main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DragonCon! I love Ray Park!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Karma, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Hi All!
    Just returned from Atlanta...what a blast! I highly recommend going next year. (Especially if you are a Farscape fan, much Farscape to be seen!)
    The highlight of my trip...I got a private lesson from Ray Park! (Not what you might be thinking!) He was giving a Q&A and asked if anyone had a lightsaber. Three of us geeks raised our hands (er, lightsabers). He called us up! I raised my hand thinking he just wanted to borrow one for a demonstration. So I'm up there with two other Jedi (I was in my Aayla Secura costume) and we're getting a dueling lesson from Darth Maul. I was shaking and had a dumb grin on my face the whole time!!!! I whacked Ray on the arm at one point, almost had my eye taken out, and managed to getblue makeup all over myself, but it was well worth it. Pictures to soon follow!!!

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Wow, that's awesome!

Please elaborate on the Farscape scene :D

3. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    Glad you made it back all right Karma! It was good meeting you and had a blast!!!!! I am going to have to start hanging out down there!!!!!
    Buzz

4. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Eeeeeeee!!!!!!!! How blasty cool! That must have been awesome! I can't wait to see the pics!!! :D

5. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    There's a bunch of pictures and links to pictures on the Fan Activities- Costuming board.
  6. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    You can also go to the D*Con website. There are hundreds up already. Good to know Spat was out in full Force :p

Hey Karma, did you gte to meet the Imperial Barricade Girls? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.