1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Dragonball Z: Path of the Warrior

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ZEAL92, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

star 2
    This is one of my first RP's as GM i'll try ot do my best.

Here's in the basic stat sheet and i'll ask for an explanation if i don't understand something. This is subject to change if i remember something i missed.

Name:
    Race:
    Affiliation:Frieza, New Saiyan Empire, Earth Alliance
    Eye Color:
    Hair:
    Color:
    Length
    style:
    Ki Color:
    Clothing:
    Personality:
    Bio:

rules are kind of obvious

1. No god modding (goes without saying)
    2. No one is super powered
    yet, you can be powerful but everyone should start around age 18-25 so you don't have super saiyan or are fused with another of your species.
    3. Logical start locations
    if your saiyan your not starting on Namek or the tuffle homeworld
    4. Pm you applications to me, anyone who doesn't can't post.
    5. No one liners
    6. Run your post through a spell checker, whether its a program or just a looking over by a friend or yourself.
    7. I'm going to control the faction leaders (Vegeta, Goku and Frieza) but any position unedr them is up for the taking, assuming i think you can handle it.

your affiliation is inter-changable, except for those high up. There are no spies yet and there probably won't be. foot Soldier can switch sides on a dime, so a foot soldeir on the earth alliance could join the saiyan empire.

Story Line

3 years before the destruction of planet Vegeta there was a new fad on Vegeta, sending young children to other planets to purge them. The fad only lasted a few month and was never seriously noted by the saiyans or thier allies or enemies.

Now 20 years later, the saiyans are of age and now they seek a new empire, under the nose of their dictater, the New Saiyan Empire emerges under the leadership of the rebel prince Vegeta. Meanwhile on Earth goku learns of his heritage from his brother raditz and they form the Earth Alliance striving to continue Earth peaceful existance, while finding their place in the universe. And of course Frieza's Empire looks at tehse tiny rebellions with disgust and pleasure at the bloodshed that will occur.

Now it's time for you to decide which path shall you take....

don't forget PM me with the application, i'm not going to deny anyone entrance just set restrictions.

Here's the available Races:

Saiyan
    Half-Saiyan (limited)
    Namekian
    Icer
    human
    Zarbon's Race
    Dodoria's Race
    Demon
    Android (limited)
    Bio-Android (extremely limited)
    More to come if i think of any more
  2. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Damn the old story got erased oh well I'll write it again...great and now my spell checker on Internet isn't working... This is way more detailed and informative, the strongest people: Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta are all controlled by me everyone else is up for grabs though. But be warned not every spot is available, for example Frieza doesn't have adviser's and Radtiz doesn't have a mate.

Hierarchy of the different factions

Earth Alliance
    Goku:Figurehead, Most Powerful Warrior
    Raditz: Ruler, Second most powerful

Saiyan Empire:
    Vegeta: Most Powerful, Active Leader and Figurehead
    Nappa: Advisor and Second most powerful

Icer empire
    Frieza: Dictator and Most powerful

Story Line

3 years before the destruction of Vegeta, many more purge missions were chosen for the younger Saiyans, more specifically new-born children. So many were sent off to different planets to be purged. It seemed for a while, that there was nothing but purge missions available. However time passed and the missions became less and less until the contract between the saiyans and Frieza was soon, and soon after Vegeta was destroyed.

Many saiyans were off planet when it was destroyed, but not an unlimited amount. Some saiyans were already done purging and tried to return to their home planet to find it destroyed. some were still completing their missions but somehow even those knew of their home planets destruction, and for one night all around the galaxy, no saiyan killed as they all mourned the loss of their planet.

Soon after, many saiyans never purged again and decided to protect the planets they had once been sent to kill. But they never loss their blood lust or battle hunger, many found mates and had small children, but most did not. There were others, however who didn't defend their now purged planets. Many heard about the New Saiyan empire, ruled by the prince -now king- Vegeta, heir to the saiyan empire. Their goals were to destroy Frieze, and to spread the saiyan empire across the galaxy. Many other planets flocked to the Saiyans banner, but not all.

Some of the other saiyans and planets flocked to a different banner, that of the Earth Alliance. Raditz went to earth to try to bring him to Frieza, Raditz didn't want his brother to die. surprisingly Goku beat Raditz, but spared his life. Raditz soon realised that it was possible to live in peace, and he settled down living a mostly peaceful life.

But the peace was not to last as Frieza soon sent another Soldier to take over the planet. Together Raditz and goku defeated the Soldier but they both knew that earth could no longer hide its place. So they started their exploration of space, and started forming the Earth Alliance. Many planets flocked to their banner, and so did many of the surviving saiyans. The goals of the Earth Alliance is to spread peace, and as a consequence Destroy Frieza.

Many planets saw it as their way out of the Saiyan and Icer rule, others saw it as a fleeting hope, but for a while the alliance appeared to look like it would hold. But soon, many planets started to lose faith in their goals and the political game began. Can Goku and Raditz hold the alliance together? or will it be crushed from the inside?

Meanwhile in his throne room as his informants tell him Frieza sits with a smile on his face and a gleam in his eye. Blood shed was to come, and Frieza thought he could win without a problem, no saiyan monkey would ever be able to beat him. So while plotting to destroy both empires, he searched for a way to become immortal.

the only question left is: Which path will you walk?

Here's the Average power level for each rank

Earth Alliance

Soldier:1300
    Lieutenant:2600
    Corperal: 3800
    General: 4500

Goku: 9500
    Raditz:8500

Saiyan empire

Soldier:1500
    Squad Leader: 3000
    General: 5000

Vegeta: 10000
    Nappa: 8000

Icer

soldier: 750
    Lieutenant: 2800
    General:6000

Frieza: Unknown

Techniques:
    *All of these are for Foot Soldiers*
    Earth Alliance:
    All techniques- knowledge is shared freely within the alli
  3. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ~!Bump!~

wow i can't believe no one is interested in this. I'd assumed people would jump at the chance to be a saiyan in pre- Super Saiyan era
  4. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    DBZ RPGs never do very well, to many people want super power levels and everyone wants to be a super saiyan. A lot of god-modding goes on.
  5. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    this looks interesting i was waiting for someone to do this.but i agree with scapamem everyone wants a stronger saiyan and to be Super Saiyan.
  6. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

star 2
    well they can't so :p

besides the fact that they could get stronger later on, just not be super saiyan in the beginning. it would kind of be pointless to have veryone super saiyan, because then frieza would be too easy to kill. The point was that frieza was teh ultimate villian for this RP, well at least for the moment. then once someone got super saiyan, i'd invent a new villain. =meanwhile veryone would be getting stronger, the governments changing and shifting political games being played out. But no one seemd interested...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.