main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dream a Little Dream (Jaina Solo AU fic, pre NJO - *sniffle* Completed, 6/24!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthSnuggles1121, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
  2. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    Liked the song, JadeSolo!. And congrats on the placing, Snuggles! Sorry I haven't been around much. But nasty, nasty, tricksy exams are almost over, and then its freedom!

....and that sounded a bit like Gollum to me... 'nasty...tricksy hobbitses...' Oh well, I guess there are worse things than LOTR on the brain. 8-}

UP! And I'll post a special song later...hehehe...

3. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    New song time! *insert drum roll*

Here it is, to the tune of "Jessie's Girl."

:D :D :D ;) 8-}

"Jag's Jedi Girl."

?Jag is a friend,
    yeah, I know he?s been,
    ?though it was rough at first.
    But lately its been harder,
    And I?m sick of keepin? it in.
    Jag?s got a Jedi girl,
    And I still want to make her mine.?

?She?s watchin with those brown eyes,
    and she?s lovin? him with that body,
    Of course , I know it.
    I know when he?s holdin her,
    Still playin? a ruse,
    Late, late at night.?

?You know, I wish I had that Jedi girl,
    I wish I had Fel?s Jedi girl.
    There will never be another girl to match her.
    I play along with the charade,
    There doesn?t seem to be a reason to change.

You know, I feel kinda guilty,
    When she?s talking to me.
    I wanna tell her that I love her,
    But that would be cruel.
    ?cause she?s watching him with those eyes,
    She?s in love with him,
    I just know it,
    and she sees me as a brother;
    what?s the point of being partners??

?Jag?s Jedi girl,
    I wish I had that fiery girl.
    There will never be another woman,
    Another woman like that.
    Even as I?m looking in the mirror,
    Wondering what she doesn?t see in me?
    I?ve been funny,
    I?ve been cool in a fight,
    And when she went dark, I set her right.
    But she won?t see the love in me,
    And I?ll never find another woman like that.

?But you know, I still want Jag?s Jedi girl.
    I wish I had that fiery girl.
    I want that Jedi girl.
    I won?t find another woman like that,
    Jag?s Jedi girl.
    I wish that I had that Jedi girl,
    I want,
    I wish that Jaina Solo was mine.?

Another one of those just coming to me, lol. 8-}

Oh, and Snuggles-san? UP!

4. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    LOL, TSL!!!!! [face_laugh]

Exams will keep me busy for the next week... :_| :_| But expect to see more of me after then!! :D

5. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Snuggles

I finally found the time to reply.

This is a Phenomenal story.

BTW
    Did you see the season finale of Alias ?

The ending of the story reminded me of the beginning of this story.

Interesting, most interesting.

~Lelila~

6. ma_vader16

ma_vader16 Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2003
    ma vader sings along in her head......

"Jag's Jedi Girl...."

MY BFF,

Amber!

I will miss you when you leave!!! :(

7. Tara-Ancalime

Tara-Ancalime Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2003
    Dude! A Queen of Numenor is back in the thread! :eek:

:p

;)

UP!!

8. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    This is GREAT keep up the good work!!!

Sorry i just tuned in but ive been real busy before and im not now so i could read

ONE QUESTION THOUGH-

MORE SOON??????????

:D!

9. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Hey Danni, how's the next post coming? :D

10. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    UPPITY~!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
  12. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    up, UP, UP! ;)

13. DarthSnuggles1121

DarthSnuggles1121 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Whoa, I can't believe I've been gone for so long! :eek: Geez, we've even got a new banner!

All right, half of the next and final post is written, and I promise you, it will be up sometime before the end of the month. I have to post before then because that's probably when we'll be moving. And now that school's finally out (FREEEDOOOMMMM!), I should have enough time to finish this story up. I would be working on it right now, but I have to go mow the lawn before it starts raining again. It's like a frickin' monsoon season here... :p

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your patience!!! *hugs and chocolates for all*

14. DarthSnuggles1121

Apr 28, 2002
    Final post is with the beta! :)

In other news, we got the house we wanted, and we can move in on the 27th. :D

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Will the postie be up before the 20th? Because that's when I leave on my summer vacation and it will be a while before I'm back...

16. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Yikes! [face_shocked] I still haven't caught up on this story. *makes a note to get caught up ASAP*

17. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    It'll be up sometime after I'm done with it, which won't be till the end of the week at the earliest. This is my last week of school, so sit tight. ;)

18. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    YAY!!! :D Another postie soon!!! :D

19. DarthSnuggles1121

Apr 28, 2002
    Just wanted to let you folks know that the final post probably won't be ready for a while. Poor Mel had a bit of an incident with one of her stories - she lost 200 pages of Why Love Was Forbidden in the Old Jedi Order. :( So let's all give the beta a hug! *hugs for Mely*

If anything, I'm sure this story has taught you a lot about patience. ;) *hugs to all the loyal, wonderful readers*

20. DarthSnuggles1121

Apr 28, 2002
    *sniffle* Last post of my first story... I feel so nostalgic. :p

Coruscant, one week later...

From the way Calandris' wings drooped below her shoulders, Tronal could tell that she was more tired than he had seen her in a long time. And he had a sneeking suspicion it had something to do with why she had called him and Rameis to meet with her that day.

"It's about the boy, isn't it?" Tronal stated more than inquired. "Jaina's brother, Anakin."

Rameis looked at Calandris with concern. "His disease?" he asked.

Calandris turned away from the window to face them. "Yes. Anakin didn't catch some random illness." She took a deep breath, then continued. "He was poisoned."

Rameis's eyes widened slightly. "But who'd want to poison-" His look of confusion slowly turned into one of seething anger. "Thracken," he growled.

Calandris shook her head, much to the confusement of her companions. When she spoke, it was slowly and with great care. "There's something else. Something that has me very worried."

His tail flicking in agitation, Tronal demanded, "Calandris - what was the disease?"

Sighing deeply, she turned back to the window. "It was the Hlrishi Kah."

There was a moment of stunned silence. "No," Rameis whispered in astonishment.

"Yes," she said, keeping her eyes on Coruscant's sunset. "Hell's Breath. A disease found only on Jjakmir."

Tronal shook his head, astounded. "No... no!" he echoed himself, only louder the second time. "That's not possible, you- you must have mistaken-"

Calandris gave a short, mirthless laugh. "Tronal, I've been a medical apprentice for about fifteen years now. I know how to spot diseases."

"But how could Thracken have possibly gotten a hold of Hlrishi spores?" Rameis demanded. "There's no way he and his lackeys could've been on Jjakmir!"

Calandris never moved her gaze from the window. "Maybe it wasn't a human at all," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Tronal's eyes widened. He spoke sharply, "Don't even think that, Calandris. There's no way."

"Why not?" This time she finally turned to face them, her eyes devoid of their former twinkle. "We know there's a Sith Lord controlling Thracken and his men. And we also know that no Sith Lord could ever sneak into Jjakmir and leave quietly."

Tronal seemed a bit taken aback by her questioning of the knowledge he had never lost faith in. Despite this, he sucked in a deep breath and glared right back at her. When he spoke, it was with firm certainty. "No Jjakmirian has turned to the Dark Side in over two thousand years. What makes you think one would just pop up on Corellia now?"

Calandris's defiant facade softened, replaced with a tired sorrow. Once more, she turned back to the window. "We always knew the galaxy would catch up with us eventually."

After several long seconds, Rameis decided to break the cold silence. "Oh, come on, we don't even know if that's the case. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this!"

Tronal finally nodded his agreements, but Calandris remained silent. She could do nothing but continue watching the sunset.

Long after her companions left her, she was still gazing out at the planet's vista, wondering.

Corellia

Returning to Thracken's factory on Corellia, Raljja saw the other children that she had once worked alongside of. When these children laid eyes on Raljja as she passed by, she could have sworn she saw their already downcast faces fall even more. She soon understood why - perhaps the escape of Raljja and her friends had given these children hope, that one day they too would be free. But Raljja had been caught, she had been brought back. Any hope they had gained could very well have diminished with the sight of her.

Looking at the young, dejected workers brought a memory unbidden into Raljja's mind. The memory of the first night Jaina had spent in the factory...

When Raljja had looked upon Jaina at that moment, she had seen an image of we

21. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    It's over?! :( No!

I know, I know, I've been AWOL--Darth Real Life and all.

It's over?! I'm going to miss this one! I'm especially going to miss the song rants :D

DUDE!!! This is my 100th post!!!! (took me long enough :p )

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome!!! I can't wait for the sequel!!

23. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    It's all over?! No! Yes! No!

I just can't make up my mind, part of its excited over the sequel, the other's in denial. 8-}

It's been a ride! But hopefully there's some happiness over the rainbow nestled in next to that pot of gold. ;) :D

24. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    *GASP!!!*

:0 :0 :0!!!!!!!!

That was so GREAT!

OVER?????

NOOOOOOOOOO WAIT... Sequal???

YIPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!

:D! ;) :p!

25. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    :_| It's all over!!! :_| That was so great! That dirty, rotten, Jjakmirian!!! Turning to the darkside like that and poisening Anakin! OOOOOO, he's gonna pay!

Boy I hope Raljia and Cal will be alright, and whatever happened to the Jaina/Leia reunion!?! ;) You know how I've been looking forward to all of them. ;) MAN!!! The sequel better be up soon . . . or else! ;) [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.