Dragon*Con

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Hama, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lily_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Does Dragon Con work the same way C3 does or is it general admission. I was thinking of heading down on monday
  2. Lily_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Is there anyone from the Gainesville area going to Dragon Con that I could go with since gas is so expensive If there is please send me a PM
  3. DrHaggis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Several members of "Tosche Station," The Calgary fanforce chapter, will be at DragonCon 2006. We hope we can meet up sometime over the weekend with our southern clan.

See you then!
  4. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Bring me some power converters!
  5. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apparently, the Alabama folks have staked out a table for the non-501st fans. Come look around there to meet up with people.
  6. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    Greetings from Colorado!!

Hey just curious if anyone knew of anyone looking for a roommate or such. I am SERIOUSLY considering coming out there this year, just sort decided today in fact.

Any help at this point would be great! Thanks!
  7. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  8. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Is there anyone that has room for a Stormtrooper and his sleeping bag & armor to stay w/ them on the floor in their hotel room or something. All my 501st friends are couples it seems like for this con. Anyone got any room for me to crash with them. I could pitch in some but not enough to get my own hotel room if it's even still possible to find one close to the convention. I've never been to Dragon Con before but have really been wanting to.
  9. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    the dragoncon thread for the atlanta fanforce seems unusually dead.
  10. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I agree. Are you guys planning anyhting for Dragon Con?
  11. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Atlanta's FanForce doesn't really post here anymore. Some of us still lurk around on these boards, but the group overall has really changed alot since our city rep left. I don't know the exact answer to the questions posted (I'm sure they're still doing Mr. Star Wars or something), but I highly doubt they'll do much else. I don't believe they are planning a fan table or dinner. Sorry to disappoint, but the local group has taken a more private turn and that's how the cookie crumbles I guess.
  12. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ian, If you see the Sprinkle Empress, Please send her love and great regards from her apprentice and the rest of the Raleigh Fanforce. I hope you guys have a great time. Hopefully Don and I can get there next year.:cool: [:D] @};-
  13. ArtyEwok LFL Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Hey Fanforce atlanta folks.

I'm going to be kicking up a storm of star wars fun with Grant, Cat and other Star Wars artists at Dragon*con this year. :) Stop by our 'Illustrating the Star Wars galaxy' panel, and if any of you are entering mr. Star Wars or the costume contest, I'm a judge for both :D

I'm super excited!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.