main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dreaming of You - PT, Anakin/Padme, Sabe/ Handmaidens/ Naberries, Romance, Mush, Humor, *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    OH man, I can't believe it's over. Such a wonderfully written and sweet, funny story. I will miss it, you did a great job. Keep all the great work in all of your future fics.

2. Darth_Vander

Darth_Vander Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2004
    Great ending to an awesome story! :) Could you please PM me when you start the Game of Death? I'd love to read more of your work...

3. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    You did an excellent job in writing this fic. I am glad I was along for the ride. The end, of course, was sad but great. You rarely get to see such an end in Star Wars. And I agree with you completely that Sabe stole the show in this story. Now I will join you for the Game of Death on Wednesday! 'Til then [face_peace].

4. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Oh, what a sweet and happy ending! *warm fuzzies* I'm so glad that it worked out for everyone in the end. =D= See you Wednesday!

5. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    So they were set up, huh? Well, the Council couldn't have picked a better agent than Sabe, who seemed to enjoy her "assignment"!

Nice ending to a great fic! :)

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww, I love a happy ending!

?Master, what are those on your neck??

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

It's good to see Obi-Wan got a happy ending of his own.

I'm sorry to see you leave. I've really enjoyed this story from beginning to end

Bravo on a job well done!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    awww [face_blush] that was a perfect way to end the story =D=!!!! excellent job from the beginning to the end and this was indeed a very humorous fic!!! i can't believe you'll be leaving after the game of death but you will be missed as you are a very talented writer =D=!!! also could you PM me the ultimate version for that last chapter please?? i can't wait for the game of death i'm pumped [face_dancing]!!!!

8. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I think that you did a fabulous job with this story. I didn't see Padme's parents' involvement in this until the end.

Obi Wan's love bites were cute too.:D

I can't wait until Wednesday to start the new story. Will you need angel protection for it as well? Let us know so we can continue our training.

9. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    nooo...I dont want this to end!!:_| I loved this fic, and I'm so sad that after game of death you wont be here no longer:( .

10. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Perfect ending!=D=
    It was totally believable that Obi-Wan was quite aware of the situation,I bet anakin did call out in his sleep every night. LOL.

It was nice to see that the council dealt with Anakin with knowledge.
    I bet the large insect looked an alot like Sabe.;)

Please Pm me for the GAME OF DEATH.

11. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Talk about a surprise ending. I didn't expect Anakin and Padme
    being set up by Jobal and Obi-Wan. I guess they all, as well
    we do, know that these two belong with each other. [face_love]

I'm sad to see this fic end but I'm definitely looking forward
    to The Game of Death. Bring it on! :)

12. misty83

misty83 Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2005
    That was such a wonderful story! I loved it! Oh, and I got the chapter 14 ultimate, but not the chapter 7 one. Could I get that one? Great story! [face_dancing]

13. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Great ending Anakin_Heartbreaker. I'm glad that everything worked out for Anakin and Padme (and apparently for Obi-Wan and Sabe as well). Too bad you're leaving, because there were possibilities in how Anakin goes on to fulfill his destiny after this. Great writing as always. Now I'm eagerly anticipating Game of Death.

14. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awww! What a sweet end to what has been an incredibly fun, heartwarming story. [face_love] I'm so glad that you shared it with us.

Can't wait for "The Game of Death." Even the title intrigues me!!!! [face_thinking]

Bravo, Anakin_Heartbreaker!

15. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
    =D= A very nice ending to a light and humorous romp. All of these nice happy endings make me sad. If only...

Anakin_Heartbreaker, you are an awesome writer. I am looking forward to the Game of Death, please PM to remind me of the start.

16. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    ?Come on; let?s get back to the palace.? Anakin got out bed, and put his clothes on. He walked out of the bedroom to stretch, but kept speaking loudly back at Padme, whilst she got dressed. ?Tomorrow when I wake up, the first face I want to see is?.Your mother.? BRILLIANT! simply BRILLIANT! you have out done yourself once again, i'm sad to see you and this story go! I truely adored this story, it was absolutely astral; you gave us a lighter happier side to Padme and Anakin that we never ever see and i really loved reading it. The ultimate was well.. ultimate lol great job! don't forget to add me to the PM list for Game Of Death, i dont want to miss out on any of that story!

Thank you so much for allowing us to read this outstanding story! =D=

17. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Last post :_|! Well you certainly explained everything. I did wonder why Sabe was trying so hard to get them together! I have really enjoyed this story, can't wait for the Game of Death. The ULTIMATES were excellent 2, so well done for such a great fic, I will miss it =D= :D

18. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    That was the best mushy, romantic and funny fic Heartbreaker!! It was perfect how everyone was in on the set up to get them together!

Can't wait for tomorrow...Game of Death begins!! *sigh* Even though I know it is your farewell piece I'm so excited it is about to start! Please send me a pm when you post!

19. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    That was a great ending!!!, but I'm so sad that it's over:_|

Thatnk you for all the pms and please sign me up for The Game of Death

Great story=D=

20. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    OMG i can't believe it's over!

i'm glad it ended happily!

vicious insects...yeah right

21. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    *sighs contentedly* A lovely ending! I loved that they were basically being set up by everyone around them! [face_laugh] And someone really needs to do something about those insects. :p This story was so humorous, romantic and light-hearted, and I loved every minute of it! :D =D=

Looking forward to Game of Death!

22. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    That was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I enjoy reading lighthearted A/P fics, and one written by you is just a bonus. I'm very glad you chose to write it.

I'm also prepared for the Angsfest we're going to get with Game of Death, I'll definately be joining you for that. Thank You for sharing your talent with all of us.

23. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Aw, what a sweet ending. Too bad it couldn't have been that easy in canon...

24. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Wow, I didn't realize we had gotten to the end!! I loved it though and it was pretty funny that it was all a big setup. I shoulda known!!

Thanks for the PM! I loved this story!

25. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    A great ending to a very humorous story!!!
    I agree with you, Sabe definitely stole the show[face_laugh] . With each update I'd ask myself "What is Sabe going to come up with next" or "How will Sabe be able to top this one", and with each update you never failed to deliver! I think one of the reasons why this fic had so much appeal is because each one of us actually know a "Sabe",has been a "Sabe",or would love to "Sabe" someone (and be able to escape unscathe). You touched that mischievious side in all of us with this story and had us laughing out loud and laughter is always a good thing. Bravo Anakin_Heartbreaker Bravo!

Also, great big hugs for my towel scenes!!!!!:D [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.