main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Dragon*Con

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey there Richmond! I was wondering if there will be a Richmond, VA contingent heading to Atlanta this year. I look forward to meeting you guys.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I am not sure if anyone else will be attending, but I shall not be. I have many other things that need to be saved for, and from what I have heard about Dragon con...its not one of them.

3. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Not me, can't afford it this year unfortunately.

Keith

4. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    I'm sorry to hear that there won't be anyone from the "Ol' Co-op" to meet at Dragon*Con. I was looking forward to thanking them for their inspiration and suggestions in forming a fan club in Middle Georgia.

5. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    If and when anyone decides to go; drop me a line. I'd love to meet some of you guys.

6. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    I would have had no problem flying to Atlanta. That was a cheap flight. But the cost of the hotels...way more expensive than the flight unfortunately. Then you add that and the entrance fee. Woof. expensive vacation only to be exhausted afterwards. I had a fun time a few years ago though except for those elevators.

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.