main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dream a Little Dream (Jaina Solo AU fic, pre NJO - *sniffle* Completed, 6/24!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthSnuggles1121, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Nice ending Fluffybottom...poor Jaina...and poor Anakin, being poisoned! NIce way of working in the title as well. Can't wait for the sequel!

2. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    I read this back when I was waiting for my password,(not realizing that I was supposed to get the second I registered). Anyway awesome story. I really liked it. Your characters, the Jjakmirians are very :cool:. I especially like the Drakmirian, Ramis, I think it has something to do with my love for dogs and the fact he resembles a wolf, but all your OC's are cool. Patiently waiting for the sequel.

3. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    aww its done!

well then
    ..until the sequal..

up you go! (good job DS it was a great first story)

4. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    very nice!!! that was a wonderful ending.... i look fwd to this sequal!

-jj00

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    your Sith creature reminded me of a demon - fitting for a Sith I guess. At least Cal has somebody nice caring for him. Bittersweet ending - he's taken but alive. The whole story had a dark tone to it. Will the sequel be dark as well? Will we have some happiness? I'm not complaining - it was well done and you did good. :)

congrats on finishing. :)

6. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Snuggles

Phenomenal Story

Sequel??..When will there be a sequel???

~Lelila~

7. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    *sniffle* I can't believe it... it's... it's over... :( My term as song-ranter is at an end (until the sequel, anyway :p).

Snuggles, this was a phenomenal story. I can't wait for more! And please tell me Raljja doesn't fall to the Dark Side! :( I am eagerly, anxiously awaiting the sequel. :D

8. Vaders_Granddaughter

Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Sequel... sequel... :D A word I love to hear, Darth! :D

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Awesome postie! And please tell me there's going to be a sequel!!!

10. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    One last up... :)

11. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    Yeesh!

I'm glad I decided to check my active topic notification page for the first time in... forever. You should have told me you'd finished! :p

And you didn't really finish, you know... that was a cliffé to end all cliffé's.

One question... was Calandris able to heal Anakin?

I loved Xalena's words on dreams.

Alrighty, we're looking forward to the next one :D

12. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    When is the next one going to come out? *whimper* [big_sad_puppy_dog_face] :( ;)

13. DarthSnuggles1121

DarthSnuggles1121 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    And I finally get around to reader replies!

JadeSolo: Don't worry, it's not entirely over! The sequel will be coming soon enough. :)

Jaina_and_Jag: Thanks! :)

Twin_Suns_Leader:
    It's been a ride! But hopefully there's some happiness over the rainbow nestled in next to that pot of gold.

I make no promises. [face_mischief] Then again, I do so love a happy ending... but still - no promises. ;) Thanks! :)

Rogue11JS: Hehe, thanks!

Gwenny:
    Boy I hope Raljia and Cal will be alright, and whatever happened to the Jaina/Leia reunion!?!

*gasp* You're right! I forgot about that! But don't worry, I'll probably have either Leia or Jaina thinking back on the event, so you'll at least get a glimpse at what happened. ;) Thanks so much!

Lunerbeamer: Thank you so much, Luney! You've been really encouraging throughout this story, and I really appreciate it. :)

J_M_Bulldog: Wow, thanks! I'm really glad you like my OCs (and yes, Rameis is a favorite of mine as well), because I'm always worried that I've made them unrealistic or just unlikable. Thanks again!

jade51999: Thanks! :)

Mom:
    your Sith creature reminded me of a demon - fitting for a Sith I guess.

Ahh, good... I wanted to make him seem very much a fallen creature, not necessarily like Darth Vader, but still very frightening. I'm glad he came out that way. :) And yes, the sequel will probably be fairly dark. Hopefully it won't be too depressing. ;) Thank you so much! You, like Luney, always leave very encouraging feedback. :)

Lelila: Thank you! You've stuck with me from the beginning and I really appreciate it. :)

Jaina_Fel_06:
    And please tell me Raljja doesn't fall to the Dark Side!

Again, I make no promises. [face_mischief] Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun having you, TSL, and the other song ranters in my thread, and I hope to see you when I finally get around to posting the sequel. :D

Vaders_Granddaughter: Thanks! :)

Lt_Jaina_Solo: Thanks! And yes, there will be a sequel. :)

Sache:
    One question... was Calandris able to heal Anakin?

Yes, though I didn't really say much about it in the last post... I'll expound (is that a word? :p ) on that in the beginning sequel. Thank you sooo much, Sachéladé! You've really helped to keep me going with this story! :)

*nostalgic sigh*

Regarding the sequel... I haven't started writing it yet, but I've got a basic idea of where I want to go with it, and I think I'm going to start writing it sometime this week. I'm not sure when I'll be posting it... next month, at the earliest. But I'll post a link in this thread when I do, in case anyone misses it in the Beyond the Saga forum. I hope to see you all there, and thanks again for your kind words and support! :)

14. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Hey, how's the sequel coming? ;)

15. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    A sequel, a sequel, we want a sequel! Please don't leave us hanging like that. High cliffies such as the one we're on are hazardous to our health!

16. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Dum dee dum dee dum . . . UP! :D

17. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
  18. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    I squeal, you squeal, we all squeal for a sequel! ;) :D

19. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    OMG....Am i EVER so glad that i decided to go through my Bookmarks. Otherwise i would have never known that, not only had this story been updated, but it was FINISHED!!!!!With a sequel on the way!!!!!

OHHH...UP UP UP UP UP UP UPPPP for the sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina

20. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    yppie i need a sequel~!!!!!

21. Jade_Skywalker

Jun 16, 2000
    Just curious, Danni, how is the sequel coming? :confused:

22. Lethar

Lethar Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2004