main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dreams Come True ; Repost of NHADCT, Edited! J/J

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JAGSGURL15, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Dreams Come True

Characters: Jagged Fel: Jaina Solo
    Time Span: NJO but not going along with any books or battles.
    Summary: Based on the lyrics of the hit song "Never Had a Dream Come True" by SClub

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any familiar characters in this fan fic. As much as I wish I did, George Lucas and all of the Star Wars authors do. This is just for fun and Romance! So DONT sue.

Dreams Come True

Everybody's got something they had to leave behind.
    One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time.
    There's no use looking back or wonderin', how it could be now or might have been.
    Oh this I know, but still I can't find ways to let you know.

Jagged Fel looked out at the stars ahead of him from where he sat in his Chiss Clawcraft. His thoughts unconsciously kept drifting to Jaina Solo, his girlfriend, and former squadron leader. He had been Twin Three in the famous Twin Suns Squadron of the New Republic, but after 6 months of no reports, coms, holos, or communication of hardly any kind, his father had recalled the Chiss House Phalanx, Spike Squadron, that his second in command, Shawky?r Nurodo had been leading during his furlough with Twin Suns. Just a few hours earlier though it seemed like eternity to Jag, he had left Jaina on Mon Calamari, breaking his promise to her that he would never leave her. She had been in great doubt of his coming back when he had left, and to this he regretted ever leaving her side.

As he neared the atmosphere to Csilla his thoughts still with his beautiful Jedi girlfriend, Jag realized something. His dreams had finally come true when he met Jaina. His dreams had been shattered so many times before, when Davin died and again with Cherith, but now they were finally coming true. He would go back to Jaina and nothing could stop him.

I've never had a dream come true till the day that I found you,
    Even though I pretend that I've moved on you'll always be my baby,
    I never found the words to say, but you're the one I dream about each day.
    And no matter where life takes me to, a part of me will always be with you.

"Colonel Fel, welcome back, you are cleared for landing."

These words jerked him out of his thoughts about Jaina, about how much he wished he hadn't left, about how much he missed her. He knew he was in love with her, and when he got back, he would ask her.

Somewhere in my memory, I've lost all sense of time
    And so my road can never be cause yesterday is all that fills my mind.
    There's no use lookin' back a wonderin' how it could be now or might have been,
    Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go.

I've never had a dream come true till the day that I found you,
    Even though I pretend that I've moved on, you'll always be my baby,
    I never found the words to say, but you're the one I dream about each day.
    And no matter where life takes me to, a part of me will always be with you.

"Colonel Fel, reporting for duty sir," he yelled as he entered his father's office.

"At ease, Colonel" came the quick reply. "Where have you been for the past six months?"

"Well sir, I've been with the New Republic under the command of General Antilles and my squadron commander, Colonel Jaina Solo.

"So I heard. You're third in Solo's Twin Suns when you should be commanding! I officially recall you to Csilla."

Jag already had his patch and emblem along with his bars in his hand.

"Fine, I officially resign!" Jag threw the items down on the desk in front of him before walking out the door.

You'll always be the dream that fills my head,
    Yes you will, say you will, you know you will
    Baby, you'll always be the one I know I'll never forget.
    There's no use lookin' back or wonderin'
    Because love is a strange and funny thing,
    No matter how I try and try I just can't say good-bye.

On

2. Jamie_Fel

Jamie_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2004
    YAY!! I'm glad you're reposting it!

Fel out.

EDIT: I got the first reply ever on this thread! YAY! I feel so special!!

3. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    You did a good job. [face_chicken]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.