main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dream Walking- K/J; J/J; J/T

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    This is being posted by me for my best friend. I will be forwarding your responses to her. :)

Title: Dream Walking
    Author: LdyMlissa
    Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Star Wars.

~~

Jaina groaned, deepening the kiss, feeling the passionate stirrings in her body. She ran her hand through his hair and pulled him closer. Who could have ever imagined a kiss could be this amazing. Hell, she thought, who?d have imagined she?d ever be kissing this man. She felt the kiss slowly come to an end. With her eyes still closed, she pulled back, a smile on her lips. ?Not bad for an old man, Kyp,? she whispered.

?Kyp??

Jaina?s eyes shot open and she stared at the confused green eyes before her, ?Jag?? Jaina felt her heart coming to a grinding halt. She could have sworn, how could she have mistook, how could she? Jaina just shook her head barely able to breathe.

?You just,? Jag?s hand rested on her cheek, ?You just called me Kyp.?

?I did?? That kiss, that embrace, in her mind it had been Kyp, but why?

?Jaina??

Jaina just shook her head as confused as he was about what had happened. What could she say?

Jag let his hand drop to his side. ?Let me know when you decide what YOU want.? He turned and slowly walked away.

Jaina felt her heart plummet. She wanted to call him back, but her voice wouldn?t work. She slowly sunk down to the cold floor of the hanger, her head spinning with her thoughts.

~~

?Hey Jag, you seen Jaina?? Kyp frowned and watched as the young man walked past him with no more than a grunt. ?Right. I?d say he was unhappy but he always has a face like that.? Kyp shrugged and walked into the hangar. He wanted to congratulate Jaina on her last venture, or so he claimed. His heart wanted to see her again. Kyp walked in and frowned as he noticed Jaina slumped on the floor by the wall, her head resting between her hands, her knees to her chest. ?Jaina??

Jaina looked up and wiped her tears quickly. ?Kyp.? She stood up and brushed off her uniform.

?You okay?? Kyp frowned as he reached out but felt her force shields go up quickly, too quickly.

?Fine.?

?Right.? Kyp shifted and cleared his throat, ?What?s up with Jag??

?Nothing, just tired I think.?

Kyp nodded studying her, ?You sure you're okay??

?I?m fine Kyp. Did you come here to annoy me or did you want to talk??

?Alright Goddess, I see how it's gonna be. I just wanted to congratulate you on that little fight out there. That was an interesting maneuver.?

?Yeah, well, I learned from the best.?

?Aw, you shouldn?t have.? Kyp grinned teasingly at her.

?I didn?t. You?ll never compete with my father, Kyp.? Jaina tucked her helmet under her arm and looked, ?Are my parents here??

?No, they went out on a job for Luke. Should be back hopefully in a few days.?

Jaina nodded, ?Jacen??

?Left him with Mara and Luke.?

?Thanks.?

?See you at dinner??

?Maybe, talk to you later Kyp.?

Kyp nodded watching as Jaina walked out of the room. He wasn?t a relationship expert, but he had a strange feeling that Jag?s mood and Jaina?s shields were related. He looked at Jaina?s ship and then folded his hands and walked back out of the hanger pondering what could have happened and what might still happen yet.

~~

Jaina walked down the hall slowly. She needed a refresher unit, a hot meal and a long nap, but she wanted to talk to Mara and Jacen. She wished, for one of the first times in her life, that her mother was here, but she?d make do. She swallowed as she remembered how hard her heart started beating when she had heard Kyp call her name and how her breath had caught as she looked into the concern of his deep green eyes. Was her dream true? What in force was she going to do?

~~

Jacen walked down the hall slowly. Kyp had told him Jaina had asked where he was, but Jacen hadn?t seen her yet. He stopped in front of her door and knocked gently. ?Jaina??

Jaina jumped hearing th

2. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    ?So who do you think she?ll go after first??

Jacen laughed, ?My money is on you.?

?I was afraid you?d say that.?

Oh, how true... you can tell your friend that I liked this lots; I adored the first part where she was talking to Kyp but it really was Jag. Lots of little things that I liked.

The most amusing thing, however, was that the subject read J/T and I went oh, Jag/Tahiri automatically before I went Jacen/Tahiri... and not only that, but I was right. :D

So is there going to be more?

-Saber

3. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Ooooh. Another Kyp/Jaina and Jag/Tahiri.

The first couple, I can deal with.

The second one, I'm not too sure. ;) I have a different J in mind for Miss Veila. :D

4. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    humm...quite an interesting ending, but a nice story to read for some angst 8-} Well done

EJ

5. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Tell me there's a sequal in the works. Please??? Common please??? It was really really good!! Is Jag still alive?? *rereads last paragraph* sure sounds like it.

Fireyforce

6. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    WOW!!

This was awesome!!

I concur! I really really hope there's a sequel!! :) :)

7. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    UP!!!!

Fireyforce

8. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    V. nice! I like it! :D

I especially liked how smooth and flowing it all was! Excellent writing skills. Is this only a one-poster? :confused: It should be a full-length fic! :D

--Den

9. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Great one!!!!! Loved it... [face_love]

I feel so sorry for Tahiri...even though they were not together she cared for him... :(

I want a sequel too!!!! :D

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Nee (LdyMlissa) appreciates everyone's comments! I've forwarded them to her and I am waiting for her responses so I Can post them. :)

This is a full length fic, it's 43 pages in word. And YES THERE IS A SEQUEL IN THE WORKS. :D Believe me, she would have been threatened by me if she would have just left it there with no intentions of producing a sequel.

~~Jilly

11. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Although I've never been a fan of K/J (he's too old for her) and the idea of Jag/Tahiri seems a bit farfetched, this is written very well, and I hope this is continued.

Elena

12. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    That's good news JainaDurron!!!! A full lenght fic!!!! Yay!!!!! :D

13. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Two things:

1) Yay to a full length fic like this!! I can't wait for more!!!!

2) BUMP!!!

14. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Oops, sorry, you guys misunderstood what I meant. THat post WAS the full length fanfic. I posted it all at once. That post was 43 pages. BUT she is working on a sequel.

~~Jilly

15. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    yea!!!!!! :D and kyp better kiss jaina in the next one! :D ;)

16. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    ooooooohhhhh!!!! oookkkk, still can't wait for the sequal

Fireyforce

17. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    very interesting

18. ldymlissa

ldymlissa Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2003
    Thanks everyone for the comments on the story. Yes, this is the author. I really really appreciate them. My friend posting these here and your wonderful comments has even convinced me to start posting other stories I'm working on here. I have several in the works outside of this sequel, so please, while I am working on the sequel it may be slow. Curious? I've got a Jag/Tahiri story I just completed up here (Run to Me) and some other stories I have in the works include more song fics, a J/TK story as well as this sequel ;-)

So once again thanks all. This is my name on the boards if you need it. :-D

19. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    wow. i loved how you ended it. so beautiful.

Jez

20. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    *kicks thread to the top*

21. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    *chants* sequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequalsequal

22. JediAelinwen

JediAelinwen Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2003
    *joins in chant for sequal* :D That was awsome! Jaina admits that she is in love with Kyp! Yay! :)

She sighed and sat down closing her eyes as tears fell, not noticing the fingers of another that softly twitched against the glass he lay on.

Jag is still alive?!?!?! [face_shocked] How did they mistake him for dead?!?!?!

He's gonna come back to Tahiri?! :) [face_hopeful]

A sequal is definitely required! :D

An UP for this! :D :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.