 7:00pm in "10 Forward" at the Marriot. She would like her friends to be there.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    RULES!!!

NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE TRIP, ANYONE CAUGHT WITH DRUGS WILL BE EXPELLED FROM "The Fandom Menace"

ANYONE MAKING "BOMB" JOKES AT THE AIRPORT WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE "Fandom Menace" AND WILL MOST LIKELY BE SUBJECT TO ARREST.

Anyone who can't go on the trip at the last minute, Airfair is not refundable. A refund for your room is between you and your room mate.

If you have any questions, Contact me at Sinlock777@yahoo.com
    Adam Collins, Director of Operations.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Sorry....I tried with 5 contingencies!....I'm afraid I'm not destined for Dragoncon this year! Shu and the kids will be going instead. I'm spending my birthday at home......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.