main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Dragoncon 2005

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Twilight, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Moff_Stallion

Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005

In an effort to preserve bandwidth, please keep all Groupie jokes to yourselves. [face_laugh]

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I smell an Amish assault. ;)

3. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

All these questions and more I can answer that the Cheesesteak Party...

About those beards....you should be able to find them rather soon considering how close we're getting to Halloween. ;)

4. ecila

ecila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Pictures!!!!

There are a few I got from other people (as indicated in photo name), but most are mine. Let me know if you see yourself or want a full sized copy as anything.

:)

ecila

5. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I wish I could have seen the Island of Misfit Toys costumes in person. I'm now talking with the woman who made those since that is the direction I want to take my own cosutming into after I get done the last 4 SW costumes I'm working on.

I have a costume idea along those lines for Dragon Con next year.... those who know what I'm talking about just pop a cork in your mouth since I want it to be a major surprise next year. [face_shhh]

6. ecila

ecila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Ooh sounds very intriguing!!! My sister in law and I are already devising ideas of how to enter her 3 little girls in the child competition next year.

Rumor is, the winning group is going to take a break next year (after 3 years of winning!) Lol, of course they were supposed to take a break this year too. ;)

:)

ecila

7. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Well my surprise costume isn't the costume I want to enter in the masq. That's the other surprise costume I'm working on. ;)

I'm praying to have between 6-8 costumes for Dragon Con next year! :eek:

8. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I haven't even begun to think of next year. You all have inspired me. To think about thinking about next year at least.

9. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    To think about costuming is one thing but to shell out the bucks and actually make everything is the true quest to Dragon Con! lol

10. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.