main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA DragonCon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Thumpy, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    For those going to DragonCon, take some good pics. We can do a slideshow of sorts at the Sept. 19th meeting!

Have fun!:)

2. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Friend of mine attended the seminar, "The Future of Star Wars", at DCon.

Here's what he had to say:

- Season 2 of Clone Wars willl be much darker than the first season and will focus on the bounty hunters
    - Season 1 of Clone Wars will be released on DVD and Blu-ray soon
    - The Force Unleashed will be re-released for the PS3 and XBox 360 with new downloadable content focusing on what would've happened if Starkiller actually became Palpatine's new apprentice
    - Star Wars - The Old Republic: MMORP coming soon (most of us have already seen the mind-blowing awesomeness of the trailer)
    - TV-based live action series preproduction is just beginning, air date is still a few years out (2012?), anticipate a weekly 1hr type of viewing schedule
    - Fan film awards: One was "Saber" - the short fan film with the two hot women lightsaber dueling in the bar; I don't remember the name of the other one
    - Celebration V update - see previous post
    - No more OT-style movies planned, looks like Uncle George has permanently moved to the small screen

3. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Pics:

They're posted to Kodakgallery - you don't need to sign in to view:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=x42gyk3.bcxhvxpz&x=0&y=n3chp0&localeid=en_US

There are a ton from some of the panels - I couldn't resist taking as many as possible of Shatner and Nimoy!! Also have some video, will post that as soon as I figure out YouTube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.