main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL DragonCon

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Will be gone a few days...will report the goings on in Atlanta.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Reporting from DragonCon...very short line for getting your badges this evening...you will be registering in the Hilton next to the Trader Vic's restaurant entrance.

Costumes were already coming out and things are setup and ready to go.

Anyone here from Chris Fields or Gabby? Will be looking for you at the con!!

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Had great time and lots of pics to put up on the new site when it is launched later this mon th.

4. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Just got in ourselves, our first DC also and we had an absolute blast! Thank you Marie for everything!!!!! Probably our biggest highlight was Michael Stackpole coming and actually LOOKING FOR LEIGHANN because he had heard that someone was wearing an Ysanne Isard costume. While he was there I figured I would ask him if there was anything that needed corrected on her costume, after all who better to ask than the man who created the character right? And to our surprise he said absolutely not, it is perfect just the way it is and that he personally aproves of it! What a compliment!!! Then we got our pics taken with him and he even signed our Essential guide to characters under her page!!! We were so honored that he would take time out of his schedule to come looking for her, and then on top he told US that HE loves it when someone does one of his characters!!! Definately made the weekend for both of us!!!
    Had a blast, post some more later, now I must go sleepy bye.
    Later

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I plan to post the pics of leighann on the new website...you looked really great in that costume Leighann!!!. I never could find the authors area to see any of them.

6. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    I've been backa few dyas from D*C. Ihad a blast. Thanks for the ride Marie.:) I had a LOT fo fun. Bert, I'm very glad for you and Leann, espcially when Mr. Stackpole went LOOKING for her.:) How cool is that. :)

7. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Sorry I missed you guys.. hope you had a blast!!!

Gabrielle

8. crfields

crfields Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    hey, hope everyone had a good time. Steve and I got stopped everytime we did our fight, but we ended up sneaking to a corner of the marriot and doing the fight really slow so no one would yell, we also had to do it in sections, we filmed it and i'll post it in another thread =)

9. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    My dragoncon panel discussion that was cancelled that sunday has been rescheduled in Tampa. Some time during Necro by luck. Still double checking the times.. just found out today.

gabrielle

10. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I didn't make it to Dragoncon, but one of my costumes did... The red gown 3rd from the left...

[image=http://http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/bc/45a37661/bc/Star+Wars+Stuff/Ms+Klingon+EMpires.jpg?bfWDYbDB5M4k9rZU]

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    The link to the pic does not work...sorry

12. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    http://groups.msn.com/TampaDockingBay1138/costumes.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=185
    Copy and paste the link. It should work then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.