main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dream Game

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Darth_Xion, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Xion

Darth_Xion Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    Im currently taking a game design class and one of are assignments are to think up a game......I like Star Wars games and decided to make one.....if you guys could tell me the things youd like to see in a star wars game, Like story line, type, anything really....please tell me about the things youd like to see in a Star Wars game.

2. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Something like Galaxies, but on Xbox. :p Where you play as anybody. Like the real life in a galaxy far far away.

3. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    I'd love to see the Battle of Hoth...

4. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Always wanted a game where you can be Darth Vader and Fly around to different planets, fight Jedi, walk around the death star and other Vader Shinanigans

5. grievious

grievious Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    Something like KOTOR2, only this time with characters from the movie. especially the side characters to, like Han solo, Jar Jar, Leia (playable). And Levels that look exiting, with usable objects all around. Also, more different none- attack moves then in KOTOR2.

I'm still thinking of a good story...

Now try that and your the master

6. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
  7. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    i would love to see a game where DARTH VADER hnts down the rest of the jedi! i can really go for that game!

8. -Nightwolf-

-Nightwolf- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Anything that is entirely open-ended, no liner run-through missions or getting stuck on one planet. A game where you can do what you want, when you want.

9. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    The perfect Star Wars game would include...

The RPG elements of Knights of the Old Republic, such as character development, complex diolage options, open-ended gameplay and a compelling story line.

The combat elements of the Jedi Knight series, but also including customizable and highly developed light saber forms and force powers.

The massive scale of the battles in the Battlefront games, with dozens of allies and enemies at once and free movement throughout the batlefield.

The grity reality of Republic Commandos, which shows the darker side of the galaxy far, far away.

It would take place during the Clone Wars and into the Jedi Purge, allowing players to create their own unique character but still retain the background of the movies.

Planets would center around those from the montage in Revenge of the Sith, including Corusant, Utapau, and Kashyyyk.

Philishophical exploration will go into the nature of the Force and prophesies of the Jedi.

The title would be something allong the lines of "Jedi Commando" and would be developed as a Third Person Saber Role Playing Game.

10. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "I'd love to see the Battle of Hoth..."

Yeah. I don't think LucasArts has done that one yet.

11. OnyxJedi

OnyxJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2004
    Morrowind in a galazy far far away with KOTOR's fighting engine.

12. Ryan_Kaufman

Ryan_Kaufman DHC Author & Former LucasArts Content Supervisor star 3 VIP

Mar 15, 2005
    I'd love to see the Battle of Hoth...

Smart @ss... ;)

13. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Since this guy's in a game design class, they might have to actually MAKE the game in question. It would be way hard for one person to program a "Galaxies" or "KOTOR" - clone, so I vote for a game where you play either as Vader hunting down the Jedi who escaped the Temple purge, or as a Jedi on the run from Vader and the Empire.

14. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    I want a Star Wars galaxies style game that isn't turnbased Roleplaying, with better graphics, fully customizable, space battles, choose your faction, post ROTJ, Empire,New Republic ,civlian, Customizable ships. Now go make this game Darth_Xion

15. -Nightwolf-

-Nightwolf- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Yeah, everything customizable, nice and open-ended gameplay. But MMO or regular RPG?

16. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Grand Theft Auto: Coruscant!!!!!!!!

some sort of open ended 3rd person on a big planet!

17. SithLordPat

Mar 30, 2005
    See Nightwolf knows whats going on but GTA Coruscant just sounds weird

18. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    A good SW FPS.

19. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "Grand Theft Auto: Coruscant!!!!!!!!

some sort of open ended 3rd person on a big planet!
    "

YES! That sounds like an awesome idea!!!! I can't believe you're the first person to mention it!!!

20. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    My dream game has Jedi Mutant Ninja Turtles in it.

21. Darth-Leahmic

Darth-Leahmic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    A Star Wars online game that let's players do whatever they want and lets them control the universe. Let them create their own Galactic Empire, let them have their own Smuggling buisness...you know.

What I mean is players controling the Republic and whatnot.
    With a good battle system.

Galaxies tried I guess...

But GTA:Coruscant is such a better Idea!

22. SithLordPat

Mar 30, 2005
    My idea was for Darth_Xion mainly but any game producer to steal my idea and make a game.

23. The_Mandalorian_

The_Mandalorian_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2004
    A Mandalorian game for Christ's sake. When will Lucasarts throw me a fricken bone.

Well..nvm, SW Bounty hunter and RepCom were great so i have to give Lucasarts well deserved respect for those.

I just want a game that focuses solely on the Mandalorians.

24. SithLordPat

Mar 30, 2005
    Mandolorians are boreing though.

25. Darth_Xion

Darth_Xion Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    OK after getting some ideas from here and from my classmates, i was thinking of a RPG where you start out as a bounty hunter that can use the force.....so like a jedi but youve never actually been trained, and you take jobs for money so you can buy new equipment and stuff, but some of these bounties enchance the storyline to where you become a jedi (Fully Trained) but heres the catch you dont just get trained as a jedi then decide whether you want to be good or evil but instead you actually go to either the jedi temple and get trained or you bow to your new sith master and get trained....and which ever one you pick depends on you allies.....im still working on some of the rougher parts but how does this sound so far?......

and for all of you hoth lovers one of the bounties can be on hoth ;) , and since you start as a bounty hunter ill probably make it to where you need to steel cars to get around.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.