1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Dragonball ZGT- A Saiyan Story

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthSubZero, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    Another RPG attempt by DarthSubZero. Hopefully this one will last, unlike my last two.
    --------

DRAGONGBALL ZGT- A Saiyan Story
    -----

RULES
    ---

1. Obey teh TOS.

2. Don't drift off from the following rules. Any variation once will lead to a warning, twice a temporary ban. If you do it 3 times, I will have to ask you to leave the game.

3. If for some reason, I can't come, the Co-GM, specified below, will take my place. Like to Obi-Wan, TO HIM YOU LISTEN!

4. Play with gusto and fun....this game will certainly will be. [face_devil]
    ------

CO-GM
    --------

Any who want to be Co-GM will have to these only two requirements...

1. Must be knowledgeable in the DBZ universe, to point out any mistakes I'm making in continuity that I do not intend.

2. Must be a good Role-Player.

PM me if you think you think you meet these requirements.
    -----

PLAYING THE GAME
    ------

Obviously, we will be playing through the sagas. Buu, Frieza, Cell, Baby and everything in between.

BUT....there will be drastic changes to the Story line along the way... but the objectives are the same. Get the Dragon Balls, defeat the baddies, yadda, yadda.

NOW the CS Sheet. Ph33r it.

Name:

Saiyan Name(if applicable):

Race:

Home Planet:

Allies:

Availible SSJ transformations: Base (it's what we all start out with.)

---------

BATTLE
    -------

This is a very important part of the game. They can stem from simple arguments to just because they?re necessary.

In this game, the battles will be made on real time, meaning that if one gives an attack, the other has a specific amount of time to post a response for an effect to happen. Players will know the time when I/Co-Gm give specific posts after attacks from each player. Time to post will vary based on the type of attack given, SSJ Transformations, Fusions, etc. If one dosen't respond, the other wins automatically. If neither do, I will go with the side of good in pivotal battles. NO ACCEPTIONS. Speaking of which?.
    --------------------

TRANSFORMATIONS/FUSIONS
    -------

Although not even Super Saiyan 1 is availible at start, throughout the game players will recieve a Super Saiyan transformation in pivotal moments of the game, adding to their transformation lists.

Fusions can be done, if you PM the player beforehand, and they accept. Then it is PM'ed to me, and the Fusion will take place if I accept. Each must have at least Super Saiyan 1 transformation to do a Fusion.
    -------

WHAT IF's?/SAVES
    ------

Character about to die? You can PM me with an alternate situation, a What If? If I accept, you will get a Save, and in most cases, you keep on living. You can only do this once, though.
    ------

DEATH
    ------

You die? No worries! You can come back to life this time around...but not without doing some challenges first. If completed, you will become among the living once more...die three times, though, and you STAY dead.
    -----

GO!!!11111
  2. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Zero Approved

Name: Nezz

Saiyan Name: None

Race: Super Natural Being

Home Planet: Earth

Allies: Goku

Availible SSJ Transformations: Base
  3. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master