main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dreaded Walk: J/J

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by briannabass, Jan 18, 2012.

1. briannabass

briannabass Jedi Knight

Jan 19, 2010
    Dreaded Walk

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the characters in this story. I make no money from this story and wrote this for my entertainment and the possible entertainment of others. I just wanted to play in George Lucas? world.

She walked, meandering on the icy landscape of Csillia. However, she was still glad she had chosen to walk to the Fel Compound. It gave her time to think and heal her heart.
    She climbed up a steep snow bank and began trekking on a plateau. Ahead of her, but not far, stood the Fel Compound. It had been his home, his sanctuary. She had come to tell his family of their relationship, his death, and to beg for their forgiveness. Although she had not seen his body he couldn?t have survived the blazing inferno that became of his clawcraft. If his uncle had not forced her into the escape vessel, she?d have perished too. She wished she had at first, yet now she knew that for her child, his child, she must live.
    She reached the doorway and knocked twice. Soontir opened the door, his wife Syal stood behind him. At the sight of her beloved?s father, her leg muscles spasmed and then released, leaving her kneeling on the icy doorstep. It was then that the tears began to fall, adding to the ice beneath her. Moments later, to the confusion of Baron Fel, she finally choked out ?I?m sorry.?
    ?For what child?? asked Syal.
    ?For Jag. He died. In battle.? responded Jaina.
    ?But,? Syal began.
    ?Jay,? interrupted Jag, ?is that you??
    ?Leave me alone, let me be,? wailed Jaina.
    ?It, it is you Jay,? Jag replied, astounded.
    ?Yes it is me,? Jaina whispered as she closed her eyes, ?leave me alone to grieve in peace.?
    Jag rushed forth between his parents and knelt in front of Jaina. ?Never, Jay. I haven?t left you yet.? Jag touched her face, wiping her tears away.
    Jaina?s eyes opened, the pain shown there brought tears to Jag?s eyes. She only said his name before throwing her arms around him in an embrace.
    ?Yes. It?s me. I?m here. The Chiss came for me,? accused Jag.
    The only response he received to his accusation was a tighter hug.
    ?Jag,? boomed Baron Fel, ?who is this??
    ?My wife, father, and the mother of my child. Jaina Solo-Fel.?