DragonCon

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Joanzia, Aug 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanzia Former FF Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Hi everyone. I am afraid that I have some bad news. I will not be able to attend DragonCon afterall. :(

I am trying to find a FanForce representative to replace me on the Fan Club panel. I will let ya'll know when and if I do find someone.

I am sorry that I will not get to meet everyone. I was looking forward to it so much and I am very disappointed that I will not be able to go now.

Have fun everyone!!! In fact, have double the fun with me in mind!! :)
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I'm sorry that you will not be able to make it to DragonCon, Joanzia. I was looking forward to meeting you. :(

But, I'll be sure to have some fun, and maybe cause a little extra chaos, in your honor. ;)
  3. Nillanator Jedi Knight

star 2
    Maybe we will get the chance to meet you again sometime. It's nice getting the chance to meet fellow female SW fans. I am sure pics will be taken so we can send to you. :)

4. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    I started a post-D*C discussion thread in the FanForce Community forum for everyone to post their favorite moments, funny stories, etc.

You can find it by clicking here.
  5. Tammy-Wan Jedi Knight

Hey everyone.

Has anyone posted some pictures yet of the 501st dinner? I'd love to show some of the people at work the madness. ;)

Tammy-Wan
  6. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey Tammy! :)

I'll post the few pics I took at the 501st dinner to our yahoogroups page, as soon as I get the chance.
  7. red_rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I just got my rolls back from the shop and I'll post 'em as soon as I can scan 'em. LOL! Mookee!
  8. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, you are definitely going to have to explain Mookee?? What's that about?
  9. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Was that Mookee on sw.com? :)
  10. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, one more time...I went to SW.com and didn't see anything for DragonCon mentioning a "mookee". What is that? You aren't thinking of Miss Cookie the Wookie are you? I didn't see a photo of her there. That would be cool though.
  11. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Mookee is the nickname of a rather friendly member of the Rebel Legion who decided it might be a good idea to sit with Tammy, Gail, Sharon, and me at Planet Hollywood, even though he had no idea who we were. He regaled us with the story of how he got the nickname Mookee.

The only detail I can recall about the story is that it involved a stuffed toy Ewok. ;)
  12. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay...that is really frightening that there is a guy out there with a name like Mookee. LOL!! :D That is just too funny. I mean, I'm sure there is a very funny story behind that name. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
  13. Nillanator Jedi Knight

star 2
    No, frightening is, after having several drinks at the bar at DragonCon, running into a certain member from Atlanta who not only had Red contacts in his eyes, but also the vampire teeth to go with it...LOL ;)
  14. Tammy-Wan Jedi Knight

Mookee! Or was it Mookie? Wasn't there only one 'e'? What's funny is I was looking at the starwars.com web site since they have some Dragon*Con pics, and there's a picture of him in his Hoth gear! I yelled "Mookie!" really loud... and I was at work! Fortunately, everyone already knows I'm nuts so they just ignore me. Did anyone actually catch the dude's real name? But then with a nickname like Mookie, what else do you need?

There's just no escaping the power of a Mookie. Especially a hot, sweaty one.

Tammy-Wan
  15. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    So, Lord_Gita was right...Mookee is on starwars.com. [face_laugh]

LOL, Tammy! He was definitely interesting. ;)
  16. Jedireject Jedi Master

star 1
    The Georgia Garrison of the 501st had several members on starwars.com. Derek, Brandi, Lynn and Andrew all made it on there.

Jedireject
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.