main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dreams (h/c angst, mush) Finished 5/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sheleigh, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    You are evil. Leaving us at such a high cliff without a handhold... you should take care that we don't fall off and disappear...

Wouldn't do when your story no longer had any readers, now would it? So, you'd better post something this week.

:D Just kidding. Though a new post would be nice... ;)

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I did read ahead at the FF site. But come on, what about a postie here!!!

3. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    PadawanKitara- heh heh, sorry about that have been known to be absent minded... a hopefully longer post coming up for my not posting earlier like I said I was!
    Sorry for the cliffhangers... in advance! And thanks once again for the wonderful feedback!

Obi-Wan?s unconscious form was dragged through the hallway into a small chamber, where he was laid to rest on a flat and stone bed. The shadowed figure flipped of his hood to reveal none other than Dr. Shetan. Shetan laughed, watching the Padawan struggle towards consciousness and the horrible realization that he could neither speak physically nor access the Force in anyway. The young man struggled against his bonds, once again finding himself unable to move. Shetan glided up to him, and set a pale hand down upon his forehead.
    ?Rest, boy, you will need it after tomorrow.? Shetan slipped the icy hand down to grasp Obi-Wan?s chin, and through it sparked a black lightning. Obi-Wan arched his back, stiffening in shock, mentally screaming, and unable to call upon his guiding light. The boy stiffened as another bolt of electricity shot through his body, and once again, darkness beckoned. He willingly gave in, all the while mentally screaming for his Master.

The next morning dawned, as gloomy as ever. Obi-Wan woke, fearing the worst, and found himself (much to his surprise) back in the safety of his bed. The boy shot up and gasped in pain as the weight of injuries sustained from Shetan?s black lightning shot through him. He stood, stiffly, and went to Qui-Gon?s chamber?s intent upon telling his Master. Obi-Wan reached the chambers without any problems, and walked in to explain his dilemma, and was unable to speak. He gasped in surprise, his mouth not agreeing to form the words that he so desperately wanted to say. Qui-Gon stood quickly and walked over to the boy.
    ?Padawan, what is it?? Obi-Wan gaped at Qui-Gon and once again tried to form the words. He was unable to. ?Obi-Wan?? Qui-Gon sighed and decided to try a different technique, the bond. //Padawan?//
    //Master? I? need? help? please?// Obi-Wan reached a shaking hand towards his Master before a powerful presence, a dark Force, took over his mind, and the boy felt his control of his body spiraling away.
    ?Obi-Wan?!? Qui-Gon caught the boy in his arms, noticing the boy?s unconscious flinch. He gently rested the boy on the floor, and then laid his hand upon his apprentice?s temple, attempting to wake him. Qui-Gon was met with a resistance that was unnatural. The boy?s mind was shielded from his Master, the bond blocked- by darkness. Qui-Gon once again attempted to break the boy?s shielding, but was forced out. The Jedi Master settled on his knees, in a meditative stance and surrounded both he and his Padawan in the light of the Force, trying to break his apprentice from darkness?s hold.

4. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    This cruel, evil Shetan, I hope he´ll find a long unpleasant death ( if you need help for this [face_devil] )
    Poor Obi, at first the lightnings and now this!!!!
    You can´t stop here, we need to what will happen next!!!!!
    Please continue soon!!!!!!

Angel_Skywalker

5. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    I agree, that was evil. But I liked it. [face_devil]

Ah, the boards have changed!! :eek: The pics are ok but I'm not sure about the dark colors. But I'm sure I'll get used to them.

~Swede :p

6. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Thanks for the feed back, Angel_Skywalker, TheSwedishJedi... I don't mean to leave cliffhangers... well, actualy I do, that is how my mind works right now. ^_^

7. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Ah... the evil plot bunny has taken over my mind! Here is the next post...

Qui-Gon fell out of his trance like state, exhausted and still unable to reach his Padawan. He crawled weakly over to his apprentice, brushing the boy with the Force. To Qui-Gon?s total surprise, the boy?s blue-green eyes shot open. Obi-Wan lifted himself to his elbows, and then to a sitting position on the floor. Qui-Gon let out a sigh of relief, and rested his hand on Obi-Wan?s shoulder. In response, Obi-Wan looked at his Master, yet Qui-Gon felt a quiver in the Force, a warning of sorts. ?Obi-Wan? How do you feel?? Obi-Wan grinned at his Master, and lifted his hand, as if to reassure the Jedi Master. Said Jedi Master felt himself flying through the air and hitting against the far wall.
    ?I feel quite alright, Master. I?m sorry, did I injure you?? The voice that spoke was characteristically Obi-Wan?s but seemed colder, and harsher. The boy?s face lit with a sinister grin, and his eyes were cold. ?This is the end, MASTER.? The title was said cruelly. Qui-Gon?s eyes widened as his worst nightmare came true. Obi-Wan had turned to the darkside.
    Shetan paced the room, unable to contain his glee. He tightened his hold over the young Jedi?s mind, forcing him to do as the doctor wished. Cruel laughter broke the silence that had stretched over the room where Shetan lived. ?Oh, yes, this is wonderful! I never thought it to be this easy to control a Jedi.? The man walked over to a chair where a shadowed form sat. ?Hmm, my young friend, you seem distraught? would you like something?? The shadowed figure gagged, being choked on the collar that was around his throat. ?Ahh, yes you can?t speak can you?? Doctor Shetan loosened the collar, and flipped on a small light, so he could see the face of his captive. Obi-Wan blinked from the sudden brightness to the room. ?How does it feel, to not have any control over your own life, Jedi? Oh, yes, you must tell me how your dear Master Qui-Gon is fairing, this last I checked he was in quite a tight spot? his apprentice had turned to the darkside.?
    Obi-Wan?s eyes widened. ?How?? The voice was hoarse from not being used. ?I am here, how could I turn to the darkside?? Shetan brought up his chilled hand to stroke the boy?s bloodied cheek.
    ?It is quite simple, my dear boy, you have a clone. Who reacted from YOUR memories, acting as you should until I took control of his mind. Ingenious, really, one of my better ideas.? Obi-Wan struggled against his bonds, trying weakly to get away. Shetan continued to stroke the Padawan?s cheek, then slapped him- hard.
    ?You will be STILL, my young friend.? Obi-Wan stopped struggling- but not by his own accord. ?Perfect, I now have control over you completely. So, this is where it all begins.? The doctor walked over to a small table, from which he grabbed Obi-Wan?s lightsabre. The blue blade was ignited, and pointed at the boy?s chest. ?You will follow me, if you resist? you die.?

8. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *takes out blue/green lightsaber* What was the Shetan! You better not be trying to hurt MY Obi-Wan!

Shetan: *hides lightsaber behind his back* Who me I would never. Really Ganki please just don't hurt me!

Ganki: [face_devil] I have a really bad feeling that you are not telling me the truth Shetan.

Shetan: Yes I am I promise.

Ganki: Okay. *turns around*

Shetan: *sigh* thank god that stupid girl feel for that stupid act heehee.

Ganki: *runs after Shetan* That is it *holds lightsaber over head* come here my little Shetan BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*peace sign* Keep this up! Love the way it is going :)

9. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Sweet! A clone! Yeah!

Ah, um... no wait. I mean bad. Bad, Shetan, bad. You can't control Obi. And you're making Qui feel bad. <whispers> Keep it up. [face_devil] <back to regular voice> Bad man. Hurting Obi is very, very bad.

10. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Thanks for rectifying the omission, but A CLONE? You are cruel [face_devil]

11. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    oooooo, very nice posts....so it was a clone....hmmmm....I since deep angst coming ;)

12. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback guys!
    Ganki- please don't kill Shetan... I promise by the end of the story... something will happen to him... or the readers can take care of him (I mean they can use their weapons that they have hidden somewhere)... but don't kill him yet! Heh heh.

13. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Ok, sheleigh if you want so and post we don´t kill him, although it´s hard!!
    What about breaking some of his bones ;) ????

Poor Qui-Gon, he really think Obi turned!!
    He should know it better!!!

POST MORE SOON !!!!

Angel_Skywalker

14. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    As always, thanks for the feedback! Um, this story has taken over, and I am simply a messenger of the plot bunnies. Thanks again for the feedback!

***dream***

The two blades tangled, sparks flying off them behind the force of the blows. Qui-Gon looked up not believing he was fighting his apprentice, in a battle- to death. The Padawan learner had a streak of blood running down his face from his temple, evidence of a blow he had received from Master Jinn. The child?s normal green eyes were dull, his vision clouded by the blood streaming down his face. Obi-Wan raised his blood red blade, and in an elegant maneuver sliced at his Master. The boy moved faster then was humanly possible. Qui-Gon raised his green blade intercepting the move, attempting to reach his apprentice through the bond. Qui-Gon froze.
    ?The bond? It would have broken?? His temporary loss of concentration proved to be fatal. The last thing Qui-Gon saw was his Padawan learner?s blade entering his chest.

***end dream***

Obi-Wan gasped, falling to his knee?s as the full weight of his injuries caught up with him. His tormentor glowered at the boy, grabbed his elbow and yanked him roughly to his feet. ?You will come with me.? Obi-Wan stumbled, feeling the heat of the sabre on his back. The man lead Obi-Wan to a small chamber, in which were assorted tools, made to cause pain. And also a holoscreen. ?This, my young friend, is where you die? after watching the death of your own Master.? Obi-Wan?s gasped, looking on the screen, and seeing Qui-Gon Jinn?s bloodied form, seeing? Obi-Wan shook his head, refusing to believe what he saw. On the screen was Obi-Wan himself, holding a blood red sabre to Qui-Gon?s throat. The Master appeared unconscious, slumped against the wall with gashes in his clothing.
    ?How?!? Obi-Wan gasped, glancing at Shetan.
    ?Yet again, another one of my ingenious plans! The person you see, is yourself, with your Force powers- which, might I add, are quite strong, amplified. The Master Jedi stands no chance against my super clone.?
    ?C-clone??
    ?Oh, yes, my friend, a clone, and a magnificent one too? but that is off subject. I think it is safe to say your Master is dead; now, I have many things to do, so you will excuse me if I am not in a chitty, chatty mood. You see, I haven?t long to kill you. So, down to business!? The Doctor smirked at the boy, then walked over to another table- much the same to the one where Obi-Wan?s lightsabre had lain. From which he picked up syringe.

?This will slowly kill you? and there is no cure. I am sorry, but I must go to your Master, and check to see that he is dead. No doubt you are wondering how this will kill you. Well, I can assure you it will be most painful. The poison itself is quite harmless, but mixed with a combination of other poisons, it is fatal. You will feel your body?s function?s failing, and then, the only thing able to work will be your mind. It is will be immensely painful, and long. I am truly sorry I won?t be here to see you die.? Shetan walked up to Obi-Wan, and brought the Force to bear onto the already weakened boy. He grabbed Obi-Wan?s arm, and injected it into a vein in the wrist. He then strapped Obi-Wan to a metal chair.
    ?Nice death, my young friend.?

15. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Sithy. This guy is the worst.

I understand about the plot bunnies taking over. It's happened to me a couple of times. I'm confused though. Who had the 'dream' and was it really real? Did Qui-Gon really get hit in the chest? And he can't die. He's a main character. Plus he has to rescue Obi-Wan. So, therefore, he CAN'T die.

16. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Heh, sorry about that... to answer you question, Qui is having the dreams... and everything else will be explained in time!

17. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Got it. Though I do wish you would tell more but that woudl ruin the story.

By the way, I love your singature. :D

18. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    What a cruel guy!!!

Don´t let Qui-Gon die!!
    It´s his job to rescue Obi-Wan and together they will kick this evil one in his.... you know what I mean!!!!

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel_Skywalker

19. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    **shakes head** Uh, sure....more soon right? ;)

20. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    hmm... next post will be up tomorrow... probably. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Angel_Skywalker- heh heh, yeah, I know what you mean... but I am merely a messenger for the great plot bunny.

21. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    more reader torture...um..please?

22. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    *blinks* Reader torture? Do I torture readers... oops...don't mean too. Um... hate to tell you but this post also has a cliffhanger... um... heh heh. Thanks for the feedback! ^_^

Deidra walked into Master Jinn?s quarter?s hands laden with food. She hummed quietly to herself, mentally going over all the things she had to do that day. After putting to food on the small table in the main room, she turned off into a small chamber- a living room of sorts- to check to see what needed replenished. The woman let out an earth shattering scream, seeing the bloodied form of Master Jinn on the floor, and the apprentice standing over him. Obi-Wan the clone turned and looked at Deidra, then walked, calmly, over to her. The woman grabbed her throat finding herself unable to breathe.

?Hello, My Lady. Fancy seeing you this morning, please excuse the mess. Master and I were merely sparring.? Deidra shook her head, hands still gripping at her throat. ?Don?t believe me, eh? Smart girl, too bad you will have to die.? Obi-Wan raised the lightsabre, still advancing on the woman. He swung down, and had his blade checked by a green beam. ?Still alive?!? Obi-Wan turned once again facing off against Qui-Gon Jinn. ?I will deal with you later, girl.? He released the girl from the Force, and stood in an offensive attack position.

Jinn responded by standing ready, using the Force to deaden his injuries. Each man waited, looking for some sort of weakness. The two engaged at the exact same moment, blades tangling. The dance of sorts was kept up continuously, neither stopping. The battle finally reached a momentary pause, for regrouping.

?Obi-Wan? Why?? Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow.

?That much is obvious; I don?t want to be part of your order anymore. I have left it once; you were foolish for thinking I wouldn?t leave again.? The two battled again, sabres clashing. Qui-Gon blocked an attack aimed at his lower abdomen.

?Who are you?? Obi-Wan paused.

?I am Obi-Wan Kenobi, apprentice to Lord Shetan.? Qui-Gon cocked his head to the side, looking puzzled. The clone?s voice had turned to a monotone. ?I serve only him. My Master created me from the data of Obi-Wan Kenobi, apprentice to Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.? The clone?s eyes flared a startling gold. ?I have told you too much. Now you must die.? The blood red sabre was raised again, and the two battled. This time, Qui-Gon held nothing back, and slowly started over-powering the clone. He finally managed to hold the sabre to the boy?s throat.

?Where is Obi-Wan?? The clone looked blankly at him. ?I say again, where is Obi-Wan?!? Jinn hesitated for a second, considering his options.

In the seconds of Qui-Gon?s hesitation Obi-Wan managed to bring the sabre he still held in his hand to the Master?s stomach, intent upon impaling Qui-Gon upon the blade. Qui-Gon leapt back, and using his only option available, stabbed the clone through the heart.

Obi-Wan?s clone seemed to show no reaction. It fell off the blade, landing in a heap on the floor. No blood flowed from the wound. Qui-Gon watched in amazement as the clone disintegrated, turning to ash. The only thing left was a small data chip- from which the clone was controlled.

Qui-Gon limped over to wear Deidra stood. The woman winced and back peddled away from the Jedi Master. ?Please, you must help me find my apprentice.? Deidra jerked her head in a nod, and motioned for the Jedi to follow her.

?He would be located in the hidden chamber that is used for surveillance.?

?Why?? Deidra shook her head, looking disgusted.

?Shetan takes great pleasure in the pain of others? he would have wanted to apprentice to witness your death. But he wouldn?t watch it, in all actuality he is most definitely in his private chambers, gloating no doubt.? The woman led the Master through a complex series of twists and turns. ?Your apprentice is in here. Dead or alive, I don?t know.? Jinn nodded, and opened the door. He walked in, unable to see anything. Qui-Gon?s eyes cam

23. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Hmm... This story confuses me.

So, Qui-Gon is having the dreams? And Obi-Wan was kidnapped and a clone of his was sent to Qui-Gon, so that he would think Obi-Wan had turned? But didn't Shetan already tell Obi-Wan about the clone in the post before? In the last post it seemed as if Obi-Wan didn't know about the clone? :confused:

Hmm... Keep it up, though!

24. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Hmm... good point... sorry if this is becoming confusing... I will edit it. Thanks for pointing that out Shirley Lang!

25. sheleigh

Jan 31, 2002
    Ehh... heh heh, sorry about the previous post... but it was necessary to make this one work. Only a few more left on this story, and it is over. Thanks for reading. (even if no one particulary liked the last post... heh heh)

The Jedi Master held his apprentice in tight hug, before releasing him. He reached through the bond, which had been opened after Qui-Gon took the Force repressing collar off the boy, trying to stimulate any response. Obi-Wan stirred, and let out a low groan.

?Master?? Qui-Gon reached up and stroked his apprentice?s cheek. ?Master, Dr. Shetan said you were dead. Master, I didn?t turn!? The boy struggled weakly, aggravated his injuries and fell limp again. ?I am sorry, Master, I really didn?t turn.?

?I know you didn?t, Padawan. Hush now.? The boy started into convulsions. Qui-Gon held the child tightly, trying to calm the boy through the Force. Obi-Wan?s blue-green eyes snapped open, realization setting in.

?Master- he poisoned me? I am going to die.? Jinn stiffened, then scanned Obi-Wan with the Force, finding what he said to be true.

?No, my Padawan, you aren?t. I won?t allow it!? Obi-Wan shook his head, and stiffened again as a jolt of pain shot through him.

?I am sorry, Master. I couldn?t help you, I failed you.? Obi-Wan reached a trembling hand up to his Master, but dropped it, his strength failing him. ?I am sorry. I love you? father.? Obi-Wan?s head turned into his Master?s chest, and the boy took his final breath. Within a moment, the young Jedi?s spirit was swept away, becoming one with the Force.

?No. NO!? Qui-Gon held the body tightly, sobbing bitterly. The shock of having his Padawan- the boy he regarded as his son- taken away, and his injuries sustained during the fight with the clone caught up with him, and he collapsed into blessed darkness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.