main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo dreamin

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Tori_Dakk, Oct 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    I stand corrected.

2. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    Woah, woah (and just for good measure) woah.

We were making a movie of some kind, and I was recording the audio of the car driving by. We were about a block from my house back home. I had hopped out of the car to get the sound of it passing by.
    Then, our green Camry turned the corner and stopped right next to me. Inside the car was ME.
    I was looking at myself face to face - but not the normal face I see in the mirror, this was the way I look in photos (not flipped image). The other me said nothing, but pointed to the car where mo & dad were, then continued towards the house.
    Then they explained to me that I've had a twin(or clone) my entire life - but he didn't want me to know. Appearantly he really doesn't like me.
    The wierdest thing was that the dream didn't end there - that happened in the morning (about 11:00, judging by the sun). I spent the entire day telling people that I had just found out I had a clone who had been lurking in the shadows of my life for years... but they all knew about it! They knew him as well as me, and everyone had promised him not to tell me about it!
    To top it all off - everyone liked him alot more than they like me. It was like finding out that I don't really exist, it was extremely disturbing (not to mention the initial shock of coming face to face with myself. That nearly made me puke on the spot).

3. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    Here's the latest.

I was at some sort of big costume party. Some guy (I think he was supposedly a roommate) had alot of makeup stuff, and he let me use a foam latex mask thing - it was a funky forehead with a receding hair line and it extended down to make chubby cheeck (well, it didn't at first, but later on that's how it was).
    Then, to complete the costume, I decided to shave my head partially bald.

So I'm at this party, looking like a fat guy with a receding hairline and a bald spot... when I discover that this mask is water soluble. It's sorta like sloppy clay. So I fix up my mask, then go out to the stage. Some people wanted me to do my Chris Farley/Matt Foley impression (which I do rather well).
    Exceot they kept on knocking the curtain back so the audience could see me, so it ruined the whole thing. That, and they started doing a completely different skit, so I had no idea when to enter, what to do, etc. I felt pretty stupid.

4. jedimotion

jedimotion Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 12, 2002
    "Last night I had a dream that a sandwich was eating ME!"
    - Jerry Seinfeld

I usually dream in black and white, and almost always I am surrounded by women who want nothing to do with me....he he he. Wait, is this my dreams, or reality?
    Oh yeah, I also dream backwards quite a bit.

5. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    That's interesting. Can you expound on the backwards bit?

6. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    I often find myself repeating events that happened in dreams. It's as if a deja vu happens, and I remember a dream that I couldn't previously remember. Yet, when I do remember it, it's as if a second or two or images and sounds exactly matches what I had seen before in my dreams....

Am I just crazy?

7. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    No.

My friend gets that all the time. She can often tell minutes or even hours before what is going to happen, because she dreamed it the night before.

Or sometimes it's not even in her dream - I've been with her when she suddenly took off, because she saw her best friend coming down the hall, AROUND THE CORNER 50 feet away.

8. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    I had an awesomedream that Matt was with me and we were cuddlin on a blanket and enjoying the summer night. And poof there was an amazing dinner set up just feet away and we ate and danced... Awww it was just so awesome! Anyhow, I need more dreams like that.

9. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Yes you do. :)

And fewer dreams about snipers and missing babies and stuff...

10. LakSivrak

LakSivrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    i laugh. . .

11. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I dreamed last night that I was married to Luke Skywalker, only he was about 23, and we had to interrupt our honeymoon at McDonald's (don't ask, I have no idea, 'cause Wedge Antilles and the postman from Cheers were there with us) to go to Dathomir--which was actually Naboo--to rescue Princess Leia from some bad guys, I think they were Hell's Angels. We were on Earth, but we couldn't leave, because repulsors didn't work on Earth, so the ships would leave the ground REALLY slowly, and we got about 100 feet and our fuel ran out . . . We had to take all the fuel out of the X-wings and go in just the Falcon, which didn't look like the Falcon. It looked like a . . . well, it didn't look like the Falcon, and I can't really describe it. And it had one engine on the back, which was cone shaped, like the rockets NASA used to use.

It was just weird. I also dreamed last night that the band Rooney was playing for my cousin's wedding in Springville, and I ran into them outside the church, and we decided to go snowmobiling instead of go to the wedding, even though there was no snow.

Dana

12. LakSivrak

LakSivrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    I almost always dream about work. Or sometimes school. So as if my day isn't long enough, i get to re-live it in my dreams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.